Hydaelyn Role-Players
Just another newbie~ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Just another newbie~ (/showthread.php?tid=13848)

Just another newbie~ - Cabriole - 10-11-2015

Hello~ My name is Claret
I am a... relatively new person to the FF world. A few friends have been trying to get me to play for awhile and I finally decided to check it out.
Umm... I'm not really sure what else to say here :<
I hope to find a server I can connect with my fellow rpers on~

RE: Just another newbie~ - Warren Castille - 10-11-2015

Hi! I know that most of the roleplayers who use this website are located on Balmung, but the server is almost always locked for character creation. There's also a large contingent on Gilgamesh and a number of communities growing on a couple other servers.

Do you have experience in other MMOs? How long have you been roleplaying?

RE: Just another newbie~ - Cabriole - 10-11-2015

Haa. I'll just have to see if I can wiggle through at some point. For now maybe I'll start on Gilgamesh and see where I end up.

Ah... I've spanned a number of games and have been roleplaying for... twelve years? From the time I was thirteen, though in those days I can't imagine anyone was happy to rp with me x.x

My first actual Rping on an MMO was, of course, Wow, and from there I traveled through Aion, SWTOR, Archeage, Fiesta, TERA, ESO, and a number of other games I'm probably forgetting about. I like to try anything interesting at least once.

RE: Just another newbie~ - Garalona - 10-11-2015

Welcome! No matter what server you end up calling home, FFXIV can be tons of fun! Big Grin

Huu, I'm having a lot of fun so far. The starting cities they put you in must be huge x.x So easy to get lost!

Both servers are full up so I started on Faerie until I can transfer over. Gives me enough time to learn the game.

RE: Just another newbie~ - Faye - 10-11-2015

Hey there, welcome to the RPC! Big Grin I'm glad you're enjoying things so far! I hope you can make it onto an RP server soon!

RE: Just another newbie~ - SicketySix - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 02:37 PM)Udaia Wrote: Huu, I'm having a lot of fun so far. The starting cities they put you in must be huge x.x So easy to get lost!

Both servers are full up so I started on Faerie until I can transfer over. Gives me enough time to learn the game.

Transfers open back up on the......20th, I think?
Anyways, welcome to the forums and the game!

RE: Just another newbie~ - Roe Dad - 10-11-2015

Welcome!

Should be plenty of time to level and get used to the game

Thanks for all the warm welcomes ^^ I decided on a pair of Miqo'te siblings. Planning on posting a prompt in the forums in order to feel out their personalities.