Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Dragoon steps in! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: The Dragoon steps in! (/showthread.php?tid=13074)

The Dragoon steps in! - Typhos - 08-20-2015

Hallo role-players,

I am playing Final Fantasy XIV for a while now, but there is a void in my heart that just won't go away. Since I am from Germany the recommended server for me was Zodiark. But there aren't many role-players here. In my desperate try to find some RP'ers I found this site and instantly registered. Now I hope to find some people like me that are a little alone on Zodiark^^.

MMORPG background
RP experience
I've been role-playing since 4 years. I started back that with the german RP "The Dark Eye". But since then I've played other RP's like Shadowrun, Warhammer 40k Rogue Trader and Degenesis. Also I played some RP at World of Warcraft.

Character ideas/info
My Charakter is an Au Ra Dragoon. I still have to think about a fitting story though.

How did you learn about the coalition?
Like I said, I just googled "RP FFXIV" and immediatly found it^^ I'm glad.

What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?
I prefer to be a heavy role-player^^ I really enjoy the thought of playing as my hero in Final Fantasy.

RE: The Dragoon steps in! - Aya - 08-20-2015

Welcome to the RPC!  Most of us are on either Balmung or Giligamesh, but there are others ocattered about.  I would note your server in your thread title since that is really the most relevant thing in your search!

Good luck! ^^

RE: The Dragoon steps in! - Typhos - 08-20-2015

Thanks^^
I would love to join Balmung, but I don't know if I can even go on that server. Since it's permanently full.

RE: The Dragoon steps in! - mongi291 - 08-20-2015

If you don't mind paying, World Transfer bypasses restrictions.

RE: The Dragoon steps in! - Aya - 08-20-2015

(08-20-2015, 12:45 PM)Typhos Wrote: Thanks^^
I would love to join Balmung, but I don't know if I can even go on that server. Since it's permanently full.
As was mentioned, transferring is the best way to get to Balmung these days ^^

RE: The Dragoon steps in! - Rosamund - 08-20-2015

Sadly, transferring seems to be the only way to go if you want on Balmung. If you do end up getting here though, there's quite an active EU community - check out the European Directory! If not, I wish you best of luck in finding RPers on your current realm. Smile

RE: The Dragoon steps in! - Typhos - 08-21-2015

Alright then^^ I am now on the Balmung Server. I really see the difference between here and Zodiark. Almost everyone is RP'ing here!

RE: The Dragoon steps in! - Aya - 08-21-2015

(08-21-2015, 04:43 PM)Typhos Wrote: Alright then^^ I am now on the Balmung Server. I really see the difference between here and Zodiark. Almost everyone is RP'ing here!
Weeeeeeeeelcome to your new home!!!! ^_^

Thank you very much^^ Now I just have to get orientated in this world.

RE: The Dragoon steps in! - As'elena - 08-21-2015

Welcome to the server! Always good to have another EU person around! (Assuming you are living there atm, of course!)

As long as Germany belongs to the EU Big Grin

RE: The Dragoon steps in! - Cerberus Industries - 08-22-2015

Welcome to Balmung! Hope you enjoy your stay.  Also if you're looking for events feel free to message a member of Cerberus Industries (you can find us on the Linkshell hall) We're often having people RPing so you might find a few friends!