Hydaelyn Role-Players
Patch 3.05 Notes - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Patch 3.05 Notes (/showthread.php?tid=12664)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - Kage - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 11:01 AM)Gegenji Wrote:
(07-30-2015, 10:57 AM)Kage Wrote: Anyways, check out your Refer a Friend emails! SOME OF YOU MIGHT HAVE GOLD FEATHERS FOR A TWIN MOUNT OR MORE.

Feathers are turned into the calamity salvager.
Also noted, I found some dungeon gear and I think soldiery gear or was it the Poetics Magitek gear... They had some unaugmented/unupgraded i100+ items and some dungeon gear included the Foestriker's stuff. For those with silver feathers.

Did that just get turned on this week? I'm not particularly attentive about when I have mail and such, but I don't remember seeing the mail symbol for it. I was Recruited, so I'm assuming I should have some Silver Feathers and the /fistbump emote. I'm just hoping transferring away from the server my sister's on (the one who recruited me) hasn't ruined the chances of that, but that wouldn't make much sense. The actual recruiting is tracked through Mogstation through accounts, right?
Rewards were/are supposed to be turned on Today. Like the Twintania mount.

I haven't gotten online but I expect 25 gold feathers and a /fistbump.

They mentioned that some point you should be able to see referrals in the mogstation but as of now it only tells you you've gotten referrals... Not the details etc.

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - Virella - 07-30-2015

That said, there is an issue currently on going with the feathers/fistbump emote not being distributed at the same time.

I got some feathers from recruiting people, but not fistbump emote yet.

(07-30-2015, 11:07 AM)Virella Douront Wrote: That said, there is an issue currently on going with the feathers/fistbump emote not being distributed at the same time.

I got some feathers from recruiting people, but not fistbump emote yet.

Sad I heard some people got the /fistbump earlier than today but I couldn't verify it since as far as I know, I'm the only one of my friends who has gotten most of the RAF awards.

Have you cleared even your oldest read and deleted mail? Also sent mail? Then request item delivery or whatever that button is?

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - Virella - 07-30-2015

Yup did all of the above; checked my other chars. Oddly enough I only get 5 feathers for one of my friends being subbed over 150 days. The rest hasn't come in yet. Guess we will just have to wait and see D:

(07-30-2015, 11:13 AM)Virella Douront Wrote: Yup did all of the above; checked my other chars. Oddly enough I only get 5 feathers for one of my friends being subbed over 150 days. The rest hasn't come in yet. Guess we will just have to wait and see D:
As far as I know, you should have gotten 10? 5 for the referred friend, 5 for the 150 days?
Edit: Also seems that subscription feathers were sent before the referred feathers.

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - Cato - 07-30-2015

Square don't release exact subscriber numbers because they don't need to. The evidence that the game has grown in popularity over time is there in-game - most servers boast a healthy number of players, especially the larger realms such as Balmung.

It has not escaped my notice that certain posters seem to mostly have only negative things to say about Square Enix...which makes me wonder why they stick around if they dislike the way the game is run so much.

It's like going to a football match, surrounding yourself with fans and then complaining about how awful the team is even when they're performing well.

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-30-2015

(07-30-2015, 01:50 PM)Graeham Wrote: Square don't release exact subscriber numbers because they don't need to. The evidence that the game has grown in popularity over time is there in-game - most servers boast a healthy number of players, especially the larger realms such as Balmung.

It has not escaped my notice that certain posters seem to mostly have only negative things to say about Square Enix...which makes me wonder why they stick around if they dislike the way the game is run so much.

It's like going to a football match, surrounding yourself with fans and then complaining about how awful the team is even when they're performing well.

Show Content

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - Kellach Woods - 07-31-2015

(07-30-2015, 01:50 PM)Graeham Wrote: It has not escaped my notice that certain posters seem to mostly have only negative things to say about Square Enix...which makes me wonder why they stick around if they dislike the way the game is run so much.

Because this is an issue, an issue they are allegedly knowledgeable about, and they have done something around jack and shit to fix it.

See if they had done something, they'd trumpet it to the high heavens. They haven't, so must mean they've given up on improving this. I'd just like confirmation that they don't care so I can train myself to stop caring about this issue.

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - Gone. - 07-31-2015

(07-30-2015, 01:50 PM)Graeham Wrote: It has not escaped my notice that certain posters seem to mostly have only negative things to say about Square Enix...which makes me wonder why they stick around if they dislike the way the game is run so much.

Here's the thing:

I love the game, something I haven't said about a Final Fantasy title since Tactics.

That doesn't change, however, that FFXIV suffers from a handful of poor design choices, most of which could be easily adjusted, significantly improving QoL for everyone involved.

Honestly, if I didn't like my time here, I wouldn't even bother saying anything in the first place. I don't have the time or will to complain about games I don't like, you know?

RE: Patch 3.05 Notes - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-31-2015

[[steps in as a mod]]

Because this continues to be brought up in multiple topics, I'd like to beg remind that the RPC is not the place for addressing issues with the game's design, server management or other features.

Square Enix handles such on the Offical Forums. The following three sections may prove to be useful whether to submit a thread/port or to check if Square Enix already has an official response. I would like to remind that their decisions are based off of what a majority of users want/are willing to pay for. The RPC is in no way able to make such changes.

Feedback

Technical Support

Bug Reports

[[steps out]]