Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Assassin Looking To Kill Your Unwanted, Ready To Retire Characters. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Assassin Looking To Kill Your Unwanted, Ready To Retire Characters. (/showthread.php?tid=13714)

Assassin Looking To Kill Your Unwanted, Ready To Retire Characters. - -no longer matters- - 10-02-2015

[Image: dinah-banner_zpsnibic7ms.png]

Hello My Name Is Dinah Siresong aka The Canary, and I've come to kill you....

Have an old character you want to kill? Perhaps you're ready to retire your main and switch to an alt and want to send them off to Seven Hells? 

Perhaps I can help! I am playing an Assassin, and while I can kill all the things in a story, and NPCs.. I'd like to get a confirmed PC assassination or two under my belt. To further bolster my reputation as an assassin.

[Image: dinah-banner2_zpskx8kpmby.png]
I can be contacted in a few different ways so we can work out your characters demise, and who is "Paying" me to end them. The steps are to contact me OOC first to set the scene "We'll call this contacting a broker." then you can have a meeting in game with "The Canary" 

**Please note you will not be meeting with Dinah in any recognizable garb her hair and face will be mostly covered.**

OOC - 
1.) You can contact me Via PM on this very site. 
2.) Reply to this thread.
3.) An OOC tell in game.

From there, we will work out a time, location, reason and cause of death.
**Please note while Public Deaths are fine and dandy, To respect the people running it. I will not kill anyone at The Grindstone, or Runestone events. Those events are chaotic as is, and that's extra stuff they don't need to deal with.**

IC - 
1.) You can send me an IC letter with "Payment" attached (all letters will be considered annonymous) with the targets name and location.
2.) You can walk up to my character in her "The Canary" garb  (This requires OOC contact first which I use as a broker.) and say this phrase. "The songless Siren attracts the most sailors during the howling storm." We can then go to a more private location to discuss Payment and target IC.

RULES: The death has to be consenting, this can not be another person's character you simply wish to kill, they have to be in on it, and want to their character to die.

This is your character make sure you want them to die, Dinah will not be pleased if she kills someone and they are magically whisked back a few days/weeks later, and would consider the job not done, and you'd have an IC enemy. (OOC I understand people change their mind and it's cool, any and all hostilities would be strictly IC.)

PAYMENT: This can strictly be imaginary currency or if you want to add to the immersion actual currency**. 

**In the case that you want to actually pay. I will only accept payments in Allagan Pieces (Tin, Bronze, Silver, etc.). A kill if you wish to actually pay is 10,000 gil worth of Allagan currency.

[Image: dinah-banner3_zpszznt73jw.png]
[Image: canarydinah_zpsxjxwmuv8.jpg]

IC: Dinah, is mute she communicates through a slate and chalk, or notepad and quill. She is an Assassin by trade and usually works for an employer I will not disclose here. (Please see my Wiki once it's completed.) She takes her work very seriously and will do any and everything she needs to, to complete it.

She will see her contracts to completion and in the event of resurrection she will kill the target again for free, because it looks bad on her, if they are still alive.

DINAH'S JOB AS AN ASSASSIN IS NOT COMMON KNOWLEDGE AND YOU WILL HAVE TO GAIN CONTACT INFORMATION FOR "THE CANARY" THROUGH A 3RD PARTY(i.e. OOC communication with me that acts as an IC broker as well.), YOU WILL NEVER BE INTRODUCED TO HER AS DINAH ONLY THE CANARY, UPON SEEING DINAH IN HER NORMAL CLOTHS OUTSIDE OF THESE INTERACTIONS YOU WILL NOT RECOGNIZE HER BECAUSE OF A FLOATING NAME TAG. 

I am excited to kill off your characters, Please look forward to it!

RE: Assassin Looking To Kill Your Unwanted, Ready To Retire Characters. - SicketySix - 10-02-2015

I'll keep an eye on this, I'm all the time creating alts, getting tired of them so use Fantasia/ Name Change and start over.

May as well let you kill them before I do.....

RE: Assassin Looking To Kill Your Unwanted, Ready To Retire Characters. - -no longer matters- - 10-02-2015

Sounds good! Just hit me up with details etc. When ever you're ready. If I'm not on Dinah, I'm on War Bear.

RE: Assassin Looking To Kill Your Unwanted, Ready To Retire Characters. - -no longer matters- - 10-05-2015

Updated with a few clarifications. 
I am looking forward to hearing from you, let's send your character away in style.

RE: Assassin Looking To Kill Your Unwanted, Ready To Retire Characters. - Togy - 10-05-2015

Dammit bear!! You took my gig!.. imma bring her into the masks

RE: Assassin Looking To Kill Your Unwanted, Ready To Retire Characters. - -no longer matters- - 10-05-2015

(10-05-2015, 09:43 AM)Togy Wrote: Dammit bear!! You took my gig!.. imma bring her into the masks
She already wears one when working and holding meetings as "The Canary". Wink