Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] [CLOSED] Looking for a long-term, emotion-driven roleplay with marriage potential. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] [CLOSED] Looking for a long-term, emotion-driven roleplay with marriage potential. (/showthread.php?tid=13422)

[CLOSED] Looking for a long-term, emotion-driven roleplay with marriage potential. - Sarina Alyne - 11-04-2015

I'm searching for a long-term roleplay partner that is interested in emotion-driven roleplay, character development, and the possibility for marriage and romance. Humorous moments and general slice-of-life stuff is loved as well.

Due to my character's backstory, I am mostly searching for somebody that is able to somewhat relate to Sarina and support her while also helping her to overcome the horrors she's experienced. A pillar of support, rather than somebody to lean on, so to speak. Race matters little to me, but as an interest for marriage and romance, I would prefer a male character.

Also, please note that although I am interested in marriage and romance for my character, such things will have to develop naturally through the roleplay for me to consider them.

I'm often available from the early evening (~5PM EST) to early morning hours during weekdays and weekends, with obvious exceptions when something has come up or I am otherwise occupied. Although I am a heavy roleplayer, I still enjoy playing the game, and as such, I am not always available to roleplay every time I am in-game. Also, feel free to read Sarina's backstory to gain a general understanding of what she's been through. (It is still evolving, but the general skeleton and theme is there. I won't be modifying much of her early backstory.)

If you are interested, please send me a private message or a /tell in-game. I would be quite happy to elaborate further.

I may be opening this thread again in the future, however, I'm not currently seeking at the moment.

RE: Looking for a long-term, emotion-driven roleplay with potential for marriage. - Alir - 11-04-2015

Sounds like fun, sent ya a PM here on the forums!

RE: Looking for a long-term, emotion-driven roleplay with potential for marriage. - synaesthetic - 11-04-2015

D: guys noooooo
I hope you find what you're looking for. Smile

Sadly, Aeriyn is not a guy. But she is gay!

RE: Looking for a long-term, emotion-driven roleplay with potential for marriage. - Warren Castille - 11-04-2015

If you're available as a healer in the Thanalan region, the Grindstone is a weekly event on Saturday nights that is always in need and features an interesting, everchanging cast!

I am not paid for these posts!

RE: Looking for a long-term, emotion-driven roleplay with potential for marriage. - Capheira - 11-04-2015

Personal preference is to always, always let those kind of things happen naturally and never plan for chemistry or IC perfection... but, that being said I hope you manage to find what you're looking for. Good luck!

RE: Looking for a long-term, emotion-driven roleplay with potential for marriage. - Sarina Alyne - 11-05-2015

(11-04-2015, 11:05 PM)Capheira Wrote: Personal preference is to always, always let those kind of things happen naturally and never plan for chemistry or IC perfection... but, that being said I hope you manage to find what you're looking for. Good luck!

I agree! That's why I mention the romance as possible. I prefer to let the roleplay progress as it will due to character interactions. If the characters are naturally seeming to move in that direction, then so be it!

RE: Looking for a long-term, emotion-driven roleplay with potential for marriage. - Sarina Alyne - 11-05-2015

(11-04-2015, 11:00 PM)synaesthetic Wrote: D: guys noooooo
I hope you find what you're looking for. Smile

Sadly, Aeriyn is not a guy. But she is gay!

Ah! Unfortunately, Sarina is straight, and I'm unable to adjust her very much due to a rather significant event in her backstory.

RE: [CLOSED] Looking for a long-term, emotion-driven roleplay with marriage potential. - Sarina Alyne - 11-05-2015

(11-04-2015, 11:04 PM)Warren Castille Wrote: If you're available as a healer in the Thanalan region, the Grindstone is a weekly event on Saturday nights that is always in need and features an interesting, everchanging cast!

I am not paid for these posts!

Thank you for letting me know! I'll take a look!