Hydaelyn Role-Players
stabby cat at your service - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: stabby cat at your service (/showthread.php?tid=13867)

stabby cat at your service - Ahya Khilo - 10-13-2015

Yo yo! I've recently taken an interest in roleplaying on FFXIV and it will be the first MMO I've ever seriously roleplayed on. So I'll be super new to how roleplaying works in this way (I have experience with it just not on MMOs).

Unfortunately my main isn't on any roleplay server but I'm hoping to transfer sometime in the future or manage to get on alt in Balmung eventually. If there are roleplays outside of Balmung and Gilgamesh, please let me know.

--MMORPG background
I've been playing them since forever but never seriously got into them before. I've played a lot of Nexon ones, TERA, WoW, you name it. FF is the only one I've played until max level and actually enjoyed thoroughly! Mostly because of the story and the npcs.

--RP experience
Been rping since I was in my early teens but I stopped when I was maybe..17? Haven't done much since but I've been wanting to get back into it again.

--Character ideas/info
Right now I have Nohki'ra, who is my main and my sweet feline child. He's a happy go lucky dude and super friendly. He's the character I've been really wanting to roleplay with.
As for others, I have a character saved for Balumung who is an Eleven woman with a hardy attitude. She isn't as much developed as Nohk though.

--How did you learn about the coalition?
Browsing around to find roleplay, Tumblr, and Reddit!

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?
For now, light until I get back in the swing of serious roleplay as it has been a long time.

--Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc).
I'm an artist! Specifically a furry artist. I do commission work on the side for a small living. Been drawing since I was really little and have been drawing anthros since high school. I do work with humans also but not as often.

RE: stabby cat at your service - CleverBlitz - 10-13-2015

Welcome and hello!  I joined...a few minutes before you posted this.  I'm going to be on Balmung eventually, but until then, I can be RPed with on here by PM or Thread, or on Skype if you want the details.  Gonna be playing as Striding Wolf, a Hellsguard Warrior Merc from Ul'Dah.  Looking forward to RPing with you!

RE: stabby cat at your service - Ahya Khilo - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 03:33 AM)CleverBlitz Wrote: Welcome and hello!  I joined...a few minutes before you posted this.  I'm going to be on Balmung eventually, but until then, I can be RPed with on here by PM or Thread, or on Skype if you want the details.  Gonna be playing as Striding Wolf, a Hellsguard Warrior Merc from Ul'Dah.  Looking forward to RPing with you!
I joined a little bit before I posted this thread but I was lurking for a little while.
Welcome to you as well!

RE: stabby cat at your service - SicketySix - 10-13-2015

Welcome to the RPC!

RE: stabby cat at your service - Nebbs - 10-13-2015

Welcome to the great world of RP

I hope you can find some RP on your server or one of the ones with some RP on while you try to get on one of the main RP ones.

A good reference to RP is [The Role-Play Handbook] a great resource and should help get you upto speed.

There is also forum RP here too.

RE: stabby cat at your service - Ahya Khilo - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 08:45 AM)Nebbs Wrote: Welcome to the great world of RP

I hope you can find some RP on your server or one of the ones with some RP on while you try to get on one of the main RP ones.

A good reference to RP is [The Role-Play Handbook] a great resource and should help get you upto speed.

There is also forum RP here too.

Thanks! I actually managed to get a different alt on Gilgamesh this morning.
I've noticed; I'm glad there's roleplay outside the game. c:

RE: stabby cat at your service - Garalona - 10-13-2015

Stabby cat, stabby cat, what are they... Mmm, no, it's 2015, I shouldn't be referencing Friends, but that's still the first thing that came the mind. In any case, welcome!

RE: stabby cat at your service - Roe Dad - 10-14-2015

hehehehe smelly cat. Gara you silly
Welcome!

RE: stabby cat at your service - Faye - 10-14-2015

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! Big Grin I hope you can make it onto an RP server soon!

RE: stabby cat at your service - Ahya Khilo - 10-15-2015

Thanks everyone! <3