Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for Rogue's Guild type RP - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for Rogue's Guild type RP (/showthread.php?tid=14479)

Looking for Rogue's Guild type RP - Accendie - 12-03-2015

Greetings everyone!

Fairly new around these parts and I was wondering if anyone knew of any RP groups with a focus around the Rogues guild or something of that nature, preferably based in Limsa or Mist. And by Rogue's Guild I'm meaning like the actual Rogue's Guild you get your class quests from. 

For me the idea of that noble yet mischievous archetype is appealing with my character. I'm not looking for criminal rp. Rather the opposite. Upholders of The Code, investigators, spys, etc. That just sounds fun to me.

If there isn't any already going would anyone be interested in getting some started?

RE: Looking for Rogue's Guild type RP - Ashe - 12-03-2015

My alt, Zeph, is rogue's guild! 
Not a criminal, just actual rogue's guild. 

I'm not sure about groups or anything as my character works with an FC tied to the maelstrom with a house in the goblet...
But I do have a rogue in the rogue's guild who would love some rogue's guild buddies.

RE: Looking for Rogue's Guild type RP - Accendie - 12-03-2015

(12-03-2015, 08:56 PM)Ashe Wrote: My alt, Zeph, is rogue's guild! 
Not a criminal, just actual rogue's guild. 

I'm not sure about groups or anything as my character works with an FC tied to the maelstrom with a house in the goblet...
But I do have a rogue in the rogue's guild who would love some rogue's guild buddies.
 Cool. Hopefully we might meet up sometime. ^_^ I'm actually logging in tonight.

RE: Looking for Rogue's Guild type RP - S'imba - 12-03-2015

S'imba ended up involved with the rogues guild after they r helped him escape the pirates that had shanghaid him...so I'm always available if you wanted to hit me up.

RE: Looking for Rogue's Guild type RP - Accendie - 12-15-2015

Poking this again to see if there might be more interest in this. 

I've sorta started a plot about a stolen shipment of explosives and another one about two alchemists getting into a deadly competition for supply routes. Nothing too big, mostly just background talk and excuses why I have to suddenly leave RP when IRL calls. LOL!

RE: Looking for Rogue's Guild type RP - Capheira - 12-15-2015

I still need to catch you up about this! Odette is very heavily involved with the rogue's guild away from the public eye and image. She keeps it heavily under wraps, but I'd certainly be willing to get some RP going between you and I. Perhaps in the guild hall itself? I'll poke you in game at some point.

RE: Looking for Rogue's Guild type RP - Accendie - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 01:35 AM)Capheira Wrote: I still need to catch you up about this! Odette is very heavily involved with the rogue's guild away from the public eye and image. She keeps it heavily under wraps, but I'd certainly be willing to get some RP going between you and I. Perhaps in the guild hall itself? I'll poke you in game at some point.

Yea, our paths have been pretty crosswise and the last tavern I was having a blast with a couple of guys Nef met. We'll cross up sometime soon, maybe in the rogues hall, though with her looking for that shipment one of her contacts might point her towards yall for info. Dunno. I need to write up the story for it to actually get a better idea what I'm doing with this. Frankly it's mostly a hook to walk up to folks and say "Hey, I'm looking for any information on this".. of course i don't expect anyone to have anything but WHO KNOWS! Gonna work on that story tonight. Some of my best work comes from insomnia induced sleep deprivation.