Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Jenova] (Outdated) Reclamations United and the JCC Linkshell - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Jenova] (Outdated) Reclamations United and the JCC Linkshell (/showthread.php?tid=12290)

Pages: 1 2

(Outdated) Reclamations United and the JCC Linkshell - RaidenTheRipper - 06-26-2015

Outdated Information: Please refer to
The Jenova Server and the Jenova Casual Corner Linkshell, more specifically, are still active and recruiting! 

The community as a whole has been active and stable for close to a year and a half now, and we've got three linkshells for people to join in order to connect and communicate. We seek to promote wide and active RP on the server, and to provide a friendly environment. Our rules and regulations are fairly simple, and designed to ensure that abuse of power and infighting is limited as much as possible, to ensure that our community remains strong and civil.

The Jenova Casual Corner is primarily administrated by Reclamations United, though we accept players from any company that may wish to join. We do not operate on a quota or quality system, and roleplayers of any experience level or skill are welcome.

For more information, feel free to check out the links below, or simply to send a /tell to one of the listed players.

Linkshell rules and additional information: http://tinyurl.com/jccrules
Members to contact: Bhayaar Qestir, Kazarien Zerick (Tilla Reeve), Aliona Inna (Miah Bajhiri), Moira Xanaha.

Miscellaneous Info:
Active 7 days a week, nearly all times of day. Furnished Lavender Beds Manor with vendors and craft stations. RP focused, without quotas or required logins. We keep EXP boosts up.

Current Recurring Events:
Reclamations United Open House on Sundays at 5PM PST, at the Lavender Beds, Ward 4 Plot 6.
Fight Night! At Goblet Ward 11 Plot 11 (/tell Lei Ashi for information)
General open-world RP and pick-up RP whenever requested by members.

RE: The Exiles. Attempting to build Jenova RP - RaidenTheRipper - 06-28-2015

Updated, with information for the FC and Linkshells both.

RE: The Exiles. Attempting to build Jenova RP - RaidenTheRipper - 07-01-2015

Time of weekly Open Houses changed: 5PM PST, rather than 8PM

RE: The Exiles. Attempting to build Jenova RP - RaidenTheRipper - 07-10-2015

Contact information updated!

RE: The Exiles. Attempting to build Jenova RP - RaidenTheRipper - 07-27-2015

Bumping, and updating the information regarding our events and contact.

RE: The Exiles. Attempting to build Jenova RP - Aya - 07-27-2015

Keep up the effort! I hope you're having luck finding people!

RE: The Exiles. Attempting to build Jenova RP - RaidenTheRipper - 07-28-2015

(07-27-2015, 12:42 PM)Aya Wrote: Keep up the effort! I hope you're having luck finding people!
Thank you very much! We're doing our best, and still growing pretty much constantly!

RE: The Exiles. Attempting to build Jenova RP - Redariesye - 07-28-2015

I made it my personal mission to come find you on Jenova now. Even though I have a Character on Balmung, I been wanting to try out the new race so Jenova was my pick. I will pm in game once I get settled in.

RE: The Exiles. Attempting to build Jenova RP - RaidenTheRipper - 08-07-2015

We've gotten into contact with, and joined up with, all those who've contacted me on here! We're always looking to expand and meet new RPers, whether for the growth of Jenova's community, or for our own.

RE: The Exiles. Attempting to build Jenova RP - Avin - 08-13-2015

Hey,

I'd love to join those linkshells and the community, but I haven't been able to find you online. I'll keep checking, otherwise, I'll try to find you at the open house.

Thanks for putting things together!

Thanks

RE: The Exiles. Attempting to build Jenova RP - Kaniko Niko - 08-13-2015

Good luck on your ventures, and do be sure to continue to make use of the RPC. We're not really as Balmung-centric as history would lead you to believe.

Promote RP er'rywhere.

RE: The Exiles. Attempting to build Jenova RP - RaidenTheRipper - 08-13-2015

(08-13-2015, 12:14 AM)Avin Wrote: Hey,

I'd love to join those linkshells and the community, but I haven't been able to find you online. I'll keep checking, otherwise, I'll try to find you at the open house.

Thanks for putting things together!

Thanks
I've been attempting to reach you for a while, but when I try, you're either AFK or in-duty. I'll keep trying.

RE: The Exiles. Attempting to build Jenova RP - Avin - 08-14-2015

(08-13-2015, 02:29 PM)RaidenTheRipper Wrote: I've been attempting to reach you for a while, but when I try, you're either AFK or in-duty. I'll keep trying.

Finally got that taken care of, I appreciate the invitation!

RE: The Exiles. Attempting to build Jenova RP - RaidenTheRipper - 09-17-2015

If anyone's wondering - Yes, EX-RP is still around, and, yes, we're still holding events. We're also allied with the groups <<Black>> and <<Talon>>, which boosts our numbers a bit. So come on by and join in on the fun.

RE: The Exiles. Attempting to build Jenova RP - RenegadeDuck - 09-22-2015

Are you guys still active? My friend and I are looking to join Jenova for a not totally full RP server and are looking for other RPers.

Edit: Didn't see the last post was only dated a few days ago, so I'm going to assume you all didn't drop off the face of the earth in the course of a few days. Hopefully I can track some of you down online later tonight. ^_^