Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello! Looking for EU RP FC - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello! Looking for EU RP FC (/showthread.php?tid=13892)

Hello! Looking for EU RP FC - Manoah - 10-15-2015

hello, i just joined this site, and im looking for an eu server fc, i am from phoenix, but ive been considering moving onto another EU server, yet i am not sure of where to go , or if theres any RP FC within my server, if you have any questions please dont doubt of asking me! 

I just joined today, sorry if i do any mistake .. im super new to joining forums too.

RE: Hello! Looking for EU RP FC - SicketySix - 10-15-2015

Welcome to the RPC!

I can't help you with the EU side of RP as I don't know much about it.
But I do know there are quite a few EU people here who can.

Good luck to you!

stupid double post

RE: Hello! Looking for EU RP FC - Manoah - 10-15-2015

thank you! but , do you know where i may contact them? any place i could begin a search? any info would be greatly appreciated!

RE: Hello! Looking for EU RP FC - Garalona - 10-15-2015

(10-15-2015, 07:44 AM)Manoah Wrote: thank you! but , do you know where i may contact them? any place i could begin a search? any info would be greatly appreciated!

Here's the EU directory: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=9233
I think this is all Balmung btw, we have a pretty healthy EU community and even though I'm US I've been to some of their events and can attest to them being pretty nice folks.

RE: Hello! Looking for EU RP FC - R. Desselais - 10-15-2015

Hi Manoah!

First off, welcome. I'm also based in the EU, but I play on Balmung. I migrated to it from Ragnarok (EU) a couple months after launch so I would have more opportunities for RP. I would see RP happening on Ragnarok, but most of it was in French - which didn't help me as I only speak English!

Even though Balmung is mainly North American, there are certainly a handful of EU based RPers who purposely play there due to the volume of players there. I have a handful of friends who are scattered across the UK, Netherlands, Denmark, Spain, etc and they all play on Balmung for the RP opportunities.

If you haven't checked it out already, on the top menu under Linkshells there is a good starting list of FCs and LSs available for RP. I can't comment on the other servers, but Balmung has a few that are either with a majority of players in EU time, or that strive to be "EU Friendly" and run events where possible so that both NA and EU members can attend.

Edit: The link that Garalona gave in the post above is a great place to start too!

If you're wanting to stay on an EU based server in particular, hopefully some other voices will chime in to let you know where the events are happening elsewhere.

Best of luck!

RE: Hello! Looking for EU RP FC - Rosamund - 10-15-2015

I'm not sure what kind of EU RP community there is on other servers but Balmung's is definitely alive and well. Check out the European Directory Garlona already linked, look out for "EU" tags on events on the RPC and, well, just have a look in game during EU primetime to see what's going on. One of the benefits to being on an NA server with a thriving EU community means you can find RP at almost any hour on Balmung. I'm UK-based and decided to stay here because there's just so much RP!

RE: Hello! Looking for EU RP FC - Oyuu - 10-15-2015

Hi there!

I used to play on an EU server myself before I transferred to Balmung, and I know an old friend of mine has a RP FC on the EU Server Cerberus! It's called Quintessence and is run by Anehki Deathwhisper. They also have a server RP Linkshell, which more info about it can be found here! 

Hope this helps in your search! Good luck Big Grin

I believe Jenova & Siren also have a decent EU base but in general the RP scale over there is pretty small.

RE: Hello! Looking for EU RP FC - Diskwrite - 10-15-2015

If you end up venturing over to Balmung, my FC, DM-RP, has a lot of EU folks in it. (I'm not EU myself, though!) It's a pretty small FC and errs on the quieter side, but if you're interested in light, casual RP, it's a great group of people. Smile We've also got open RP events at 3PM EST every Sunday at our FC house (the Drunken Moogle, which is a tavern/inn), in the Lavender Beds at ward 4, plot 8. Which anyone is more than welcome to show up at!

There's a tumblr for the Drunken Moogle, but since I'm at work right now I can't really get to the link. Hurr...