Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Host Club | Rendezvous | November Opening! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Host Club | Rendezvous | November Opening! (/showthread.php?tid=14354)

Pages: 1 2 3

Host Club | Rendezvous | November Opening! - Flora - 11-21-2015

[Image: tumblr_ny54dlumCo1smm21jo1_1280.png]
In any of the three city-states, you might see a Miqo’te with red and white hair tacking up currant purple fliers. If you approach, he gives you a friendly smile and offers you a copy.

"Hello, friend! Please, take a flier. Have you heard of the Rendezvous Host Club? No? Please, allow me to tell you a bit about it, and hopefully you’ll come and see us?

“I’ll explain it step by step, if you like. First, upon arrival guests are asked to form a line, as the selection process is held on a first come, first served basis. You’ll pay a 1000 gil entry fee, and then you’ll choose from the night’s selection of Hostesses and Hosts. Whomever you choose will then take your order for food and beverage and provide a pleasant evening’s conversation while you dine. Your stay can be as short or as long as you like, and our selection of Hostesses and Hosts is professional and diverse.

“As a professional place of business, we maintain a high-class atmosphere and must ask that our patrons adhere to certain basic standards of conduct. You can rest assured that you will be safe and comfortable in our establishment for the duration of your stay, as we do have security on staff to ensure that any disturbances are handled.

“Do I work for Rendezvous? Why yes, I’m one of the Hosts on staff. I go by Whyt. So please, come and see me and all the other Hosts, won’t you?” 

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— OoC Info இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— 

It's that magical time!! We're pleased to announce our tenth Host Club opening of the year! Moogle*confetti shoots out of sleeves*  

We will be hosting Sunday, November 29th at 3:00 PM CST / 4:00 PM EST! The entrance fee is a mere 1,000 gil, and will be collected at the door. 

The location is Ward 8, Plot 13, (in the Goblet) and Hosts and Hostesses will be selected at a first come, first serve basis. (In other words, if the Host or Hostess you want has already been selected, then you will have to choose another, or depart until next time. The person who arrives first will get the first selection, and so on until all Hosts and Hostesses are spoken for.) 

*Note: To avoid confusion, please line up on the lawn in the order of arrival when first entering the grounds.

Here is the menu that the Host Club offers! 

Here is a look at the dossiers that are posted outside of the Club! (Note: Not all employees may be present on the day of the opening, depending on schedules. Feel free to ask the person at the door if a particular Host or Hostess is available, if you have a particular one in mind. Rest assured though - all of our Hosts and Hostesses have their own unique merits and advantages!)

As always, please let me know if there are any questions! Here's looking forward to perhaps our grandest opening yet!! Be there or be a sad cactuar who misses Host Club! Cactuar See you there!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | November Opening! - Khunbish Avagnar - 11-24-2015

I hope Maia is well!

In the mean time, while Aiswynd won't be there, my new RP character Vahlkrys will be! Looking forward to it!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | November Opening! - Lady Whiteraven - 11-24-2015

Although this is not something Benedict would be a part of IC as 1,000 Gil is a lot of meals for a poor man, I applaud the idea and wish you all the best!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | November Opening! - Maia - 11-26-2015

Vahlkrys: I'm here! I'm fine! Just a bit overworked lately so our amazing officer Flora was kind enough to post the event this time around. Wink

Any character you'd like to bring would be very welcome! Feel free to spread the word as well, to any who may be interested in this style of event, if you'd like.

Benedict: I totally respect that! I know that the door fee isn't for everyone (either for IC or OoC reasons), and that's perfectly fine. ^^ This style of event costs out-of-pocket OoC funds for me, so we have the fee to help mitigate a fraction of those costs. I swear I'm not running out and buying a legion of Stuffed Carbuncles or anything!

As a more general announcement: I've been trying my best to offer a courtesy /tell to remind anyone who comments with interest on this thread. It's not a guarantee, but I always try my best, especially if I notice that we have a couple of spare Hosts!

Greatly looking forward to another fun Hosting! Moogle

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | November Opening! - Khunbish Avagnar - 11-26-2015

Maia is actually really awesome about that /tell as I can attest, I would have probably missed all but my first one of the events if she hadn't reminded me ^^;; still had loads of fun regardless and I'm sure Vahl will have an interesting time hahaha

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | November Opening! - Maia - 11-27-2015

It'll be pretty exciting this time around, as we have ~4-5 new Hosts! Also, Hashmal got a new haircut, so that's exciting. AND we redecorated the Host Club main floor with something new, which will hopefully be a cozy treat for return Guests. Moogle

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | November Opening! - Khunbish Avagnar - 11-27-2015

(11-27-2015, 09:57 AM)Maia Wrote: It'll be pretty exciting this time around, as we have ~4-5 new Hosts! Also, Hashmal got a new haircut, so that's exciting. AND we redecorated the Host Club main floor with something new, which will hopefully be a cozy treat for return Guests. Moogle

I saw all the new hosts, I really can't decide ahead of time at this point -laughs- definitely looking forward to sunday!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | November Opening! - Ru. - 11-27-2015

Hyped for host club this sunday!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | November Opening! - Maia - 11-27-2015

Thank you both for the support! Moogle

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | November Opening! - Ronin'ra - 11-28-2015

Commence the hype. Cactuar

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | November Opening! - Lady Whiteraven - 11-28-2015

(11-26-2015, 12:24 PM)Maia Wrote: Benedict: I totally respect that! I know that the door fee isn't for everyone (either for IC or OoC reasons), and that's perfectly fine. ^^ This style of event costs out-of-pocket OoC funds for me, so we have the fee to help mitigate a fraction of those costs. I swear I'm not running out and buying a legion of Stuffed Carbuncles or anything!

Even if you were, It would be fine. The way I see it, if you make the offer and people show up, then what you do with the proceeds is 100% up to you. I wish you all the best and I wish I had a free Sunday and a reason for Benedict to be there. Cheers!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | November Opening! - Maia - 11-28-2015

(11-28-2015, 11:06 PM)Benedict Whiteraven Wrote:
(11-26-2015, 12:24 PM)Maia Wrote: Benedict: I totally respect that! I know that the door fee isn't for everyone (either for IC or OoC reasons), and that's perfectly fine. ^^ This style of event costs out-of-pocket OoC funds for me, so we have the fee to help mitigate a fraction of those costs. I swear I'm not running out and buying a legion of Stuffed Carbuncles or anything!

Even if you were, It would be fine. The way I see it, if you make the offer and people show up, then what you do with the proceeds is 100% up to you. I wish you all the best and I wish I had a free Sunday and a reason for Benedict to be there. Cheers!

Thank you! ♥ If you can ever think of a reason, I try to alternate between Sundays and Saturdays to accommodate as many schedules as possible (for both Guests and Hosts.) So next month's Host Club should be on a Saturday since this month's was on a Sunday. Totally optional, though - just trying to inform!

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | November Opening! - Khunbish Avagnar - 11-28-2015

Just show up before vahl goes in, he has covered strangers bar tabs so...heh

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | November Opening! - Anstarra - 11-29-2015

Host Club coming soon! Lovely times to be had~

(No we're not a brothel dammit)

(Or are we?)

RE: Host Club | Rendezvous | November Opening! - Maia - 11-29-2015

Aw, what a stand up guy that Vahl is! You all heard the gent - just forward your tab accordingly! Wink (I'mKiddingPleaseDoNotMurderMeIJustWorkHere.)

(The final word is that we're not a brothel. We're not, I swear! But we serve really fancy food at least! And that's still super cool, right guys?

... Guys?

.. ;A; )