Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ishgardian Noble Seeks Minio...I mean friends. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Ishgardian Noble Seeks Minio...I mean friends. (/showthread.php?tid=12580)

Ishgardian Noble Seeks Minio...I mean friends. - Momoka - 07-14-2015

Ceillet Marie Marchand is my Elezen from Ishgard who rp wise kinda had things implode for her recently. Shes a noble of the lower houses, and really needs some more elezen in her life since  currently her friends are somehow all au ra, with a lalafel, and one lone Elezen, haha. Shes nice enough, and Im just looking for some new buddies to rp with Sad Im online every day, usually after 4 pm PST.

RE: Ishgardian Noble Seeks Minio...I mean friends. - Blue - 07-14-2015

Vincent is also a noble of a lower house, but sadly until I catch him up to 2.55 (thanks Yoshida Dodgy...) I can't bring him back to Ishgard. As of now, he is just the second son of a "semi-fallen noble". His father was a temple knight, but upon receiving a wound that permanently hampered his fighting abilities, he retired in Coerthas to raise chocobos. His title wasn't stripped, but with his military career done for, the prestige of the Laucent family suffered a great deal.

anyways, yeah.. see you in Ishgard one day, perhaps.

[Image: 54dfc89b22c3925873a542ae.jpg]

RE: Ishgardian Noble Seeks Minio...I mean friends. - Momoka - 07-14-2015

(07-14-2015, 03:20 AM)Blue Wrote: Vincent is also a noble of a lower house, but sadly until I catch him up to  2.55 (thanks Yoshida Dodgy...) I can't bring him back to Ishgard. As of now, he is just the second son of a "semi-fallen noble". His father was a temple knight, but upon receiving a wound that permanently hampered his fighting abilities, he retired in Coerthas to raise chocobos. His title wasn't stripped, but with his military career done for, the prestige of the Laucent family suffered a great deal.

anyways, yeah.. see you in Ishgard one day, perhaps.

Ceillets secret dream, were she not a noble would be to raise and race chocobos....she loves them. Oh god she loves them. I can always be found outside of Ishgard too lmao.

RE: Ishgardian Noble Seeks Minio...I mean friends. - -no longer matters- - 07-14-2015

If you ever have need of a Mercenary as long as the job is on the up and up War Siren is always looking for work!

RE: Ishgardian Noble Seeks Minio...I mean friends. - Martiallais - 07-14-2015

Consider this a shining endorsement from that aforementioned Elezen. Seriously though, Cei's fun to RP with and only a little crazy (most days)! Big Grin

RE: Ishgardian Noble Seeks Minio...I mean friends. - thesunalsorises - 07-14-2015

Ophelie is currently an exile, but she's always looking for friends. She's minor noble who was involved with a heretic, she didn't lose her title but she's disowned by her family. She does try to her connection to the heretics, by either lying about it, twisting the truth, or avoiding the subject all together. Her family and the house they serve under tried to hide the incident, so the house's reputation isn't sullied. Right now she's currently a courtesan and wants to go back to city for personal reasons.

RE: Ishgardian Noble Seeks Minio...I mean friends. - Faye - 07-14-2015

Hello there, I'd be happy to role-play sometime if you'd like some Hyur or Miqo'te thrown into the mix of her friends!