Hydaelyn Role-Players
Kasumi's Art Book [FULL] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Kasumi's Art Book [FULL] (/showthread.php?tid=13863)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Kasumi's Art Book [FULL] - Kasumi - 10-12-2015

Hello!

I just joined FFXIV a few days ago and joined up with HRPC today. 

I've decided that my character is going to be an artist in-game and since I'm one outside the game, I might as well make it worth everyone's time. 

So, here is where I'll put various scribblings that come about during RP sessions as well as commission work, provided there is interest.

Update: Male Highlander, identified as Takeshi Hishida <Brave>.

Commission Information can be found here, also where most of my art will be posted that is SFW.

An example of my art style:

Show Content
Show Content

GIFT ART!!

I've started doing gift art for people in-game that either Roleplay with me and there's something awesome I want to take down or as a thankyou from one player to another.

Current Commissions:
  1. Kylin (Coloring)  
  2. Rhi (In Progress,* Email attempts have failed, please send PM)
  3. SteelWolf ( Coloring )
  4. McBeef (Paid)
  5. OPEN

Finished Commissions:
  1. Lady Krist (DONE!!)
  2. McBeefâ„¢ ( DONE!!)
  3. SessionZero (DONE [NSFW, so no link])
  4. SM Nick (DONE!!)
  5. Aryk Rhaal (DONE!!)
  6. Serenity (DONE!!)
  7. Temmi (Done)
  8. SM Nick (Done)
  9. Aya (Done, In Gallery)
  10. R'Tah (Done, In Gallery)

Quote:Order Form:

Character Name(s): 
Sketch, Color, Illustration, NSFW:
Details/References:
For this commission, I'd like: (Brief description of what you'd like to see depicted or if it's up to me to have fun with. Loose guidelines are OKAY.)

Send this form to me via PM OR email (I can't believe it was open): FFXIVCommissions[at]gmail[.]com

I'll get back to you ASAP with confirmation and a price quote OR let you know the batch is filled. 

If I forgot anything, let me know. I know communities like to do things in specific ways and I'd like to keep the flow going.

Thanks for taking a look!!

RE: Kasumi's Art Book - SicketySix - 10-12-2015

Throws money at the screen, take it, take it!!
Lemme know when you start commissions!

RE: Kasumi's Art Book - Lydia Lightfoot - 10-12-2015

I also want.

RE: Kasumi's Art Book - Kasumi - 10-12-2015

(10-12-2015, 10:55 PM)SicketySix Wrote: Throws money at the screen, take it, take it!!
Lemme know when you start commissions!

(10-12-2015, 10:57 PM)Calliope Cloverbloom Wrote: I also want.

Haha. Well, that's already off to a nice start. I'll have to put some special FFXIV pricing together or something soon. Probably look into some other threads and get a feel for pricing so I don't run super expensive.

Thanks for the interest! Heart

RE: Kasumi's Art Book - Aya - 10-12-2015

That's really terrific!  Such a lovely style Smile

RE: Kasumi's Art Book - SessionZero - 10-13-2015

Great stuff! Love the colors.

RE: Kasumi's Art Book - MBajihri - 10-13-2015

I love the art style and colors! I'm looking forward to more from you and would totally be interested like the others in potential commissions. Smile

RE: Kasumi's Art Book - Ton - 10-13-2015

Hey this is great. do you have a Patreon site, Tumblr? Something like that?

I wouldn't mind getting some work done in the future.

RE: Kasumi's Art Book - Kasumi - 10-13-2015

(10-12-2015, 11:07 PM)Aya Wrote: That's really terrific!  Such a lovely style Smile

Thank you. I woke up this morning and realized I left some details off, so I'll probably go back over it.

(10-13-2015, 12:24 AM)SessionZero Wrote: Great stuff! Love the colors.

Thanks! I tend to over-saturate my works a lot. ALL THE COLOR!!

(10-13-2015, 12:42 AM)MBajihri Wrote: I love the art style and colors! I'm looking forward to more from you and would totally be interested like the others in potential commissions. Smile

Thanks! It seems people are definitely interested in commission info, so I'll be getting that up today once I figure out the market on here a bit.

(10-13-2015, 12:47 AM)Ton Wrote: Hey this is great. do you have a Patreon site, Tumblr? Something like that?

I wouldn't mind getting some work done in the future.

Thanks, Ton! I do have Patreon and Tumblr, but my freelance work is mostly NSFW and I don't feel comfortable linking it. 

I'll be starting a new SFW tumblr shortly that will have the information for people.

RE: Kasumi's Art Book - Kasumi - 10-13-2015

I updated with a tumblr I made today and I'll open a small test batch of commissions tonight. If anything looks amiss, please let me know.

RE: Kasumi's Art Book [Commissions opening 9pm EST] - SicketySix - 10-13-2015

Soooo I do have to wait till 9pm tonight to have you schedule me downBouncy

*bats eyes sweetly*

EDITED: Because my post was confusing

RE: Kasumi's Art Book [Commissions opening 9pm EST] - Kasumi - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 04:00 PM)SicketySix Wrote: Soooo I do have to wait till 9pm tonight to have you schedule me downBouncy

*bats eyes sweetly*

EDITED: Because my post was confusing

lmao, yes. I'm waiting until 9pm to open/accept any orders since doing it before then would give people in other time zones a disadvantage. Please forgive me.

RE: Kasumi's Art Book [Commissions opening 9pm EST] - McBeefâ„¢ - 10-13-2015

Oh I already sent you one <_<

Ok I'll bug you again in a few hours Big Grin

RE: Kasumi's Art Book [Commissions opening 9pm EST] - SicketySix - 10-13-2015

Ahh that sucks, I wont be at a computer at 9pm, I will be driving to Tampa lol

Good luck to you just the same!

RE: Kasumi's Art Book [Commissions opening 9pm EST] - Kasumi - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 04:06 PM)McBeefâ„¢ Wrote: Oh I already sent you one <_<

Ok I'll bug you again in a few hours Big Grin

(10-13-2015, 04:08 PM)SicketySix Wrote: Ahh that sucks, I wont be at a computer at 9pm, I will be driving to Tampa lol

Good luck to you just the same!

No big deal, guys. I should flex it a little anyway.

You're welcome to order now, but I won't be opening any orders until tonight. It's always first come first serve, so I guess it doesn't matter -when- I open as much as completed orders, etc.