Hydaelyn Role-Players
Halloween Candy - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Halloween Candy (/showthread.php?tid=13493)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Halloween Candy - Roe Dad - 09-20-2015

Thought this could be fun.

What would your character hand out for candy on Halloween!

Okhi

Super sugary sweets and full sized candy bars.

RE: Halloween Candy - Seye Qhesu - 09-20-2015

Healthy food while she eats cupcakes at the door.

RE: Halloween Candy - Marisa - 09-21-2015

Popotos!

But then, I already hand popotos out every day...

RE: Halloween Candy - Virella - 09-21-2015

With Vi being pregnant, she'd most likely be eating it all herself Big Grin

Ave on the other hand would start handing out booze. Even at kids. She's very responsible.

RE: Halloween Candy - Lucius Ignatius - 09-21-2015

Candy Corn!

RE: Halloween Candy - Gegenji - 09-21-2015

(09-21-2015, 10:27 AM)Kiht Wrote: Candy Corn!

[Image: 2683420-gameplay_costumequest2_20141008.jpg]

Chachan has a thing about always having a decent quantity of Yellow Drops on him, and he's hit up for them now and then in normal situations. So, I would assume he'd likely give out the same on Halloween as well.

With more real-world candy instead of what's present in Eorzea? I'd probably say something like Starbursts. Chewy, fruity goodness~

RE: Halloween Candy - Telluride - 09-21-2015

Chocolate bonbons. Nathan got so used to handing these out during the Valentione's telegram program initiative that he still gets good vibes from handing the stuff out. Whether the candy would now come with commentary or certain wishes will depend on the recipient.

RE: Halloween Candy - Dante Abigor - 09-21-2015

Slabs of raw beef coated in sugar.

RE: Halloween Candy - 13uddy - 09-21-2015

What do you mean "hand out"?  My character would be trick-or-treating!  Sure, he's a grown man, but that isn't the point!!

Actually, I expect his Halloween would be a lot like my own.  I like to dress up and chaperone my friend's kids, but I don't actually intend to do any trick-or-treating.  However, it never fails that some people will insist I take a piece of candy or something since I'm dressed up even though I'm clearly an adult. I figure my character would probably want to do something similar since he's a big kid at heart.  If people are as insistent for him as they are for me, he'll have a small but decent haul by the end of the night that he would pick one or two things from and then split the rest with the kids.  

In the event he does stay home, he would hand out nicer sweets, like full sized candy bars or little bags of better quality candy rather than cheap stuff.  He wouldn't give out anything he wouldn't have wanted, and he wouldn't stock up on anything he wouldn't want to eat in case there are any left over at the end of the night.

RE: Halloween Candy - Unnamed Mercenary - 09-21-2015

Franz would likely be that person who would just buy a mixed bag of different candy, then put it in a little bowl on a stand outside the house with a "take one please" sign. ...and then set up observation to see if people were following the rule.

Worst-case, it wouldn't take much to scare all the Eorzean kids. Undo the glamor from his thirs eye and add some fake blood. Instant Garlean zombie.

RE: Halloween Candy - Cliodhna Eoghan - 09-21-2015

(09-21-2015, 02:25 PM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote: Franz would likely be that person who would just buy a mixed bag of different candy, then put it in a little bowl on a stand outside the house with a "take one please" sign. ...and then set up observation to see if people were following the rule.

Worst-case, it wouldn't take much to scare all the Eorzean kids. Undo the glamor from his thirs eye and add some fake blood. Instant Garlean zombie.

clio would most likely take the bowl and dump the entire thing into lenna's trick or treat bag. mostly so she can dig through it after lenna passes out and before vanya gets her hands on it Angel

if she had to hand out candy it would be something with chocolate and peanut butter for the kids and some sort of rum laced chocolate for the adults having to be dragged along ;p

RE: Halloween Candy - Nodem - 09-21-2015

Seras would buy the cheapest, and usually the worst tasting, candy you can buy.

RE: Halloween Candy - Tetenuko - 09-21-2015

Tetenuko would hand out chocolate gil coins.

RE: Halloween Candy - Sylentmana - 09-22-2015

Cecilia would hand out caramel apples hoping the apple portion somewhat negates the unhealthy caramel coating.

RE: Halloween Candy - Kurt S. - 09-22-2015

Kat already has two major sweet tooths to deal with on a daily basid. She'd probably have assortment of sugary biscuits and pastries.

Guarding it with axe and rifle, maybe ask an aesthetician to make her zombie kat wherein only the brave kids can get her freshly made goodies because it looks realistic because she paid top gil for it.

Then you've got my alts who would join the trick or treating for various reasons. Like one is cheapskate who's 20mil in debt. The other is kind of a kid. The other two because foreingers.