Hydaelyn Role-Players
Amesoeurs - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Amesoeurs (/showthread.php?tid=12642)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Amesoeurs - Tamm'lin - 12-12-2015

Hi there! I'm an Rper that skip-hopped over from ESO. I actually lead a guild there still, that is centered around the themes in your link shell. As such, I'd love to join!

RE: Amesoeurs - Sig - 12-21-2015

At work, December 21, 2015 OOC update:

I've always wanted this LS to serve as the functional OOC and IC equivalent of the bar "Cheers" from the iconic self-titled 80's sitcom.  I've tried very hard to promote that sort of environment.  Some of us banter in OOC about silly or improper topics that make others' heads hurt.  Some of us bombard the channel with random IC chatter.  Some of us incorporate ongoing plots or heavy RP into the channel.  At the end of the day, I think we have a warm, welcoming environment, and we're always happy to extend that environment to others.  

Need some friends?  Come on board.  

Need some more RP partners?  C'mere. 

Need somewhere to crack the occasional joke about mpreg futas at the Quicksand?  I have a beer with your name on it. 

Need somewhere to develop your character or reach out to new characters?  I have another beer with your name on it.

Need a vessel for your seedy, morally questionable plot? Everyone will know your name.

Just need a hug and somewhere warm to stay?  C'mere, again. 

FC or friend drama got you down?  I have more beer than I know what to do with. 

Need me to mediate your dispute or lend an ear?  I'll never bill you for my time. 

But most of all, have a great holiday season!

[youtube]h1irjgfMC3A[/youtube]

RE: Amesoeurs - Sig - 01-05-2016

January 5, 2016 update (change in primary contacts):

Due to the press of real life obligations and business, my in-game play time will be severely limited for the foreseeable future.  However, Amesoeurs remains active and welcomes a wide variety of RP'ers.  

Odette Saoirse (Capheira) has been kind enough to agree to help co-lead the LS with me to keep things floating.  If you need an invite, please contact Odette Saoirse or me in-game.  Khana Borlaaq, Septimus Nerva, and Skylar Brooks can also invite folks.  

Hope everyone is having a great new year so far!

RE: Amesoeurs - Capheira - 02-05-2016

February 5, 2016 update. (The Signet remains downstream $$$)

[Image: zLIsih.png]

Odette didn't visit the Quicksand often, but when she did it was with a big fat cigar wedged between her pearly teeth. She'd never been one to shy away from the hustle and bustle of a crowd, despite general views on the human(oid) condition. Her smoke, which smelled suspiciously of moko grass, had already withered down to half-length and been tapped away into the ashtray that sat nearest her elbow and the third glass of whiskey in lightly-scarred hand.

With thickly heeled boots resting upon the table's edge, wooden chair kicked back onto it's hind legs, the shapely siren watched the comings and goings of the patrons from beneath the wide brim of her hat with the occasional wink directed at some attractive passer-by. Full lips intermittently parted from cheesy grin to billow a portion of ashen smoke toward the high ceiling of the adventurer's guild or chat idly into a linkpearl that nestled into the bronze curve of her ear. It had been strangely devoid of cussing as of late, and somehow she had grown to miss that.

It was time to spice things up a bit.

Securing the hand-rolled cigar between her lips with a few sharp pulls, bronzed digits drifted downward to the pouch that rested just below the risen hem of her short-cut breeches and rifled through it's contents for several moments. Finally, when she found what it was she sought, the highlander lifted it to candlelight for idle inspection; a gleam upon the pearl's surface matching the wry tug of her pearly grin. There was but a moment that passed between that glance and the inebriated bend that lowered her hand toward the floor, and but a single moment after that before aforementioned pearl was sent rolling across the tavern's stained carpet and into fate's grasp.

-✖-

[[OOC: Hello everyone! Amesoeurs is still alive and going strong. We've still got space for more of our ilk; those for value wit, charm, and morally ambiguous perspectives in a mature setting! Our desire is to promote a friendly, welcoming community of novel characters, rogues, merchants, outcasts, and others who walk interesting paths. If you're interested, give the OP a quick read and contact one of the aforementioned characters in-game to set something up. IC is preferable over OOC, but we'll find some way of getting one to you regardless.]]

RE: Amesoeurs - Yandros - 02-05-2016

Hmm, interesting!  I just happened across this, and would certainly like to get in touch with one of you folks.  When is a good time to see some of you online?Alternately, please feel free to message Aori Daitu.

(02-05-2016, 03:44 AM)Yandros Wrote: Hmm, interesting!  I just happened across this, and would certainly like to get in touch with one of you folks.  When is a good time to see some of you online?Alternately, please feel free to message Aori Daitu.

Hey there Yandros, thank you for your interest! I'll keep an eye out for you tomorrow and send a tell your way to sort something out. Please look forward to it!™ ♥

RE: Amesoeurs - V'aabir Nunh - 02-05-2016

JOKES ON YOU, ODETTE. I ALREADY INVITED HER.

(02-05-2016, 03:55 AM)Septimus Rem Nerva Wrote: JOKES ON YOU, ODETTE. I ALREADY INVITED HER.

WHILST YOU DISTRACTED ME WITH THIS....

I SEE HOW IT IS.

*Points to eyes and points at Sept.*

(Also, thank you! ♥)

RE: Amesoeurs - Yandros - 02-05-2016

Blast....I already accepted the invitation!  There goes the idea of playing you off of each other...  Cool

RE: Amesoeurs - Aramaeus - 02-05-2016

I'd like an invite as well, if possible! I've tried finding Odette online to ask in-game, but I am beginning to think that she is a myth created to taunt me. (Or, y'know. Some extreme timezone differences, whiever.) If you see Suvaraih Arcaelis floating around, that's me!

(02-05-2016, 07:49 AM)Amondrask Wrote: I'd like an invite as well, if possible! I've tried finding Odette online to ask in-game, but I am beginning to think that she is a myth created to taunt me. (Or, y'know. Some extreme timezone differences, whiever.) If you see Suvaraih Arcaelis floating around, that's me!

Well, you know what they say about sirens.... Wink
Apologies, friendo. I took a few days off this week to recharge my batteries and have a busy weekend ahead. That being said, I'll try to catch you in game tomorrow or pass on your name to one of the officers. Things will be back to normal next week!

RE: Amesoeurs - Aeveen - 03-30-2016

(09-08-2015, 12:09 PM)Sig Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 05:51 PM)Amrak Sekushi Wrote: Reading the post, I'd like to join :3, I'm currently online as of posting this, under the name Bardam Dhoro. Hoping to hear back switfly!

Rhys & Amark,

I should be on this evening and tomorrow evening around 6:00 PM PST for invites.  Feel free to send me an IM if those times do not work, and we can identify alternatives.
Is this still a thing? Is the LS still alive? I'd love an invite.

RE: Amesoeurs - Capheira - 03-30-2016

It is. Will shoot you an invite.

RE: Amesoeurs - Blaque - 03-30-2016

Ooh! This looks really cool!

I'll look for you guys after I transfer!

RE: Amesoeurs - illust - 03-31-2016

I am definitely interested in joining up! My character is a few finishing touches from being complete and having a page up on the wiki, but I figured I'd make myself known!