Hydaelyn Role-Players
RPC Race Demographic Poll - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: RPC Race Demographic Poll (/showthread.php?tid=12348)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RPC Race Demographic Poll - Lilia Lia - 06-30-2015

I'm curious the extent to which the addition of a new race has changed the racial diversity of the RPC.

You can pick multiple poll options to reflect the fact that you have alts.  Keep in mind that this might skew the results so I'd say only vote for alts that you use fairly regularly.

RE: RPC Race Demographic Poll - Unnamed Mercenary - 06-30-2015

[[takes out magitek mod device]]

hiya! I've edited the poll to accept multiple options. Is this how you'd like it?

[[puts away magitek mod device]]

RE: RPC Race Demographic Poll - Lilia Lia - 06-30-2015

Mods are wonderful.

RE: RPC Race Demographic Poll - -no longer matters- - 06-30-2015

Hyur Highlander all the way! I love, love the lore of a displaced people from a fallen mighty empire. The fact that the country (Ala Mhigo) fell recently (20 years ago.) Means you can have characters affected by the events personally too, which just adds so much depth IMHO!

RE: RPC Race Demographic Poll - Caspar - 06-30-2015

Not enough of the master race

RE: RPC Race Demographic Poll - Lilia Lia - 06-30-2015

(06-30-2015, 05:07 PM)Keraya War Wrote: Hyur Highlander all the way! I love, love the lore of a displaced people from a fallen mighty empire. The fact that the country (Ala Mhigo) fell recently (20 years ago.) Means you can have characters affected by the events personally too, which just adds so much depth IMHO!

I've really been wanting to make a Highlander character at some point using the Ala Mhigo history.  The concept art for Ala Mhigo just stirs my imagination like crazy.

RE: RPC Race Demographic Poll - Nirri - 06-30-2015

Midlander all the way.

RE: RPC Race Demographic Poll - Gegenji - 06-30-2015

Two Lalas and an Au Ra! All about the Lala! Judge is just a unique case... and it's weird with the sudden height difference from my usual. Laugh

RE: RPC Race Demographic Poll - -no longer matters- - 06-30-2015

(06-30-2015, 05:09 PM)Lilia Lia Wrote:
(06-30-2015, 05:07 PM)Keraya War Wrote: Hyur Highlander all the way! I love, love the lore of a displaced people from a fallen mighty empire. The fact that the country (Ala Mhigo) fell recently (20 years ago.) Means you can have characters affected by the events personally too, which just adds so much depth IMHO!

I've really been wanting to make a Highlander character at some point using the Ala Mhigo history.  The concept art for Ala Mhigo just stirs my imagination like crazy.

Yeah I can't wait to go there eventually it just looks so amazing!!!

RE: RPC Race Demographic Poll - Aaron - 06-30-2015

Midlanders for life

RE: RPC Race Demographic Poll - Meena - 06-30-2015

mostly Midlander.

RE: RPC Race Demographic Poll - Kellach Woods - 06-30-2015

Until everything's at 60 on Kell I can't play my alts.

Yes it's a requirement.

RE: RPC Race Demographic Poll - Chris Ganale - 06-30-2015

6 midlanders and two seekers.

RE: RPC Race Demographic Poll - Cailean Lockwood - 06-30-2015

Well, take a guess. XD

RE: RPC Race Demographic Poll - Gone. - 06-30-2015

Currently play two Raen Au Ras, but I've played a Keeper and Midlander Hyurs, as well.