Hydaelyn Role-Players
It sure has been some time... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: It sure has been some time... (/showthread.php?tid=13938)

It sure has been some time... - Ventus Zeruel - 10-20-2015

Those of you who knew me before 2.0 may know that I was a part of the Blue Skies way back when Mr. Rosethorne was running his LS.

When A Realm Reborn was released soon after, I had created and ran a small (yet active) FC by the name of Ul'Dah Garden for a few years, and it was even handed off to new owners. The name was passed around for some time before unfortunately the reputation had collapsed along with the FC with it. 

The good news is, I have obtained our FC name once again and I am likely to return to the RPing world of Balmung very soon. For those who knew me in the past, I would very much appreciate if you all got in contact with me.

I have missed a lot, so I would love to get back into the swing of things...

For those interested, you may contact me in game by the name; 
Ventus Zeruel

You can send me a mail if I'm not online.
I aim to bring some exciting events for all you role-players and hardcore final fantasy fans out there.

I hope to see you in game. <3
- Headmaster Zeruel

PS: If you want a good laugh, check out my reddit post here

RE: It sure has been some time... - SicketySix - 10-20-2015

Welcome back!

RE: It sure has been some time... - Ventus Zeruel - 10-20-2015

(10-20-2015, 08:24 AM)SicketySix Wrote: Welcome back!
Thank you <3 It's good to be back.

RE: It sure has been some time... - Roe Dad - 10-20-2015

Welcome back!

RE: It sure has been some time... - Elaris - 10-20-2015

Ayee! Welcome back.
I do recall you as you put together a master linkshell for many RP FC leaders at one time. Good to see you make your way back to the game, I attended your Garden Ball you had hosted too early 2.0 and it was a good time. Smile

RE: It sure has been some time... - Ventus Zeruel - 10-20-2015

(10-20-2015, 04:32 PM)Elaris Wrote: Ayee! Welcome back.
I do recall you as you put together a master linkshell for many RP FC leaders at one time. Good to see you make your way back to the game, I attended your Garden Ball you had hosted too early 2.0 and it was a good time. Smile
Ah! It's good to see someone from back then! Yeah I plan on bringing the master shell back sometime soon, if there isn't one already I mean. If there is I'd love to be a part of it. 

I'm glad you had fun though and it's good to see you!

RE: It sure has been some time... - Warren Castille - 10-21-2015

Egads. You've been gone so long, your profile pic is sepia toned.

RE: It sure has been some time... - Garalona - 10-21-2015

(10-21-2015, 08:17 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: Egads. You've been gone so long, your profile pic is sepia toned.

I laughed.

And welcome back!

RE: It sure has been some time... - Ventus Zeruel - 10-21-2015

(10-21-2015, 08:17 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: Egads. You've been gone so long, your profile pic is sepia toned.
Yeish! I should get that fixed XD hehehe! Thanks guys.