Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups (/showthread.php?tid=12700)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Verad - 01-12-2016

It's good to see people scheduling things on their own.

I will now make this more complicated:

A-Tonic Warfare

Situation: Flyers and leaflets, some with rather vulgar illustrations for the sake of the unlettered, from the Dornier alchemical company have challenged Verad Bellveil to a public competition called the Tournament of Liniments in order to prove the superiority of Pelderain Dornier's products to Bronco Grease. The nature of the challenge is sufficiently irresistible to Verad that he will appear unless physically restrained from doing so. Will the horrible truths about Bronco Grease and Horse Oil finally be revealed at large? Are there any horrible truths, really?

Time: Sunday, Jan 17, 8 PM CST

1. Verad Bellveil
2. Nihka Mioni
3. Zanzan Yanzan

Open Strange III: Home on the Strange

Situation: There's trouble at the Fahn farmstead. The matriarch of the family has gone missing, the acting boss of the farm has been injured in a chocobo accident, and a forest fire nearby has given the elementals cause to grouse; further, several armed groups have reason to descend on the place, and there are things in the woods watching the place. The farmhands and a local Hearer have scraped together the gil to post a leve asking for adventurers to provide security until things calm down:

Time: Tuesday, Jan 19, 7 PM CST

1. Leanne Delphium
2. R'Shesha Otharn
3. Anstarra Silverain

Open Events and Ongoing Concerns
The following events do not have a set date and timeline. They are here as reminders of specific, large-scale goals that have been discussed at length amongst participants in the plot, and to help players coordinate their actions on an OOC level.

1. In the Maw of Madness
Situation: Hanging over the minds of most of those dealing with the matter of the escaped prisoners is the knowledge that the voidsent Neruhm, one of the catalysts for the problems of the Shroud at large, lingers within an abandoned wing of Toto-Rak. Whatever its designs in that place, it is a threat that may be too great to ignore, and an expedition into the lost wing to defeat it and whatever defenses it may have is a matter for consideration.
Note: This is a Lethal Event. Your character can die as a result of being taken out in a conflict.

2. The First and Forsaken Fahn
Situation: Similarly, the other problem is finding and dealing with O-Rehn Fahn, a Padjal out of time and possessed of a lingering grudge against the Shroud. There's been significant discussion of how to deal with the problem of such a creature, but one thing that can be agreed upon is finding him; after recent events, his whereabouts are currently unknown. Whether he is found to eliminate, imprison, or redeem him is up to those performing the search.

My Kingdom for a Horse-Oil

Situation: The banning of Horse-Oil has certainly prevented what looked like the beginnings of consumer violence in Gridania, but it's also led to a second problem - withdrawal symptoms. Both the Conjury Guild and local folk-healers and alchemists are hard-pressed to manage the symptoms of former "horse-powered" users from the forest in addition to their usual duties. Those so afflicted waver between lethargy and violence depending on the day. A reward is being posted for those who can synthesize an appropriate substitute that doesn't have the addictive side-effects to help ease the suffering of former users.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Gallien Vyese - 01-12-2016

In the Maw of Madness o/ - Primary
-Gallien knows a good portion of what has been going on before the long break, He learned of Neruhm from Leanne. after talking to her after the void assaults on the Shroud. He is very heavily interested in void and white magic. He will also be attending the get together on Saturday/

And if at all possible (If room is left) - Open Strange III

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - LiadansWhisper - 01-12-2016

I would really like to be involved in The First and Forsaken Fahn and In the Maw of Madness.

You know why. Smile

Will provide my schedule as soon as I get it.

Edit: I might be able to make A Tonic Warfare if you need extra bodies. But only if you need them!

Edit #2: The First and Forsaken Fahn is, as you might imagine, Liadan's primary focus at the moment. In the Maw of Madness is simply the continuation of what she's been working towards for months now. However, put me down as an alternate for that if necessary, since it is not central to Liadan's story at the moment.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Nihka - 01-12-2016

A tonic warfare.
Verad needs alchemical assistance

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Leanne - 01-12-2016

I'd like to be involved in three, all for obvious reasons.

Open Strange III, The First and Forsaken Fahn and In the Maw of Madness.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - combatwombat519 - 01-12-2016

Home on the strange for R'shesha please

I'd like to remind players to leave space for others to sign up for events. I'd also like to point out that you should probably think very carefully about who you want to take to what sequence and why. Note too that there is no schedule for these events, so the order in which they occur may make a significant impact.
Finally, I forgot that the Maw is a Lethal event. I have updated that sign-up accordingly.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Anstarra - 01-12-2016

Well. If sign-ups become a thing, 1. In the Maw of Madness is of primary interest.

Beyond that, I'd like to sign up for Open Strange III: Home on the Strange since reading the name of that household on that leveplate...

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Anstarra - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 09:13 PM)Anstarra Wrote: Well. If sign-ups become a thing, 1. In the Maw of Madness is of primary interest.

Beyond that, I'd like to sign up for Open Strange III: Home on the Strange since reading the name of that household on that leveplate...

I mean obviously I'd also be interested in 2. The First and Forsaken Fahn but it's not as -personal- to An, I'm sure there'll be plenty of others wanting to go there.

That said I fully expect things to go wrong and for another event wherein we face the legendary beast Toto-Rak to spawn in its wake.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - PhantasticPanda - 01-12-2016

Signing up Zanzan Yanzan for The First and Forsaken Fahn and A-Tonic Warfare

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Melkire - 01-12-2016

In the Maw of Madness and The First and Forsaken Fahn are the two events I'm most interested in, though my participation is pending dates/times/work schedule. Retail is a bitch. On the whole, I'm impartial as to which, though the possibilities with the former are more... intriguing.

I can probably make Open Strange III, if Tengri's needed. Otherwise, I'd rather step aside for others on that front.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Reppu - 01-12-2016

Mostly following Leanne around, so basically any event she gets into;

Open Strange III, The First and Forsaken Fahn and In the Maw of Madness.

Something something help your girlfriend as a healer something.

The first two Open Events are by necessity going to be hotly contested. OOC discussion between those who have expressed interest is critical. I will not be signing those up on a first-come first-serve basis.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - LiadansWhisper - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 09:33 PM)Verad Wrote: The first two Open Events are by necessity going to be hotly contested. OOC discussion between those who have expressed interest is critical. I will not be signing those up on a first-come first-serve basis.

Well, there is the meeting that we're trying to get set up, and I suppose that is where we could ICly hash out who is doing what, at least.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Knight Kat - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 09:38 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 09:33 PM)Verad Wrote: The first two Open Events are by necessity going to be hotly contested. OOC discussion between those who have expressed interest is critical. I will not be signing those up on a first-come first-serve basis.

Well, there is the meeting that we're trying to get set up, and I suppose that is where we could ICly hash out who is doing what, at least.

I would like to be included in that meeting if no one minds. The First and Forsaken Fahn is the only event Kiht has a hook for at the moment (Nihka and Zanzan told her), so she would at least like to offer her help with it.