Hydaelyn Role-Players
Switching to Balmung, looking for an RP Free Company! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Switching to Balmung, looking for an RP Free Company! (/showthread.php?tid=13991)

Switching to Balmung, looking for an RP Free Company! - Refia Leonhart - 10-24-2015

Hello!

I'm Refia, a white mage that is switching from Coeurl to Balmung tonight! I am seeking a FC to join on the server that is open to RP and also does some end game content. 

RP is a new thing to me, but I am excited to try it out, and most of all, I am hoping to find some fun, new friends to enjoy the game with.

Thanks!

-Refia

[Image: us46t3E.png]

RE: Switching to Balmung, looking for an RP Free Company! - Faye - 10-24-2015

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! Big Grin Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.

RE: Switching to Balmung, looking for an RP Free Company! - Refia Leonhart - 10-24-2015

Thank you!

I'm incredibly interested, and I will be applying on your website as soon as I get switched over this evening. Smile

RE: Switching to Balmung, looking for an RP Free Company! - Khunbish Avagnar - 10-24-2015

Greetings an welcome! I'm sure you can find plenty of RPCs! New and established!

RE: Switching to Balmung, looking for an RP Free Company! - FallenFedora - 10-25-2015

It's always awesome when someone looks to step into our little niche and give RPing a go. Reminds me that we aren't quite the free loading basement dwellers that I envision us to be. 

All joking aside, welcome to Balmung! I'm a part of the Wayfarers of Eorzea - they're a small group, but very friendly and from what I've seen they do some light end game content, though it isn't in the form of dedicated teams. 

Even if you don't throw your hat in with us, shoot RiniKett a message over the forums and introduce yourself. She doesn't bite very often, and you can never have enough RP contacts. ICly we run an inn/bathhouse (in the traditional Japanese style) that's open to the public, so I'm sure you could get your social fix on the weekends - and who knows? You might even stumble into my on-going plot. They fall somewhere in the neutral good aspect of things, and they're very flexible.

Looking forward to seeing you around the server buddy! Any questions about roleplay in general, just shoot me a private message and I'll hook you up as best I can!

RE: Switching to Balmung, looking for an RP Free Company! - SicketySix - 10-25-2015

Welcome to both Balmung and the RPC!

RE: Switching to Balmung, looking for an RP Free Company! - Roe Dad - 10-25-2015

Welcome. Pathfinder society would love to have you!
If you want any information feel free to message me.

RE: Switching to Balmung, looking for an RP Free Company! - Refia Leonhart - 10-25-2015

Thank you all for the welcome! I've officially switched over and am enjoying the server so far.

I'll be sure to look into the FC's that have been posted; I'm still on the search for a guild! Smile

RE: Switching to Balmung, looking for an RP Free Company! - Roe Dad - 10-25-2015

(10-25-2015, 02:14 PM)Refia Leonhart Wrote: Thank you all for the welcome! I've officially switched over and am enjoying the server so far.

I'll be sure to look into the FC's that have been posted; I'm still on the search for a guild! Smile
Hopefully you find one you like!