Hydaelyn Role-Players
AoE Gear Giveaway! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: AoE Gear Giveaway! (/showthread.php?tid=13732)

AoE Gear Giveaway! - TheBlob - 10-03-2015

A letter has been handed out with explanations through the streets of Ul'dah as well as posted on most bulletin and market boards in the area.

Eager to begin putting your training to the test but lack the funds to gather the gear to do so safely? Know a family that is still struggling to clothe or feed themselves?

In an effort to give back to and engage the community we work with, the Arbiters of Eorzea  free company is hosting a clothing and gear give away to benefit those trying to make a name for themselves in the world.

In a fortnight's time at the fourteeth bell, our company will be gathering at the Gate of Thal to begin the distribution of goods to those in need. A hot meal will be also be provided also.

Our crafters, gatherers, and adventurers have been working tirelessly to amass donations and high quality equipment to suit anyone's needs. If you or anyone you know can benefit from this we look forward to seeing you there.

If there is a specific request you have, please send word to our offices in the Goblet's first ward, plot 22.

For the sake of reaching everyone in need donations will be limited to one set of gear per person, please.

((Event Date: October 18 @ 2pm CST))

---------------------------------------------------

OOC information:

Hello! We're looking to give things away and RP while doing it!

On Sunday October 18th at 2pm CST we'll be gathering at the Gate of Thal too give away some gear and some foodstuffs!

Details:
We'll be giving away high quality gear of level 15 and below for any class. If this event is successful and there is a want for another future events will likely include higher level ranges.

Sets:
Level 5 DOW
Level 5 DOM
Level 5 DOH
Level 5 DOL

Level 15 Tank
Level 15 DOW
Level 15 DOM
Level 15 DOH
Level 15 DOL

While we'll have mats on us to craft sets then and there, we'd like to be as ready as possible! If you would like to receive a set at the event, please respond to this post with the set you'd like so I can be sure we'll be prepared!

RE: AoE Gear Giveaway! - Lorie Bluteau - 10-07-2015

Chocobo
Looking forward to this event. Hope a handful of folks show up for it!

RE: AoE Gear Giveaway! - MBajihri - 10-07-2015

Reina, are there any materials you guys could use for this? I have some spares and I'd like to contribute if possible. Shoot me a PM if you'd like!

RE: AoE Gear Giveaway! - Lucius Ignatius - 10-08-2015

This is such an awesome, and kind gesture. I hope you guys get a nice turn out! Smile

RE: AoE Gear Giveaway! - SicketySix - 10-08-2015

This is awesome of you all!
I currently have all I need, but thanks all the same!

RE: AoE Gear Giveaway! - TheBlob - 10-08-2015

(10-07-2015, 11:59 PM)MBajihri Wrote: Reina, are there any materials you guys could use for this? I have some spares and I'd like to contribute if possible. Shoot me a PM if you'd like!

Thank you! It's greatly appreciated! Right now we have quite a few materials waiting to be turned into sets as well as a few plundered sets from the first three dungeons. So for now it's a surplus, but if we can keep this offer open for a future event I'd be happy to grab up your supplies! 

(10-08-2015, 02:14 AM)Kiht Wrote: This is such an awesome, and kind gesture. I hope you guys get a nice turn out! Smile

So do we! Hopefully someone has need for this gear! We'd love to fill some orders! Alts need gear, anyone? Baby crafters or gatherers? huh, huh?

(10-08-2015, 03:52 PM)SicketySix Wrote: This is awesome of you all!
I currently have all I need, but thanks all the same!

Thanks! ^_^ We're looking forward to seeing what comes of this!

RE: AoE Gear Giveaway! - MBajihri - 10-09-2015

Hey there! Keeping you up to date, I saw your response and my offer is standing as long as it is needed. ^^

RE: AoE Gear Giveaway! - TheBlob - 10-15-2015

Reminder that this happens this Sunday, October 18th at 2pm CST!

RE: AoE Gear Giveaway! - TheBlob - 10-18-2015

Happening today! Still time to get an order in!

RE: AoE Gear Giveaway! - TheBlob - 10-18-2015

Half an hour! Got a couple of each set available! While supplies last!