Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] LFRP Izayoi Fujiwara - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] LFRP Izayoi Fujiwara (/showthread.php?tid=14202)

LFRP Izayoi Fujiwara - LadyCleriseaux - 11-07-2015

[Image: tumblr_nxgh4ehTtG1uhmnz5o1_1280.png]
Name: Izayoi Fujiwara

Server: Balmung

Looking For:
  • RP: General role play.
  • MRP: Mature role play. Willing to explore darker themes.
  • ERP: (Case by case basis, casual sex is a no-go. Must be some chemistry between the characters)
Orientation: Bisexual (roughly 50/50 split between males and females)

Medium:
  • In Game: Plenty happy to RP in-game
  • Out of Game: Skype is fine, as well as tumblr. Have not yet set up a dedicated RP tumblr but will ASAP
Style: How long do you like your RP?
  • One Line: Literally one sentence of post length.
  • Para: Paragraph. Five to six sentences of post length.
  • PTM: Post to match. You’ll match what your partner gives. Generally flexible.
Links:  (To be updated)

Brief Bio:  Izayoi is an Au Ra from a large village close to Doma. Her family were the heads of the village, and had strong trading ties with Doma. Her father also ran a school of sorts for the people of his village, and many others came to study there when it was operational. Due to her families ties to Doma Izayoi was able to escape the Garleans with the refugees who came with Lady Yugiri. Once in Eorzea Izayoi took it upon herself to use a glamour to disguise herself as a Miqo’te, where she studied the art of Astrology under a Sharlayan lady, forming a close bond with her fellow refugee. Now she goes about unglamoured thanks to the newfound tolerance of the Eorzean people, and seeks to establish a place of learning similar to the one that her father created in her hometown.
She is a proper lady, with a kind and mature demeanor. She is full of curiosity about Eorzea and is keen to learn about her new home.

RE: LFRP Izayoi Fujiwara - Swygynwyzn - 11-07-2015

Well if you ever want to rp please shoot me a message always looking for friends. Smile

RE: LFRP Izayoi Fujiwara - As'elena - 11-07-2015

A proper knight would never pass the opportunity to RP with a proper lady! If you ever wanna meet a chivalrous Paladin, do hit me up!

I also have a Raen Arcanist, who might also get along just fine and dandy with your character!

RE: LFRP Izayoi Fujiwara - GhostlyMaiden - 11-07-2015

I feel like Nanagi would get along with Izayoi. 
Due to some IRL things, my availability on ffxiv is limited. Forum RP is currently the most convenient for me.

Send a PM my way and maybe we can work something out! ^_^

RE: LFRP Izayoi Fujiwara - LadyCleriseaux - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 02:49 PM)Maariya Wrote: A proper knight would never pass the opportunity to RP with a proper lady! If you ever wanna meet a chivalrous Paladin, do hit me up!

I also have a Raen Arcanist, who might also get along just fine and dandy with your character!
A knight would certainly be new for Izayoi and a fellow Raen is more than a welcome sight for her!

(11-07-2015, 02:54 PM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote: I feel like Nanagi would get along with Izayoi. 
Due to some IRL things, my availability on ffxiv is limited. Forum RP is currently the most convenient for me.

I can RP on Skype also if that is more convenient for you. ^^

RE: LFRP Izayoi Fujiwara - GhostlyMaiden - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 03:40 PM)LadyCleriseaux Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 02:49 PM)Maariya Wrote: A proper knight would never pass the opportunity to RP with a proper lady! If you ever wanna meet a chivalrous Paladin, do hit me up!

A knight would certainly be new for Izayoi and a fellow Raen is more than a welcome sight for her!

(11-07-2015, 02:54 PM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote: I feel like Nanagi would get along with Izayoi. 

If only it was, if I could run it on my computer, I would ignore the fact that I dislike it just so I can RP with others.

I'm really sorry for all of the inconveniences. ;-;

RE: LFRP Izayoi Fujiwara - LadyCleriseaux - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 03:46 PM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 03:40 PM)LadyCleriseaux Wrote:

If only it was, if I could run it on my computer, I would ignore the fact that I dislike it just so I can RP with others.

I'm really sorry for all of the inconveniences. ;-;

It's totally okay! Perhaps our characters could correspond over letters (IC PM's?) until they meet in-game? If there is anything that would help let me know as I can be very flexible ^_^

RE: LFRP Izayoi Fujiwara - Khunbish Avagnar - 11-07-2015

Greetings and welcome! When I'm out and mobile, Alciel is welcoming to new contacts and RP!