Hydaelyn Role-Players
Seeking other Order of Nald'thal and Thaumaturges - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Seeking other Order of Nald'thal and Thaumaturges (/showthread.php?tid=13837)

Pages: 1 2

Seeking other Order of Nald'thal and Thaumaturges - Naoh'ra - 10-10-2015

I'm going through the quests from 1.0 and ARR for more info, and writing down quest dialogue as well as the pages from Thaumaturgy: The Yawning Abyss. 

Mostly I'm wondering if there are any other characters out there who are part of the Thaumaturge guild, Order of Nald'thal or both! I'm interested in starting a small RP LS and events we could do and share lore/interesting facts and getting together a small community for plot and such! 

Feel free to reply here with questions and the like, or message me privately on this site or in game if you like. I also have some info that I've gathered so far and links on my wiki (linked in my signature) if you were curious! 

Thanks Big Grin

RE: Seeking other Order of Nald'thal and Thaumaturges - Oli! - 10-10-2015

Oliwat and his family have ties to the Order, so he'd be down for this.

RE: Seeking other Order of Nald'thal and Thaumaturges - Naoh'ra - 10-10-2015

Oh awesome! If you catch me online you can hmu and we can figure out a way to interact

RE: Seeking other Order of Nald'thal and Thaumaturges - Zezeki - 10-10-2015

Zekiki's part of it, and has been for a long time.

Oh ye I'm looking over your profile and I can definitely see Naoh'ra knowing of her, but I'm unsure if they'd have ever interacted more than a general passing by in the Ossuary and the like since Naoh'ra only recently gotten the clear and can preform rites and the like for the Order. She'd definitely be one of his superiors in the grand scheme of things!

RE: Seeking other Order of Nald'thal and Thaumaturges - CrimsonMars - 10-10-2015

Xanadu IS a thaumatugre, but not officially part of the thaumatugres's guild.

RE: Seeking other Order of Nald'thal and Thaumaturges - Mikoto - 10-10-2015

Emanuel would be known in the order! Big Grin I believe I have a thread up as well in RP connections if you want to give it a read

(10-10-2015, 03:03 PM)Mikoto Wrote: Emanuel would be known in the order! Big Grin I believe I have a thread up as well in RP connections if you want to give it a read
oh definitely! Feel free to link me I'm not sure how to find other people's threads

RE: Seeking other Order of Nald'thal and Thaumaturges - Virella - 10-10-2015

Not exactly Order of Nald'thal but...

These people might interest you!

(10-10-2015, 05:17 PM)Virella Wrote: Not exactly Order of Nald'thal but...

These people might interest you!
Oh thanks a bunch, I'll be sure to check it out and possibly give them a message for more info Big Grin

RE: Seeking other Order of Nald'thal and Thaumaturges - Mikoto - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 04:59 PM)Naoh Wrote:
(10-10-2015, 03:03 PM)Mikoto Wrote: Emanuel would be known in the order! Big Grin I believe I have a thread up as well in RP connections if you want to give it a read
oh definitely! Feel free to link me I'm not sure how to find other people's threads

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=13518

Feel free to check out the character's wiki by clicking his name on the signature below!

(10-10-2015, 07:02 PM)Mikoto Wrote:
(10-10-2015, 04:59 PM)Naoh Wrote:

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=13518

Feel free to check out the character's wiki by clicking his name on the signature below!
For sure! I'll def take a look at the thread! I checked out your wiki earlier and he seems like a pretty cool character, we can totally come up with a way to interact!

RE: Seeking other Order of Nald'thal and Thaumaturges - Aduu Avagnar - 10-15-2015

Nako knows thaumaturgy and occasionally teaches at the ossuary. He has ties to the guild but not the religious side of things.

RE: Seeking other Order of Nald'thal and Thaumaturges - Ghalleon - 10-19-2015

I'm a bit late to the party, but I have a character concept that focuses upon priesthood in the Order of Nald'thal.  I take a bit of liberty with the specifics, since we have so little information in game regarding liturgy and ritual.

My Character Profile on the wiki is here.

RE: Seeking other Order of Nald'thal and Thaumaturges - Vyce - 10-19-2015

Solmund is not a thaum but he would know someone in the order. Remember that the Order of Nald'thal writes laws! It's always handy to know someone involved in lawmaking.