Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups (/showthread.php?tid=12700)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Boo the Hamster - 09-23-2015

1, 3, 2

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Nihka - 09-23-2015

1-Priority one, 3, the sylphlands. Healing two individuals who may become helpful after corruption is cleared.

2-Priority two, 2, Toto-rak. This is the source of the evil, and the most likely place to find information about what the heck happened.

3-Priority no, 1, Amdapor. Nope. Just nope.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Jana - 09-24-2015

Posting mostly to show I'm aware, but both ICly and OOCly, I don't have any real preference!

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Knight Kat - 09-24-2015

First choice: 3. The Sylphlands. (I feel this is a place Kiht could be most effective if she were to go. It also feels like the most solid lead. )

Second choice: 2. The Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak. (While Kiht believes it would be retracing an old trail, it definitely needs to be investigated.)

Last choice: 1. The Lost City of Amdapor. (If I -wanted- to kill Kiht off, this is where I would send her. It feels like a set-up for a trap. )

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Leanne - 09-24-2015

2 , 3 , 1

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Aya - 09-24-2015

None!  I don't really have to post that, but happy to make it clear :-]

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Verad - 09-27-2015

After a quick tally, the votes are in:

Lost City of Amdapor: 31 Points
Sylphlands: 29 Points
The Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak: 24 Points

So our first dungeon will be Lost City of Amdapor, to begin at Saturday, Oct 3, 7 PM CST

There is space for five players. This is not a first-post first-served event. Participants should decide who will or will not be attending based on IC/OOC discussion as needed. 

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Zelmanov - 09-28-2015

Orrin's leading the charge, so he should go.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Jana - 09-28-2015

I will try to make it, but my next week is up in the air. I'll do my best to let you know in time.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - LiadansWhisper - 09-28-2015

Orrin invited Liadan to go, and she promised she would.  However, if it would make more sense for others to go, I can totally be on the back burner (it's like, the first saturday I've had off in ages xD)

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Melkire - 09-28-2015

Tengri's available to go if needed. If headed into a dark place, one should take someone versed in the dark arts.

You shouldn't brave a wizard's tower without a wizard, after all.

Orrin's amenable to Liadan weaseling out if she substitutes with a healer of equal skill. He just equates hearer with good healer, but perhaps that does not equate to a good combat healer. 

Basically he wants a chirurgeon of some sort or else they may be forced to retreat very early on.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - Leanne - 09-28-2015

Leanne is currently suffering from a Severe Consequence, albeit a mental one. As she does not show signals of much stress nor physical wounds, she will try to throw in her support.

RE: [Periodic] Crimes Against Nature Sign-Ups - LiadansWhisper - 09-28-2015

(09-28-2015, 10:10 AM)Zelmanov Wrote: Orrin's amenable to Liadan weaseling out if she substitutes with a healer of equal skill. He just equates hearer with good healer, but perhaps that does not equate to a good combat healer. 

Basically he wants a chirurgeon of some sort or else they may be forced to retreat very early on.

Not trying to weasel out, but I know there are a lot of people who want to go on this, so I'm trying not to be a hog.  Big Grin

I meant "weasel" in a playful manner. No hard feelings.