Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Odette Saoirse - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Odette Saoirse (/showthread.php?tid=13488)

Odette Saoirse - Capheira - 09-20-2015

[Image: cZYgTt.png]

[Image: rL2lbL.png] 
  • Characters: Odette Saoirse. 
  • Primary character: As Above.
  • Linkshells: Smokescreen, Revolutionary League.
  • Primary RP linkshell: Smokescreen.

[Image: sYQVZK.png]

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Heavy RP. Walk-Ups/Tells always encouraged - My character is very social, so please don't be hesitant to approach. Roleplay is both my reason and driving force and will almost always be IC; this includes but is not limited to selecting appropriate wear or travel means for any given situation and only leveling classes specific to/IC for that character. I thrive on engaging with others, being involved and involving others. My play style is descriptive and immersive, thus it may take slightly longer to type out a reply. Patience is requested.
    (Dungeons/questing is usually done with the "Busy" symbol in place to denote OOC [Image: AFaAM7.png])
  • Views on RP combat and injuries:
    Roleplayed combat over mechanical, always preferred. Dice rolls tend to make things fair but are not compulsory. Basically, so long as you're willing to RP out a confrontation, you're welcome to. Injuries come and go, but I like to go that little further with the RP surrounding it. For example, a regeneration spell on a broken leg would in fact require setting first so as not to heal wonky with the rapid process of the magic. That being said, most things are curable (save for severed limbs, etc) with the right method and I personally choose to avoid playing out stubborn injury longer than is required unless a character takes issue with it (Example only: Aversion to magic).
  • Views on IC romance:
    As mentioned previous, roleplay is my main driving force for my experiences. This extends to IC romance, but is not limited to it. Romance is an optional spice, used for enhancing and flavoring the main meal of character development and overall plot. When taking this particular route as far as romance and relationships, I prefer natural development that grows with time. I like to be surprised. But, as a player, I make no OOC promises things will always go as intended. It depends on the character, both mine and others.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc)
    All RP is good RP. Refer to above sections. Close friendships can often lead to a 'clan/family-like' vibe, depending on development and character.

• Views on lore:
    I attempt to remain as close to lore as possible, though tend to keep my character away from the idea that they're somehow more 'special' than anyone else (as main plot would state). Reputation and abilities tend to come from RP actions and IC plots, earned or character based. That being said, everything else is adhered to as much as possible.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    Immersion is important to me, and OOC is avoided save for use only when necessary. I primarily use the /say channel for a combination of both dialogue and emote, though /em is used when there are no words to be said. /Tells are OOC, unless stated otherwise. Linkshells are also IC unless the particular Linkshell is described otherwise.

[Image: 63ybAA.png]
  • Timezone: US Timezone, UCT -4.
  • Contact info: Forum PM, or IG tell.

All views expressed are my personal view points and pertain to my character and preferences only. Please do not hesitate to seek me out for RP, I look forward to it.