Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Just another unwanted, poor, Ul'dah Highlander merc - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Just another unwanted, poor, Ul'dah Highlander merc (/showthread.php?tid=12790)

Just another unwanted, poor, Ul'dah Highlander merc - Ardam Blackstone - 08-01-2015

Looking to broaden my cast of fellow RP folk while leveling my character. 

Inviting anyone from simple walk-ups to those looking for long term RP. You'll usually find him down Pearl's Lane chilling on his carpet otherwise currently known as his home. Much like leveling I am RPing Ardi from the bottom up. 

Fresh from a 15 year sentencing within the gladiator pit, Ardam Swifthawk, having recently served time for a crime against those in power, now resides free amidst poverty jail in the streets of Pearl Lane. Past mistakes, unhealed wounds and ghostly images cause him to stray from his path despite all intents and purpose to become something more. On the verge of setting a name for himself in a sea of sell-swords and mercenaries; Ardam remains mostly fueled by the same drink and gambling habits his father shared. Despite lack of hope, little does he know of the absolution that awaits him just over the horizon. 

Revenge, redemption, mystery, friendship, love, and adventure! Join Ardi as he journeys on a path beyond what the future holds. Cross fates through means of friendship, rivalry, enemies, simple acquaintances, or just looking for someone to hire. Come gloat your fortune at the lowly Highlander, or scrape the bottom of the barrel for a helping hand in exchange for a few Gil. Play a role in his story as he plays a role in yours.

http://s29.postimg.org/7lwrw27dj/ffxiv_08012015_013638.png

RE: Just another unwanted, poor, Ul'dah Highlander merc - Faye - 08-01-2015

Hey there, I'd be glad to role-play sometime! Smile I have a character who was an Ul'dahn street rat most of her life, so it would be easy enough to arrange something there.

RE: Just another unwanted, poor, Ul'dah Highlander merc - Ardam Blackstone - 08-01-2015

(08-01-2015, 03:25 AM)Faye Wrote: Hey there, I'd be glad to role-play sometime! Smile I have a character who was an Ul'dahn street rat most of her life, so it would be easy enough to arrange something there.
 Hey, that's great!Tongue Feel free to add me whenever you're on her. Or just whenever Laugh

RE: Just another unwanted, poor, Ul'dah Highlander merc - Vixanya - 08-01-2015

Hola! If you don't mind Rping with a newer player still learning the game I'd love to walk up and RP if I see you <3

RE: Just another unwanted, poor, Ul'dah Highlander merc - Ardam Blackstone - 08-01-2015

Don't mind if you don't Wink 

Went ahead and added Faye as well!

RE: Just another unwanted, poor, Ul'dah Highlander merc - Sounsyy - 08-01-2015

Hey Ardi, saw your character is a former/active Gladiator! There's actually a few of us out there if you'd like to find connections of a similar ilk.

Gladiator Directory

Hope this helps! ^^ Sounsyy's kinda scarce in Eorzea right now so I'm mostly just on RPC doing lore. But if you chance to catch me on Souns is always down to meet fellow or former Gladiators!

RE: Just another unwanted, poor, Ul'dah Highlander merc - As'elena - 08-01-2015

Maariya here is a former Gladiator and found in Ul'dah quite a lot as it is where she lives. (She also happens to live really close to you!)

Would be fun to make some new contacts, so you can poke me anytime, unless I find you first!

More Gladiators wooh!!! Sent friend request to Maariya, but having trouble fining you on there, Sounsyy :S Tahnks for the link! Very helpful, indeed.

RE: Just another unwanted, poor, Ul'dah Highlander merc - Seye Qhesu - 08-01-2015

Oh my Gods! Flower is just going to lounge with him and offer him drinks. Make the man listen to her woes and use him as a chair. *nods*

I'm all for her meeting him!