Hydaelyn Role-Players
Xaela looking for connections! (The Painted Lady - Ucugen Hotgo) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Xaela looking for connections! (The Painted Lady - Ucugen Hotgo) (/showthread.php?tid=14538)

Xaela looking for connections! (The Painted Lady - Ucugen Hotgo) - Enla - 12-09-2015

[Image: Ssss.png]

"My sins poison my future."

Name:
Ucugen of the Hotgo Tribe
Height: Fairly tall for her race, yet minuscule compared to most others.
Tribe: Hotgo
Family: All deceased.
Birthplace: The Steppes of Othard
Relationship Status: Single
Citizenship: Refugee

Ucugen is a fresh off the boat Xaela who, like many of her race, fled the destruction of the Garlean Empire in Othard in hopes of making a new start in Eorzea. Why she took so long to flee given the circumstances is something she keeps close to her chest - though a likely explanation can be found in the tribe she hails from. The Hotgo - which no longer an existing unit, the remnants scattered to the four winds after an act of Dotharl aggression. {erhaps she stays behind for so long out of some misguided desire for justice? Perhaps she had no means to leave until now? Whatever the case - Eorzea is now her temporary home. A potential refuge from the storm that was brewing within her beloved homeland. Only time will tell if it remains that way.

Appearance:
Young and soft spoken, the Xaela woman seems to exude an air of timidness wherever she goes. With her painted skin - often times covered in images of exotic flowers and shapes - and rather revealing clothing styles one could almost be forgiven for assuming her to be a lady of the flesh - plying her wares upon the streets of Ul'dah. An assertion that would send the woman stuttering up a storm if ever made.

Yet deep within her eyes there is a certain core of sadness, tinged with an iron clad will that is at once disconcerting and very much at odds with the image she has chosen to project. Who she is, deep down, is something one would have to discover on their own - beyond the pretty words and images.

What I'm looking for:

-Friends for this little lady.
-Potentially some conflict with Dotharl RPers or other Refugee players!
-Other Hotgo friends!
-Plot hooks!
-I'm not opposed to romance either, but it would have to be a slow burn due to my getting burned with 'quick' romance plots in the past. (I'm also very big on an IC/OOC separation. So any IC relationships will not progress into OOC.)

Send me a PM here or contact me on any of the characters in my signature if interested!

Looking forward to meeting you all on her!
[Image: tumblr_inline_nywc8vjXap1sgt3ie_540.png]

RE: Xaela looking for connections! (The Painted Lady - Ucugen Hotgo) - Enla - 12-09-2015

Le bump.

RE: Xaela looking for connections! (The Painted Lady - Ucugen Hotgo) - DanteScaeva - 12-09-2015

Feel free to give me a PM or something, even more so if you're ever around Ishgard!
I love meeting new people and it'd be nice to see someone abit closer to Garretts age!
Hopefully my character is interestin' enough to catch your eye! <:

RE: Xaela looking for connections! (The Painted Lady - Ucugen Hotgo) - Katzenjammer - 12-09-2015

PM'ed!

RE: Xaela looking for connections! (The Painted Lady - Ucugen Hotgo) - Enla - 12-10-2015

(12-09-2015, 07:17 PM)Vinland Wrote: Feel free to give me a PM or something, even more so if you're ever around Ishgard!
I love meeting new people and it'd be nice to see someone abit closer to Garretts age!

Unfortunately I need to zerg her to Ishgard as she's an alt. But once she's able to get there, or even just around Coerthas, I'll definitely pop you a line! :3

(12-09-2015, 08:49 PM)Katzenjammer Wrote: PM'ed!
Replied!

RE: Xaela looking for connections! (The Painted Lady - Ucugen Hotgo) - Kawa - 12-10-2015

Hey there Smile

I dont know if there is a way to make it work lore wise, but my little Doma influenced Midlander is looking to meet new people at the moment!

He is not on Balmung yet, but he will be in 2 days!

RE: Xaela looking for connections! (The Painted Lady - Ucugen Hotgo) - Enla - 12-10-2015

(12-10-2015, 10:12 AM)Kawa Wrote: Hey there Smile

I dont know if there is a way to make it work lore wise, but my little Doma influenced Midlander is looking to meet new people at the moment!

Send me a line when he arrives! :3 I'd love to have him meet her.

RE: Xaela looking for connections! (The Painted Lady - Ucugen Hotgo) - Kawa - 12-10-2015

(12-10-2015, 10:14 AM)Enla Wrote:

Will certainly do so! Im still very new to FFXIV though, hope that isnt a big problem Blush

(12-10-2015, 10:26 AM)Kawa Wrote:
(12-10-2015, 10:14 AM)Enla Wrote:

Will certainly do so! Im still very new to FFXIV though, hope that isnt a big problem Blush

It isn't. :3 If you have any questions feel free to ask! Big Grin

RE: Xaela looking for connections! (The Painted Lady - Ucugen Hotgo) - DanteScaeva - 12-10-2015

(12-10-2015, 09:53 AM)Enla Wrote:
(12-09-2015, 07:17 PM)Vinland Wrote: Feel free to give me a PM or something, even more so if you're ever around Ishgard!

Unfortunately I need to zerg her to Ishgard as she's an alt. But once she's able to get there, or even just around Coerthas, I'll definitely pop you a line! :3
Ah, that's no problem, Garrettt does travel outside of the walls and Coerthas so I can make it more convenient for you if need be <:

(12-10-2015, 10:54 AM)Vinland Wrote:
(12-10-2015, 09:53 AM)Enla Wrote:

Ah, that's no problem, Garrettt does travel outside of the walls and Coerthas so I can make it more convenient for you if need be <:

I'd really appreciate that! My job today is to get her to Coerthas, so hopefully I'll have her to Ishgard proper in a week or so. ^^

RE: Xaela looking for connections! (The Painted Lady - Ucugen Hotgo) - Melphina - 12-10-2015

[Image: tumblr_inline_nywc8vjXap1sgt3ie_540.png]

This made me go d'awwww

(12-10-2015, 12:14 PM)Melphina Wrote: [Image: tumblr_inline_nywc8vjXap1sgt3ie_540.png]

This made me go d'awwww
Awww thanks. Big Grin It was a quick doodle but it fits her so well. xD

RE: Xaela looking for connections! (The Painted Lady - Ucugen Hotgo) - Daias - 12-11-2015

i would like to rp with you but i am kind of new at rping, your au'ra is so cute and my character loves au'ra and miqo'tes. that pic you drew there is so adorable, btw my ingame name is Sannan Irvick.

RE: Xaela looking for connections! (The Painted Lady - Ucugen Hotgo) - Enla - 12-11-2015

(12-11-2015, 02:19 PM)Daias Wrote: i would like to rp with you but i am kind of new at rping, your au'ra is so cute and my character loves au'ra and miqo'tes. that pic you drew there is so adorable, btw my ingame name is Sannan Irvick.

It's okay if you're new. ^^ I'd love to try and RP with you some time!