Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello! (/showthread.php?tid=14386)

Hello! - Koh'a Vhefra - 11-24-2015

Hi everyone! My name is Lo'fen Smile

Recent player to join balmung!

Synopsis of my character:
My character is a Miqo'te (keeper of moon) torn away from home and is now lost in the big world that he never knew existed. His tribe was pillaged by pirates from la noscea and was then capture into being a slave. He worked as much as he could until he found a chance to break from his shackles while the guards weren't looking. Desperate for vengeance he tried to find a company willing to be a good Samaritan and help him...he did this for three days. His desperation then got the better of him and claimed he would give twenty thousand gil to the company willing to kill the pirates. This didn't work in his favor as the company found out his lie after the job and threatened if he didnt collect the gil he is a dead man. 

Me oocly:

The name is Jack Smile I come from the UK and currently study computer arts & animation. I am from Scotland and I love music and art...starting to sound like a bard here. Anyways... I am friendly and open to anyone wanting to Roleplay with the tormented Miqo'te!

RE: Hello! - Vachir Qalli - 11-28-2015

Hi Lofen and welcome!!

RE: Hello! - Kasumi - 11-28-2015

Hello! Well met!

Please enjoy your stay with the RPC and FFXIV community. If ever you need something, do not be hesitant to speak up. Really helpful bunch here. 

If you're ever itching for RP and find it lacking, send me an in-game and I'll come help you out!

RE: Hello! - Koh'a Vhefra - 11-28-2015

(11-28-2015, 09:47 AM)Kasumi Wrote: Hello! Well met!

Please enjoy your stay with the RPC and FFXIV community. If ever you need something, do not be hesitant to speak up. Really helpful bunch here. 

If you're ever itching for RP and find it lacking, send me an in-game and I'll come help you out!

Hello! Thank you very much, I will make sure to do that then when I will no doubt need it. Smile

Feel free to add my Character if you want to: Lofen Melocuil. I wont be RPing at the moment but probably in an hours time.

RE: Hello! - Nebbs - 11-28-2015

Hi there, another from the UK/EU, there is a good bunch of us around.

Check out this thread for more on the EU scene.
[European Directory]

(11-28-2015, 10:09 AM)Nebbs Wrote: Hi there, another from the UK/EU, there is a good bunch of us around.

Check out this thread for more on the EU scene.
[European Directory]

Thanks for the link! Greatly appreciate it! Smile

RE: Hello! - Temmi - 11-28-2015

Lofey buns!

You will work until all the debt is paid!!

(11-28-2015, 11:34 AM)Temmi Wrote: Lofey buns!

You will work until all the debt is paid!!

I know this! Sad