Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups (/showthread.php?tid=12700)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Gallien Vyese - 01-29-2016

Friday is actually way better for me as well. As of right now I'm off Saturday, which means if we happen to run late I'd be fine.

Though would prefer to start as early as possible either way, sleepy rp isn't good rp

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Anstarra - 01-29-2016

Would anyone be unable to make it Friday? Say.. 6 pm CST, tossing that out there. One week from now, the 5th. If not, then I'd say let's do it.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Austurmax Laforet - 01-31-2016

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will probably be 30-45 minutes late to the event tonight. Apologies. If its alright, you guys can start and Nheu'a can be fashionably late. Otherwise, I can give up my spot.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Zelmanov - 01-31-2016

Friday conflicts with Brother's Keeper event, but I'm the only one in it so... maybe I can get it moved?

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Anstarra - 02-01-2016

Episode Z: Into the Maw of Madness

NOTE: LETHAL EVENT

Date/Time: Friday, February 5th, 2016, 6 pm CST.

Situation: After moons of chaos, bloodshed and intrigue, it has come to this. Adventurers go to beard the lion in his den; the Void Lord Neruhm, lurking in the depths of tainted Toto-Rak. Will they fall, prey to madness and horror, like so many before? Or will they emerge triumphant, heralding a new dawn over the Shroud..?

Slots Available:
1. Anstarra Silverain
2. Leanne Delphium
3. Gallien Vyese
4. Orrin Halgren
5. Reppu Hijiri

6. (sub)

Neruhm. Neruhm. Neruhm.
Neruhm. Neruhm. Neruhm.
Neruhm. Neruhm...

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - PhantasticPanda - 02-05-2016

GOOD LUCK to those participating in taking down the main baddy. LET'S PUT AN END TO THIS CRIME AGAINST NATURE... EYYYY

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Anstarra - 02-06-2016

(02-05-2016, 02:34 PM)PhantasticPanda Wrote: GOOD LUCK to those participating in taking down the main baddy. LET'S PUT AN END TO THIS CRIME AGAINST NATURE... EYYYY

EYYYYYY

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Verad - 02-07-2016

Final Fahn-tasy

Situation: All is in readiness. The twelve prisoners have been quelled, and the entity (or whatever it was) Neruhm has been laid dormant. All that remains is to cleanse the remaining prisoners and free O-Rehn Fahn of his corruption, severing the last remaining ties to his unfortunate bargain. But will the adventurers listen to his last request?

Date/Time: Thursday, 7 PM CST

1. Liadan Summerfield
2. Gallien Vyese
3. Tengri Geneq (Early)/Nihka Mioni (Late)

Note: If you have not already been a participant in Crimes Against Nature, it is not a good idea to sign up for this.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Melkire - 02-07-2016

I can only be present for an hour, I'm afraid. Working that night. Wed or Sat would work better for me.

Sign me up anyway.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Nihka - 02-07-2016

I would be late. But if not enough people sign up I will take a spot.
However, it would be very late, so.. other people get priority.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - LiadansWhisper - 02-07-2016

(02-07-2016, 03:31 PM)Nihka Wrote: I would be late. But if not enough people sign up I will take a spot.

Maybe you and Tengri can share a spot. >.>

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Gallien Vyese - 02-07-2016

Gallien would love to be involved in the wrap up!

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Verad - 02-07-2016

(02-07-2016, 03:32 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(02-07-2016, 03:31 PM)Nihka Wrote: I would be late. But if not enough people sign up I will take a spot.

Maybe you and Tengri can share a spot.  >.>

That's a reasonable compromise. One Au Ra enters and a Keeper leaves. I'll set it up that way.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Reppu - 02-07-2016

Going to... 'request', but mostly 'reserve' a slot. I imagine Leanne would -really- want to go to this for personal reasons, so...

Signing up in her stead since she won't be around for a while? If she doesn't want to, I'll go! If she does, then she can have mine.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Jana - 02-07-2016

My new debit card finally arrived yesterday, so please sign Jana up for a spot~