Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for would-be DRKs. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for would-be DRKs. (/showthread.php?tid=13239)

Looking for would-be DRKs. - mongi291 - 09-01-2015

I'm looking for characters who want to learn the Dark Arts and the ways of the Abyss. My character Isaulde is a veteran Dark Knight and, although she is apathetic and hates company, I'd like to make her interact with someone to flesh her character out.

RE: Looking for would-be DRKs. - Aaron - 09-01-2015

Ooohhhhhhh! *flails hands*

I'm down. Teach me senpai.

RE: Looking for would-be DRKs. - Miko Shiroi - 09-01-2015

My character, K'heyo, would be a great foil to yours. He's excitable, loud, and flamboyant. Not to mention, he's also more versed in magic than he is in physical combat (yet alone heavier weapon combat; he's only versed in speed!), so training him would probably be both a challenge for your character and a way to thaw her cold nature out a little!

Lemme know if you're interested!~

RE: Looking for would-be DRKs. - Kaiz - 09-01-2015

While my character isn't at the point in his story to walk a dark path, it is something I intend later on if you are still interested in this down the road.

RE: Looking for would-be DRKs. - mongi291 - 09-01-2015

I'm ok with training more than one Dark Knight. Contact me (in-game I'm Isaulde Rabelais, but you probably had guessed that already, uh?) if you see me online if you want to set up things in a specific way (for example, you are attacked by Temple Knights and I protect you); otherwise, I'll probably be at the Forgotten Knight, and you can just approach me there.

RE: Looking for would-be DRKs. - Laike - 09-01-2015

There is a chance Laike could. But he would definitely be more anger-driven/righteous ends justifies the means vigilante type. Basically "Justice has failed this world, so I will become Justice" Type of Dark Knight.

Not at all calm, collected style. Not sure if it would fit in that respect!

But we can definitely RP. Even if it fails, it's still rp right?

Good news! In an hour or less I should be able to log in and stay on for a few hours!

RE: Looking for would-be DRKs. - Miko Shiroi - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 01:57 PM)mongi291 Wrote: Good news! In an hour or less I should be able to log in and stay on for a few hours!
I'll be online probably around 5pm EST, if you'd be available sometime around then?

(09-01-2015, 02:02 PM)K'heyo Tia Wrote:
(09-01-2015, 01:57 PM)mongi291 Wrote: Good news! In an hour or less I should be able to log in and stay on for a few hours!
I'll be online probably around 5pm EST, if you'd be available sometime around then?
5 PM EST... *goes check a timezone list* Yes, I should be available by then.