Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Newcomer to Eorzea in Need of friends! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Newcomer to Eorzea in Need of friends! (/showthread.php?tid=12706)

Newcomer to Eorzea in Need of friends! - Maya Oreyth - 07-25-2015

Hey everyone! It's been... quite literally half a year since I first joined this wonderful site and posted... Oops ;D;' Life got way out of hand with my new job, but I'm back! And I finally have my intended roleplay bebe on Balmung! Let me tell you a little bit about her below!

Ma'ia Belajhaad, or better known in her home country as Media nan Tolvus, has recently come to Eorzea to break free from her previous life as a mechanic under Garlean rule. As a Miqo'te, she was adopted by Garlean parents, and grew up to be one of many serving the Empire with her skills as a technician and engineer, opting with preference towards the physical labors of assembling and disassembling creations old and new alike. Deeply buried feelings of ineptitude, however, sparked within her an incurable tangle of self-doubt and fear, and following the Calamity she vanished from Garlemald without a trace.

And this is what I have as an introduction for my character ;D; I hope it isn't too much, or too little or too ridiculous. She's currently working with Thaumaturgy and Goldsmithing (or will) and is trying like mad to fit into the Eorzean lifestyle and do that whole adventuring thing. If anyone wants to interact with her you can find her in game usually in Ul'dah or the surrounding areas! Come say hi or laugh at her or tell her to jump off a cliff she'll probably do it if it makes her an adventurer fjksdlfs

RE: Newcomer to Eorzea in Need of friends! - Devyn Piper - 07-25-2015

Sounds like we're in the same boat!  I'm new to Balmung myself and wouldn't mind making a new contact (or several).  If you care to see my own quick bios... Here ya go: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=12714

RE: Newcomer to Eorzea in Need of friends! - Maya Oreyth - 07-25-2015

Hey! I got your messages in-game but I wasn't able to message you back. I'd totally be up to playing with you! => All of your characters sound interesting!

RE: Newcomer to Eorzea in Need of friends! - Gone. - 07-26-2015

My beloved Foxglove is a former Garlean officer. Not always the most accessible character, but maybe they'd have things to talk about?

RE: Newcomer to Eorzea in Need of friends! - A'kos Saiyal - 07-26-2015

Similar boat here, I'm kind of shy, and hesitant to get into rp until I've at least caught up to Heavensward content. A'kos had some definite ties to the Empire, and can pick out the accent in a crowd, even disguised to a degree.

You can hit me up for rp anytime, or if you see me running around approach me. Smile

RE: Newcomer to Eorzea in Need of friends! - FallenVanguard - 07-26-2015

Hey there! I'll look you upon my Balmung character, Altan Dotharl. You seem like you'd be fun to rp with and I'm also new to FF XIV rping Big Grin

I don't have any character pages up (I'm going to work on that soon) but I can tell you about Altan when we make contact :p

RE: Newcomer to Eorzea in Need of friends! - Roe Dad - 08-02-2015

(07-25-2015, 11:43 AM)Maya Oreyth Wrote: Hey everyone! It's been... quite literally half a year since I first joined this wonderful site and posted... Oops ;D;' Life got way out of hand with my new job, but I'm back! And I finally have my intended roleplay bebe on Balmung! Let me tell you a little bit about her below!
i would be happy to rp. With you please send me a friend inv. Smile

RE: Newcomer to Eorzea in Need of friends! - Silver Sun - 08-02-2015

Hello, hello. I'd be glad to RP with your character as some point when given the chance. Glazwyb doesn't hang around Ul'dah much but if you see her around feel free to stare at her for a moment, that usually gets her attention. Shoot me a friend request if you'd like.

RE: Newcomer to Eorzea in Need of friends! - Gwenneth - 08-02-2015

Hello there, and welcome back!

I'm always willing to make new friends (though I'm admittedly very shy myself), so feel free to send me a Tell in-game or hail me down if I'm running about!  I'll see if I can't catch you when I'm on as well!