Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Selling a Large Plot Goblet Ward 3 Plot 35 - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Selling a Large Plot Goblet Ward 3 Plot 35 (/showthread.php?tid=12549)

Pages: 1 2

Selling a Large Plot Goblet Ward 3 Plot 35 - Reiner Dorn - 07-12-2015

Hey everyone, I'm looking to sell my Large to get money to have an FC house. Just like in the title this is in Goblet W3 P35 Perfect location with a little added bonus of a nice stair way and veranda leading up to the house. Looking for offers, please Send me a tell on Reiner Dorn or a private message on the RPC or comment.
Edit: Current price is 55 million.
[Image: yCpA76y.jpg][Image: rfuJZX7.jpg][Image: L8UUoy9.jpg][Image: czZFXkf.jpg]

RE: Selling a Large Plot Goblet Ward 3 Plot 35 - Reiner Dorn - 07-13-2015

To let people know, this is a personal house, and does not come with an FC.

RE: Selling a Large Plot Goblet Ward 3 Plot 35 - Reiner Dorn - 07-13-2015

Price is currently set at 90 mil, Willing to negotiate and such. Just hit me up.

RE: Selling a Large Plot Goblet Ward 3 Plot 35 - Reiner Dorn - 07-18-2015

(07-13-2015, 11:41 AM)Reiner Dorn Wrote: Price is currently set at 90 mil, Willing to negotiate and such. Just hit me up.
Current price has dropped to 60m Still willing to negotiate

RE: Selling a Large Plot Goblet Ward 3 Plot 35 - Ramza Wyvernjack - 07-18-2015

(07-18-2015, 11:24 AM)Reiner Dorn Wrote:
(07-13-2015, 11:41 AM)Reiner Dorn Wrote: Price is currently set at 90 mil, Willing to negotiate and such. Just hit me up.
60 mil + cost of the plot once it defaults :I

RE: Selling a Large Plot Goblet Ward 3 Plot 35 - Moonlit - 07-18-2015

(07-18-2015, 05:30 PM)Ramza Wyvernjack Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 11:24 AM)Reiner Dorn Wrote:
60 mil + cost of the plot once it defaults :I
They can drop as low as 40, I believe, but the point with this is that there is no defaults nor knowledge of when new wards will be added. So, you end up buying the convenience. 

RE: Selling a Large Plot Goblet Ward 3 Plot 35 - Yssen - 07-18-2015

I do not mean to put a complete downer on this, but SE has banned people for selling their plots in the housing wards. Not sure if it is against the ToS directly, but they have done it before. Are we sure this is something we want to let be around here?

RE: Selling a Large Plot Goblet Ward 3 Plot 35 - Fox - 07-18-2015

(07-18-2015, 06:52 PM)Yssen Wrote: I do not mean to put a complete downer on this, but SE has banned people for selling their plots in the housing wards. Not sure if it is against the ToS directly, but they have done it before. Are we sure this is something we want to let be around here?

I've never heard of this?
RPC has had housing-selling before without any issue and I see them openly sold on Balmung.

RE: Selling a Large Plot Goblet Ward 3 Plot 35 - Yssen - 07-18-2015

Absolutely has happened. Several people were banned for snatching up plots and selling them the last time they added more plots to the wards. Still more later when they attempted to sell plots later. This is not exactly the same as what got the banned parties caught (namely, advertising the sale in game), but I am not really seeing how this is any different. 

Further, we have prevented artists from advertising their prices in gil here. Mostly because it is a grey area of RMT and possibly a frowned upon practice by SE. I am not seeing where this is really all that different, nor am I sure we should be okay with this and not the other.

RE: Selling a Large Plot Goblet Ward 3 Plot 35 - Seye Qhesu - 07-18-2015

Selling plots when a new ward opens just to jack up the prices is like RMT- it is there to crash the market. SE won't go for that. Selling plots is not illegal by any means. You are buying an ingame item with ingame currency. The only reason art falls under the grey area is because it is a non SE product made by someone not of SE. Doesn't matter if it is digital goods for digital goods. The problem is the art is not ingame.

RE: Selling a Large Plot Goblet Ward 3 Plot 35 - Fox - 07-18-2015

(07-18-2015, 07:00 PM)Yssen Wrote: Further, we have prevented artists from advertising their prices in gil here. Mostly because it is a grey area of RMT and possibly a frowned upon practice by SE. I am not seeing where this is really all that different, nor am I sure we should be okay with this and not the other.

Because that is considered to sell goods for out of game items. The housing is in-game. This is completely different than selling artwork for gil. Selling a house is no different than selling an item on the market that is rare. Not once have I heard of any person getting banned for this, do you have direct quotes from a Dev somewhere stating that this is not acceptable? This is also starting to lean to getting off topic from the OP, so I'm going to stop addressing this at this point. Matters like this shouldn't be done to take over another person's thread.

RE: Selling a Large Plot Goblet Ward 3 Plot 35 - Maril - 07-18-2015

*Moderator hat on* 

Whilst I understand the desire to discuss the rights and wrongs of selling ones plot, I would please ask that people do not derail this topic any further. Thank you Smile 

*Moderator hat off*

RE: Selling a Large Plot Goblet Ward 3 Plot 35 - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-18-2015

[[takes out the magitek mod device]]

Small reminder to stay on topic. This thread isn't about exchanging gil for non-game items.

It's not even about discussing selling houses.

It's an ad to sell a house.

It is suggested to open a new thread (or to request a mod to split the discussion posts if they're going to continue) for discussion about buying/selling things for gil.

A reminder that the RPC upholds the rules of the game, which means the selling of out-of-game items (like art) for gil is not publicly allowed on the site.

[[puts away the magitek mod device]]

edit: I was beaten to it.

Well this got fun while I was away! Hope it at least bumped some recognition for the post, as I would really like to get this plot off my hands.

(07-18-2015, 08:55 PM)Reiner Dorn Wrote: Well this got fun while I was away! Hope it at least bumped some recognition for the post, as I would really like to get this plot off my hands.
And thank you mods for keeping this on track, I appreciate it guys.