Hydaelyn Role-Players
New arrival on Balmung! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: New arrival on Balmung! (/showthread.php?tid=12439)

New arrival on Balmung! - Molgo Meringo - 07-06-2015

Hi all!

I'm a new player to FFXIV - I started a few months ago, took a break and now am back again! I played WoW for many years, starting in 2005 and then playing on and off until around 2012, but I haven't really gone back since Mists of Pandaria, and am looking for a new MMO/RP fix!

I did a lot of RP in WoW but am not sure where to start here in FFXIV! I am picking up tidbits of lore here and there wherever I can and am slowly getting to grips with that, but I'd love to find a Free Company to join and get to know folks, do a bit of RP and have fun!

My character is Molgo, currently a Lalafell Conjurer, but I don't have much of a backstory for him at the moment. I figure he'd led a bit of a sheltered life up until the calamity and now is exploring what's left of Eorzea, so he and I will be able to learn stuff together! Big Grin

Anyhow, just thought I'd say hello!

RE: New arrival on Balmung! - M'isha - 07-06-2015

Hey! I am new too and RP a conjurer, let's RP! : D

If you like I believe my FC would welcome a new person (they accepted me, didn't they? X3) but they are based in Ul'dah a little bit, like many RPer's of Balmung.

Anyway, my name is M'isha Runja in-game and I will send you a /tell next time I am on or friend request and we can have an adventure. : )

Welcome to Balmung! : )

RE: New arrival on Balmung! - Ari Kagon - 07-06-2015

(07-06-2015, 08:30 AM)M Wrote: Hey! I am new too and RP a conjurer, let's RP! : D

If you like I believe my FC would welcome a new person (they accepted me, didn't they? X3) but they are based in Ul'dah a little bit, like many RPer's of Balmung.

Anyway, my name is M'isha Runja in-game and I will send you a /tell next time I am on or friend request and we can have an adventure. : )

Welcome to Balmung! : )

WELCOME! I look forward to RPing with you sometime! Should you ever be looking for fun adventures, RP, leveling, or just someone to talk about nothing with hit up Ari Kagon (my name recently changed). 
I hope you like it here!!!

RE: New arrival on Balmung! - Faye - 07-06-2015

Hello there, welcome back! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.

RE: New arrival on Balmung! - Rosamund - 07-07-2015

Hello and welcome! Looking at your profile, you might want to check out the European Directory for events, linkshells and FCs that play during EU-friendly hours. Hope you enjoy your stay! Big Grin

RE: New arrival on Balmung! - Molgo Meringo - 07-09-2015

Thank you for the welcome, folks! Very much appreciated.

Yes, I play EU hours so would be good to find a group around at that sort of time. Thanks for posting the directory, Inarah, I'll have a look!

Thank you also to Faye, Ari and M'isha for the warm welcome - hopefully I'll see some of you in game sometime soon! Big Grin

RE: New arrival on Balmung! - Aris - 07-09-2015

Welcome back! Look forward to seeing you around Smile