Hydaelyn Role-Players
Salutations! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Salutations! (/showthread.php?tid=12493)

Salutations! - Sig - 07-08-2015

Salutations, everyone!  I recently purchased FFXIV and transferred to Balmung after learning about the active RP community through this forum.  I have RP'ed on a variety of MMO's and online communities for several years.  After taking a break from MMO's for a few years, I'm really enjoying getting back into the fray.

I have posted information about my character in the directory subforum (Sigurd).  I look forward to meeting members of the RP community in-game and RPing throughout Eorzea. Please do not hesitate to send tells in-game on messages via the forums!

See you in game!

RE: Salutations! - Lorie Bluteau - 07-08-2015

Many greetings~ Welcome to Balmung!
If you ever happen to see me out and about please do strike up some roleplay with me! I'm a tad hesitant as an initiator. >//<

Suzume is an Au Ra who feels like they're a good bit of racism towards her well race. She fancies following folks around out of curiosity. Recently took a liking towards being a rogue. Still learning to uphold the Code. She comes from Othard with her elder brother, Senyro.

I'm sure I've rattled on enough~ Hope to see you around!

RE: Salutations! - Sig - 07-08-2015

(07-08-2015, 03:43 PM)Lorie Bluteau Wrote: Many greetings~ Welcome to Balmung!
If you ever happen to see me out and about please do strike up some roleplay with me! I'm a tad hesitant as an initiator. >//<

Suzume is an Au Ra who feels like they're a good bit of racism towards her well race. She fancies following folks around out of curiosity. Recently took a liking towards being a rogue. Still learning to uphold the Code. She comes from Othard with her elder brother, Senyro.

Thank you for the greeting!  A tonberry for your kindness:

Tonberry.

Emocons aside, I'll keep an eye out for Suzume in-game.  Sig hasn't stumbled across many Au Ra in his days and will be curious no-doubt.  I suspect Sig will desire to see how much an Au Ra can drink and how well they hold their composure.  Sig usually gets along quite nicely with rougeish types, assuming they aren't trying to undercut his sketchy wine trading practices!

RE: Salutations! - Faye - 07-08-2015

Hello there, welcome to Balmung! Big Grin

RE: Salutations! - Vitamin C - 07-08-2015

Welcome! Balmung is an awesome community, hope you like it!

RE: Salutations! - Lorie Bluteau - 07-08-2015

(07-08-2015, 03:56 PM)Sig Wrote:
(07-08-2015, 03:43 PM)Lorie Bluteau Wrote: Many greetings~ Welcome to Balmung!

Thank you for the greeting!  A tonberry for your kindness:

Tonberry.

Emocons aside, I'll keep an eye out for Suzume in-game.  Sig hasn't stumbled across many Au Ra in his days and will be curious no-doubt.  I suspect Sig will desire to see how much an Au Ra can drink and how well they hold their composure.  Sig usually gets along quite nicely with rougeish types, assuming they aren't trying to undercut his sketchy wine trading practices!
Suzume isn't much of a drinker, but won't turn down trying out new things! So long as she doesn't have a job to catch his practices and he's not stealing from good folks, she wouldn't do anything to him. Much of her time is torn between being in Limsa and Ul'dah. Ul'dah is a tad too lively for her, but she's met people that aren't racist there.
I won't be on too long since super mario is calling my name~ But give it an hour and I'll be back around~ She's currently spending some time in western La Noscea making some gil.