Hydaelyn Role-Players
So I'm here in Balmung. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: So I'm here in Balmung. (/showthread.php?tid=13416)

So I'm here in Balmung. - RozenOrnstein - 09-15-2015

Good day, Hydaelyn.I'm previously from Tonberry and it was too boring and full of Japanese and toxic player. 
Heard Balmung is a very good server for role play and also overall gaming experience. 
First arrived Ul Dah adventure guild and that impressed me. People are actually interacting with each other like not on Tonberry. Do share with me hot spots for role player, and I shall haunt there whenever I could. 
And I'll soon create my own wiki page too Smile much love.
Hope to see you in game! And do advise for rp!

RE: So I'm here in Balmung. - Seye Qhesu - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 06:04 AM)RozenOrnstein Wrote: Good day, Hydaelyn.I'm previously from Tonberry and it was too boring and full of Japanese and toxic player. 
Heard Balmung is a very good server for role play and also overall gaming experience. 
First arrived Ul Dah adventure guild and that impressed me. People are actually interacting with each other like not on Tonberry. Do share with me hot spots for role player, and I shall haunt there whenever I could. 
And I'll soon create my own wiki page too Smile much love.
Hope to see you in game! And do advise for rp!
All areas can be considered hotspots!

Uld'ah is just a big one because well, I think people just centralize there. You also have the Bismark, Bronze Lake Hotsprings, The Shroud itself has seen a good increase in activity (at least from me just walking around randomly). Pretty much people RP everywhere on Balmung.

My rule of Balmung RP: If it is in /Say it is free for walkup. If they wanted it private they should have done it in party *nods*

RE: So I'm here in Balmung. - Khunbish Avagnar - 09-15-2015

Welcome to balmung, another good way to find out is a lot of people have in their search options Walk up RPs welcome or stuff like that, majority of those you send 'em a message, see if they're busy/not afk, and they'll probably jump at the chance to RP!

RE: So I'm here in Balmung. - Aya - 09-15-2015

Welcome to Balmung!!!

RE: So I'm here in Balmung. - Roe Dad - 09-15-2015

Welcome to Balmung!

RE: So I'm here in Balmung. - Roen - 09-15-2015

Welcome to Balmung!

I also heard recently that The Drowning Wench has become a popular spot for RP as well.

And I've ran into some open world RP in Ishgard.

Have fun out there!

RE: So I'm here in Balmung. - Aya - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 01:07 PM)Roen Wrote: I also heard recently that The Drowning Wench has become a popular spot for RP as well.
Ooooh I hope so!  I use to go sit there on the occasions Aya was in Limsa and I have had a really fun chance encounter there (Edda and a fortune Teller!) but mostly it is just quiet.  Would be a lovely spot for more RP!

RE: So I'm here in Balmung. - Xehna - 09-15-2015

Love to RP. Always going on adventures. Look me up, that goes for anyone!

RE: So I'm here in Balmung. - Mia Moui - 09-15-2015

Feel free to approach Mia Moui at anytime.  I'm never so into grinding fates and side missions that I can't stop to have a chat or go on an adventure.