Hydaelyn Role-Players
I seem to come back here quite often~ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: I seem to come back here quite often~ (/showthread.php?tid=13912)

I seem to come back here quite often~ - Ironpriest88 - 10-16-2015

Hello again! Third time I've done this post I think, each time I start writing and then I get too busy and stop. For a while I had been playing and updating my warrior and writing about her, but then I grew disinterested and stopped playing FF14 altogether. Maybe two months have passed since I last played, and now I am feeling the need to play once again!

Seeing as how I haven't played in quite a while, I feel unattached to my previous characters and server. So I feel that this is the perfect time to make the switch and solely play on Balmung where I had wanted to play so long ago but could never get the chance to make a new character on! Seeing as how I had made my first character there, it only seems fair that I pick her back up and continue her story. I've been working on her background story in the Town Square, and it's almost done! I believe one more entry will see her to Limsa where the fun begins!

In game she's already level 16 (seems I played her a little bit for the winter event!) and I'll most likely be leveling slowly so that I can write a great many stories. (I'll have to keep notes on anything fun or important that happens so I can write about it later!)

I'll be on the lookout for a Free Company that will accept and be willing to work with my little broken bird as she starts to explore both Eorzea and herself. Keep an eye out for A'kuri Kota, but please approach her carefully, she's easily startled. A hint to easily gaining her attention: she has picked up the unusual trait of constantly snacking, mainly raisins (the first food she ever bought in Limsa) so food will grab her attention nicely! :>

RE: I seem to come back here quite often~ - SicketySix - 10-16-2015

I have 2 characters if you wanna RP sometime.

Kahn Dotharl who can be a bit edgy and would probably scare the crap out of her.

Or....

Dacein Vallerimont who is an Elezen Lancer but also a gentleman who just wants to help people.

Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like to set something up.

And welcome back to the game!

RE: I seem to come back here quite often~ - Maril - 10-16-2015

Welcome back around Smile

RE: I seem to come back here quite often~ - Vasque/Cici - 10-16-2015

Feel free to check out Free Wing Society!  We are a small, close-knit group of good-aligned individuals, and a few of our newer members are, like A'kuri, somewhat new to the larger world.  My character, Vasque Desmarais, is the leader of the Society and a bit of a mother hen.

Plus, and we love to cook and eat!

RE: I seem to come back here quite often~ - Garalona - 10-17-2015

Welcome! Big Grin

RE: I seem to come back here quite often~ - Ironpriest88 - 10-17-2015

Thanks for the warm re-welcome! I'd love to check out Free Wing Society, sounds like a nice place!

Interacting with a gentleman should prove interesting, Little "A'kuri has a bit of a trust issue when it comes to males, but It'll be something she works on :3

RE: I seem to come back here quite often~ - FallenFedora - 10-17-2015

If you're looking for contacts, I'd shoot RiniKett a message or check out Wayfarers of Eorzea. I myself would be interested in chasing a story with you as well - if you don't care terribly to have casual interactions with a Xaela that keeps odd hours, wears a mask -everywhere-, speaks like a well-educated nobleman, and has some shady motives that is.

RE: I seem to come back here quite often~ - Roe Dad - 10-18-2015

Welcome back!

RE: I seem to come back here quite often~ - Ironpriest88 - 10-18-2015

I'd love to set something up for a good story! My live rp is a little slow, and I'm not quite sure if I'll be able to pull it off the way I like, but I would love to try it! (It usually takes me about an hour or so to write out one of those stories I've been posting, I start it, sit back, and then go back to it a few minutes later >.>)

Tis a shame I can't do a search in game for a list of Free Companies >.< hunting down contacts is part of the fun I suppose :o

RE: I seem to come back here quite often~ - Roe Dad - 10-18-2015

(10-18-2015, 02:56 PM)Ironpriest88 Wrote: Tis a shame I can't do a search in game for a list of Free Companies >.< hunting down contacts is part of the fun I suppose :o
Well you can search but I never gave that a go I just joined the on Im in IC and have loved it since. But sometimes they say in the fc description what they are about.