Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Resolve of the Dusk - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: The Resolve of the Dusk (/showthread.php?tid=12640)

The Resolve of the Dusk - Malek Mil'ner - 07-18-2015

Cataclysmic events and acts of mass devastation have a tendency to force one's hands in ways once thought unheard of or even unimaginable. 

Individuals may be forced to do things they wouldn't, adhere to things they normally wouldn't accept, and find themselves side by side with one's they may have once considered foes.

The once nomadic and tribal Xaela-clans, forced into retreat and refuge from their beloved homeland, taking "residence" within Eorzea due to the attacks of the Garlean Empire. 

Such trial and tribulation brought the once strong people and tribes into a scatter, no longer holding true unity with their tribesman and kin. Instead the vast majority wander a new-land alone, forsaking their tribal ways and instead adapting to those new around them but in truth turning their backs on tradition.

Through determination, despite many setbacks the regrouping of The Resolve of the Dusk persevered.

Witnessing such acts first hand, the betrayal of tradition and honor by fellow Xaela ran rampant throughout the new lands. Those whom held what'd appear oblivious to their own people's way of life back upon Othard, to the very shame discarding such sacred rights brought upon not only them but those that came before them festered forth like a wildfire.

Realization struck, words such as 'Unification' and 'Equality' were not something that held as important as 'Tradition' and 'Honor', sacrificing those two sacred elements of their people was something unforgivable to the Dotharl and Mankhad that lead their group. Watching so many others debase themselves, the way they all honored the Duskmother herself. War.

Jagun Dotharl, the once proclaimed 'Guide' for his people's unity no longer cared for such concepts. Unification was unimportant in comparison to tradition.

Though, a simple concept of bringing together the strength of the tribes and casting away their weaknesses was still his desire. Realization that not every Xaela was born equal holding a new reality but instead molding their people into a force that could take back that which was wrongfully ripped from them; Their home.

With the difficult task set before them; they now turn to the lands of Eorzea searching for others whom would join their cause.... 

Those whom long to return home to Othard, those whom wish to honor the sacrifices of the fallen, those whom desire to maintain the way of their ancestors and people, and of course those who desire nothing more then to enact their vengeance upon the Garlean people whom forced such radical needs to begin with. 

Those are whom they seek to gather, the gesture of preservation under one War-band.

RE: The Resolve of the Auri - Tegus - 07-21-2015

Looking forward to RPing with you all! Cactuar

RE: The Resolve of the Auri - Akhu - 07-23-2015

I look forward to seeing where this goes. Chocobo

RE: The Resolve of the Auri - Cailean Lockwood - 07-23-2015

I think it's awesome you guys are doing this! Though my Au Ra, Vachir, is carving his own path in life and thus won't join you guys, I still think this is a great idea and I wish you all good luck with it. ^^

RE: The Resolve of the Auri - Tegus - 07-23-2015

Thanks guys! Cactuar

RE: The Resolve of the Auri - Phantomus - 07-27-2015

As much as I'd like to join the FC, I'm already in a great one. I'd love to join the LS however!

RE: The Resolve of the Auri - Malek Mil'ner - 07-27-2015

(07-27-2015, 04:15 AM)Phantomus Wrote: As much as I'd like to join the FC, I'm already in a great one. I'd love to join the LS however!

Of course! The linkshell was made for people whom are happy in their free company already. We want to build a community that wasn't limited so by all means message me(Jagun Dotharl) in game and we'll finish talking about it there and get you in. ^_^ Can't wait to hear from you in game!

RE: The Resolve of the Auri - Malek Mil'ner - 07-28-2015

Also! Just wanted to say we very much appreciate the warm response from the community so far and we're hoping to continue building as much as we can. Thank you guys for helping making this something special.

RE: The Resolve of the Auri - dantro - 08-14-2015

Do you mind alts joining? Cause I have one and I've been looking for something like this!

RE: The Resolve of the Auri - Malek Mil'ner - 08-14-2015

We don't mind alts joining so long as you're relatively active! Joining in for a few RP's a week is really all we ask from those that join us.

RE: The Resolve of the Dusk - Malek Mil'ner - 09-05-2015

Freshly updated! Please read all three tabs to get all the information behind us.