Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups (/showthread.php?tid=12700)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - LiadansWhisper - 09-28-2015

(09-28-2015, 01:53 PM)Zelmanov Wrote: I meant "weasel" in a playful manner. No hard feelings.

Oh, I wasn't mad!

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Desu Nee - 09-28-2015

Is it still open?

(09-28-2015, 02:20 PM)Desu Nee Wrote: Is it still open?

From what Verad said, until we decide amongst ourselves who is going, it is still open.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Anstarra - 09-28-2015

Anstarra will -not- be going on this particular run. Much as it pains me to miss the first chance anyone gets to suffer character death (uh..) I am forced to acknowledge that a) Since there are a lot of people who might want to go, to any dunjin that might happen, it's best to reserve oneself for one that is ICly important to one, b) Since she will likely go alongside Nihka, they should both be in accord about risking their lives, c) The other two, particularly the Sylphlands mission (which is liable to remain unless something catastrophic happens) are more in-character for her, and d) That Saturday night I'd get home an hour late for the start! Booo...

Oh, and e) Given Liadan's most recent IC post, there's the concern that ANOTHER mission might come up very soon...

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Anstarra - 09-28-2015

All that being said.. people should definitely gear up to go stop the evil pyroconjurer! It should be epic.

(09-28-2015, 02:51 PM)Anstarra Wrote: Anstarra will -not- be going on this particular run. Much as it pains me to miss the first chance anyone gets to suffer character death (uh..) I am forced to acknowledge that a) Since there are a lot of people who might want to go, to any dunjin that might happen, it's best to reserve oneself for one that is ICly important to one, b) Since she will likely go alongside Nihka, they should both be in accord about risking their lives, c) The other two, particularly the Sylphlands mission (which is liable to remain unless something catastrophic happens) are more in-character for her, and d) That Saturday night I'd get home an hour late for the start! Booo...

Oh, and e) Given Liadan's most recent IC post, there's the concern that ANOTHER mission might come up very soon...

*coughcough* Angel

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Klynzahr - 09-30-2015

I'm just going to take the leap and say that Klyn is available to join either this event or the upcoming Toto-rak one, if Leanne or Orrin want her along.

She has the advantage of being very tanky but is afraid of explosions.
My time is a pretty limited right now, but I will definitely be available on Saturday if she is needed.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Zelmanov - 09-30-2015

as I'm counting right now, we have 6 people

Orrin, Liadan, Klyn, Ququki(?), Leanne, Melkire

if no one else wants to go, I'm sure we can discuss who should go quite easily.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - combatwombat519 - 09-30-2015

I'd be willing to go with R'shesha but not sure if I am too late for the train.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Verad - 09-30-2015

Okay, tentative group so far:

1. Orrin Halgren
2. Tengri Moks
3. Liadan Summerfield
4. Leanne Delphium
5. R'shesha Otharn.

Ququki, I'd like to get you in the group and acclimated to the system before sending you off on what may prove to be a mercilessly dangerous deathtrap. People tell me it's bad form to murder PCs right away, and I generally believe them! Please PM and we'll get you into the LS and set up with a storyline. I'm usually on in the evenings.

As for the rest of you, I've already spoken to several, but if you have not already, please do the following:

1. Send me a headshot of your character via RPC PM
2. Sign up for an account at roll20.net. It's free, and we'll be performing the dungeon there.

In the meantime, there will be other awful things happening outside and around the dungeon, so stay tuned!

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Unnamed Mercenary - 09-30-2015

(09-28-2015, 02:20 PM)Desu Nee Wrote: Is it still open?

I can help show you how to character sheet a little if Verad's busy too Smile

(I'm not that good, but can explain basic stuff)

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Jana - 10-01-2015

Good news: My gamble paid off and I got a big promotion at work! Bad news: The celebrating is on Saturday. Glad you filled up for this week!

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - McBeefâ„¢ - 10-01-2015

(10-01-2015, 05:42 PM)Jana Wrote: Good news: My gamble paid off and I got a big promotion at work! Bad news: The celebrating is on Saturday. Glad you filled up for this week!
Grats!

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - GloryRhodes - 10-14-2015

The Screaming Never Stops {IC Post}

Wednesday Oct 21, 2015 at 8CST.

Something has happened at the South Shroud Landing, something horrible.  Where once had been a thriving camp of Coeurlclaw poachers, now there is only blood washed away in a recent storm and pieces of Moon Keepers scattered among the foliage.  There are rumors of something living in Rootslake now, something that does not belong.

1) Leanne
2) Orrin
3) Klyn
4) Jana
5)

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Leanne - 10-14-2015

Gooing.