Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups (/showthread.php?tid=12700)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Jana - 01-12-2016

Signing Jana up for A-Tonic Warfare and for Maw of Madness. Jana tends to bungle diplomatic approaches; it's safe to say she shouldn't be brought to the second open event (unless bungling is what people want...)

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Boo the Hamster - 01-12-2016

Okay, so my final time for the call to arms is Saturday, 5 pm PST.  That's probably the best I'm going to get for now unfortunately, and I do not want to delay it to next week.

RE: Reppu, still going to nag me on that huh? =P

RE: Kiht, the meeting is open to everyone who participated in the event. I did send a letter to the Shroudwolf Clan in particular, and the word is supposed to be spread to get as many people as possible. It is /not/ a closed meeting. If you participated in Crimes Against Nature, consider yourself invited OOC. IC, the more people that are there, the better.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - LiadansWhisper - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 10:12 PM)Knight Kat Wrote: I would like to be included in that meeting if no one minds. The First and Forsaken Fahn is the only event Kiht has a hook for at the moment (Nihka and Zanzan told her), so she would at least like to offer her help with it.

If you can get a hold of the letter that was sent out, or be told of the meeting IC, I'm sure there wouldn't be a problem. But that is up to Enju, who is organizing it. I think it's supposed to be set for 7pm CST Saturday night?

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Austurmax Laforet - 01-13-2016

If possible, I would like to sign up Nheu'a for the First and the Forsaken Fahn, as he agreed to help Kiht track down the padjal. Maric would also be interested in the Maw of Madness, as he's an exorcist and primarily deals with voidsent.

Unfortunately I will be missing the meeting this Saturday as I will be out in the woods! Let me know how it goes.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Oats McGoats - 01-13-2016

I'd like to sign up for Home on the Strange with Flavie Filoumonte if possible :3

Are all of these events Fate 14? New to the system~ ^^;

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Zelmanov - 01-13-2016

Orrin's gut is telling him that he has to strike at the maw, even with the consequences, he feels that one will result in the least collateral if the gamble is wrong.

that's just some OOC justification...because I believe I won't be able to make Saturday.

actually since I may not be present for saturday, is there a way for me to make arrangement/discussions beforehand?

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Boo the Hamster - 01-13-2016

(01-13-2016, 02:15 PM)Zelmanov Wrote: actually since I may not be present for saturday, is there a way for me to make arrangement/discussions beforehand?
There'll be a log of the event, but I can contact you if you wish. I'll be on XIV in around two hours or so today, otherwise tell me when you're available and I'll tell you what I can.

ok, perfect, Its just I am /really/ invested in doing the maws mission and well, so are a lot of other people. it will be difficult to argue to go when I am not present for the meeting.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - LiadansWhisper - 01-13-2016

(01-13-2016, 02:15 PM)Zelmanov Wrote: actually since I may not be present for saturday, is there a way for me to make arrangement/discussions beforehand?

We're going to be hashing some things out tonight during Verad's office hours, so be thereeeee

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - LiadansWhisper - 01-13-2016

(01-13-2016, 01:49 PM)Yazi Wrote: Are all of these events Fate 14? New to the system~ ^^;

Yes, all of them are.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - LiadansWhisper - 01-16-2016

What we have so far for First and Forsaken Fahn is as follows:

Liadan Summerfield
Tengri Geneq
Kiht Jakkya
Zanzan Yanzan
Nehu'a
R'shesha Otharn

I know that's six, but if possible, would like to have them all there Verad. Smile

My schedule next week is as follows:

Off Sunday
Available after 10pm CST Monday
Available after 10pm CST Tuesday
Off Wednesday
After 6pm CST Thursday
After 5pm CST Friday
After 11pm CST Saturday

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Gallien Vyese - 01-17-2016

Current group from the OOC discussion and tonight's IC meeting for Maw of Madness follows

Gallien Vyese
Leanne Delphium
Reppu Hijiri
Orrin Halgren
Anstarra Silverain

For my scheduling, I am available basically anytime after 7 EST, any day.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Knight Kat - 01-17-2016

What we have so far for First and Forsaken Fahn is as follows:

Liadan Summerfield
Tengri Geneq
Kiht Jakkya
Zanzan Yanzan
Nehu'a
R'shesha Otharn

My schedule for next week is:

Free Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and -next- Sunday (the 24th) anytime after 5 CST (Last week of Winter Break!).

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - PhantasticPanda - 01-17-2016

I'm open all days if I get prior notice beforehand. Still got three more weeks of break left!