Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] [Bi -Weekly] Drunken Boar Wrestling! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] [Bi -Weekly] Drunken Boar Wrestling! (/showthread.php?tid=13445)

Pages: 1 2

[Bi -Weekly] Drunken Boar Wrestling! - Seye Qhesu - 09-17-2015

Event is cancelled until after 3.1! We are looking to buy a secondary home for a maze event for players to enjoy! No roll system required. Just make it through the maze in the fastest time and win 100k!

Fliers hang among all major city states with an odd picture of a boar on it with what seems to be a Lalafell clinging to a tusk and a Roe riding the back.

"DO YOU WANT TO FEEL LIKE A MAN?"

"DO YOU LIKE TO DRINK?"
"DO BOTH AT THE DRUNKEN BOAR WRESTLING CONTEST!"

The Skyward Eye is hosting a Bi -Weekly Drunken Boar contest at the Coffer & Coffin every Wednesday at 8pm est. Come and drink at the bar and watch Drunks chase around a boar and attempt to Hog tie it!

The fun starts off with players having to chug three drinks to get wasted!
1-999 = Buzzed (-50 to rolls)
1000-1500 = Heavily Buzzed (-100 to rolls)
1501- 1700= Drunk (-150 to rolls)
1801-2000+ = Wasted (-200 to rolls)

Rules are fairly simple! Judges will be emoting boars for each player. Just like the Grindstone you will need to emote and roll to see if you land your hit on the boar. Players can opt out after being hit three times in return (if the boar attacks) or push until 10 turns are up!

The boar till take 3 hits to be hog tie. The person to do this in the least amount of rolls wins 100k! If there is a tie then another boar will be released with those who tied and all three will need to try and hog tie it. It is considered a Death match as the players can work against others to try and remove someone's ropes/ties from the boar and place their own with rolls (This is where two players will roll against each other. Higher roll wins the emote to save or remove the rope but uses the person's turn to try and hit the boar)

Example:

Player 1: /attempts to jump on the boar's back for a pin
Player 1 rolls 851
Boar rolls 547 (hit)
Player 2: /Jumps at the last moment to try and shove player 1 off course to miss the boar. "THIS PIG IS MINE!"
Player 2 rolls 999
Player 1 rolls 1

Player 1 now loses a hit on the boar that they would have gotten and Player 2 eats up their turn to try and get the boar. This allows Player 1 to emote that they where shoved off to the side and either attempt to try again for the boar or they can do a 'Stand back' emote (Opt to pass) and allow player 2 to go first and interrupt them during their try.

First prize - 100k!
Second prize - 50k!
Third prize - 25k!

------------------------
Don't want to wrestle a Boar? Then come drink! The Coffer & Coffin is open and happy to wet your whistle! Come and watch Drunks chase boars, slam in to each other, or pass out!

If you would like to Judge (Emote a boar) then please contact Kaguya Nightsong on the forums or ingame! The more judges we have the more people we can have take part!

RE: [Weekly] Drunken Boar Wrestling! - Togy - 09-17-2015

Fuck it.. let's do it.. but only if there is a lot of oil involved lol

RE: [Weekly] Drunken Boar Wrestling! - Seye Qhesu - 09-17-2015

Got more judges! They will be playing out their own boars with their own personalities. No sign ups required! Just be there on time and ready (and drunk)

RE: [Weekly] Drunken Boar Wrestling! - Seye Qhesu - 09-20-2015

Friendly reminder that this is on Wednesday at 8pm Est!

RE: [Weekly] Drunken Boar Wrestling! - Seye Qhesu - 09-22-2015

Friendly reminder that this is tomorrow!

RE: [Weekly] Drunken Boar Wrestling! - Seye Qhesu - 09-23-2015

This is today! The main boar was caught in the shroud near Hawthorne Hut and has been deemed....

War Boar (name by War Bear)

War Boar is a fighter so get ready to be flipped upside down or trampled! This beast refuses to go down easily!

RE: [Bi-Weekly] Drunken Boar Wrestling! - Seye Qhesu - 09-23-2015

And the first event is down in the books!

Hammersmith wins by getting Pig Boss *played by Judge* drunk and taking him down! With such a win he takes home 100k!

[Image: 8dzTUY2.jpg]

Second place goes to Angry Lioness who had tied with Togy. Togy however was too drunk to realize what was going on and allowed Lioness to easily catch Chris P. Bacon!

[Image: hGlhqcC.jpg]

Thank you to all those who came out and gave such positive feedback! We will be making this bi-weekly to ensure all three places get something!

Also: As the event ended it seems a small fight broke out. Not being the Grindstone we were happy to let it run its course!

[Image: UjvpjDj.jpg]

RE: [Bi -Weekly] Drunken Boar Wrestling! - Warren Castille - 09-23-2015

My connection was NOT having it tonight, but it looked like everyone had a good time. Nicely done!

RE: [Bi -Weekly] Drunken Boar Wrestling! - Desu Nee - 09-23-2015

This

Was a thing that happened.

RE: [Bi -Weekly] Drunken Boar Wrestling! - Seye Qhesu - 10-03-2015

Updated the rules and prizes this week after player feedback! See you all on Wednesday!

Remember, if you want to emote a boar just send me a tell ingame!

RE: [Bi -Weekly] Drunken Boar Wrestling! - Togy - 10-03-2015

I should release Droogie on these fools.. Mask's behemoth Big Grin (he's totally harmless and loves lobster bisque)

RE: [Bi -Weekly] Drunken Boar Wrestling! - Steel Wolf - 10-03-2015

An event I can attend on my schedule?!

I WANNA DO IT ANYTHING I NEED TO BE THERE!!

RE: [Bi -Weekly] Drunken Boar Wrestling! - Seye Qhesu - 10-07-2015

This is tomorrow! See you then!

RE: [Bi -Weekly] Drunken Boar Wrestling! - Garalona - 10-07-2015

Any call for a medic?

RE: [Bi -Weekly] Drunken Boar Wrestling! - Seye Qhesu - 10-07-2015

(10-07-2015, 01:53 PM)Garalona Wrote: Any call for a medic?
After everyone was getting beat up by Boar Boss I am certain any medics are welcomed!