Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Seeking Fiancee for Runaway Noble - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Seeking Fiancee for Runaway Noble (/showthread.php?tid=14201)

Seeking Fiancee for Runaway Noble - Sacha Desyre - 11-07-2015

[Image: 33wum9x.png]

Greetings! I haven't posted or wandered around here in some time, but since I am looking for something kinda specific I thought it might be best if I posted here too.

I am currently looking for an a fiancee for my character Mister Tubal, actual name being Jaquemin Tubal. He an Elezen from Ishgard whose family is one of the lesser houses under the fortemps house and known for being known one of the stranger families amongst nobility. He loves to spend his time reading books on the void and studying the other side as a hobby. Despite his love of reading, he is incredibly ignorant of the world outside of Ishgard and it’s races. He would of gladly stayed within the walls of Ishgard, however certain events forced him away from home. An arranged marriage.
Worried for their son, his parents had made plans for him to marry from another household since he had showed no signs of wanting even a significant other. Not liking this idea, Tubal has run away, donning the clothing of what he would think the lower classes would wear. Currently he spends his time around Ul’dah, bewildered by how different they are and happily spending his days reading the tomes at the thaumaturge guild. 

He has a habit of telling tall tales, especially when trying to cover up where he comes from to other people. He may at times come out as insensitive and an oddball, but likely because he doesn’t know how to handle certain situations or does things differently. Tubal is very eager to learn about his new surroundings though, finding that his being forced to leave the cold city a blessing. 

This is just a basic back story as I need more on a fiancee and I thought it would be fun to have an actual character rather than make my own up. Especially as I think it would be even more fun for them to get married eventually in game. 

The things to expect with Tubal are it would be an unrequited love (if you want to love him) and he would be somewhat uncomfortable. Also, sexual advances are something he can't read or rather, something he chooses not to notice as he has no sexual drive, but there is the possibility of it becoming romantic only, though he wouldn't be a great romantic either. 

I am pretty much open to whichever personality and gender also. It could be something that's very dark or something that could turn out to be very amusing with more serious motive. They don't even have to stay together later on. His parents only chose to arrange a marriage for him as they were concerned he wouldn't be able to take care of himself and want him to be looked after. Children can be adopted in their eyes also which is why I am not so fussed gender wise. 

The only thing that is a must is Ishgardian Nobility and preferably an Elezen. Hyur are fine too but Elezen are to be more likely. 

Thank you for reading all this and hopefully it wasn't too much of a waffle to read!

RE: Seeking Fiancee for Runaway Noble - Solenne - 11-08-2015

I don't have a character that could be his fiancee, sadly, but I totally want to RP with this guy. Laugh