Hydaelyn Role-Players
RPC Race Demographic Poll - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: RPC Race Demographic Poll (/showthread.php?tid=12348)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: RPC Race Demographic Poll - Jean L - 07-08-2015

The one I've been RPing the longest is Elezen. I don't even have a reason other than I really love RPing elves. The lanky build of Elezen really suited his character as a shady guy who steals/makes forgeries for a living. Jade is both my love of elves and aesthetics. Ahaha
My two recent ones are both Au Ra Xaela because I wanted to explore the lore by playing two characters from different clans.

RE: RPC Race Demographic Poll - Momo - 07-23-2015

12-13 years ago, I started Final Fantasy XI as a Tarutaru, which I played for many years after.  I don't know how many people do this, but I played a lot from a first person point of view, and therefore became used to a certain line of vision in the game...now I can't go back.  I have now tried to play at least three other races at length, each of which (even with a good story) I have deleted within a week Frustrated...I will say, I do have twins for which I have two accounts, and they are both Miqo, so I have managed to keep them as alts, but Momo is now and ever shall be a Lalafell.

Now!  Being a lala has it's own problems...people think I am a child, and as such often treat you like a child, even in RP.  I don't mind it sooo much, but when it comes to romance for a character I think it will be a little hard for me, because I have heard all of my RP friends basically (except those who are also Lalas) tell me they would never have an interest in romancing a Lala because we are too "cute" and "childlike" looking, even when we clearly display a mature adult personality.  I guess I know where they are coming from, but at the same time having always played a Lala...I also don't really, as I don't see Lalas as children at all.

All that being said, please play a Lala!  We are an interesting and complex race, we have a great love for many things, and those who play our race tend to have unique personalities and a sense of community you won't often find other places!

Have any questions or concerns?  Thinking of being Lala but not sure?  Are you a gentleman looking for a Lala gentleman to take you out on the town?  Contact Momoto Chibito in game, he is here to help with all your Lalafell needs!

RE: RPC Race Demographic Poll - Zanther - 07-24-2015

Been rping for about two months now and a Lala so havn't encountered too many diffaculties on being one, since my rp group is accepting of me, and intresting enough I am the only Lalafell in our group and such intresting interacting with the others. And since I've started to rp, i find it hard to change my race now, not saying that's a bad thing (though I have a few people in my FC who keep bugging me about being a lala and change back to my orginal race).

RE: RPC Race Demographic Poll - K'nahli - 07-24-2015

I have a number of characters but I don't RP often and the times I do are almost exclusively limited to forum and Skype so I didn't think I should vote(?)