Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Closed for now - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Closed for now (/showthread.php?tid=12212)

Closed for now - UntrueCrystal - 06-22-2015

Closed for now.

RE: Seeking Various Connections - UntrueCrystal - 07-05-2015

Giving this a bump.

RE: Seeking Various Connections - Vodka Tears - 07-05-2015

I may have missed it, but what exactly does he do, and where does he go? I mean, does he just fight as a gladiator? If not, what does he do the rest of the time? Since he's in the pocket of a wealthy patron, does he leave Ul'dah? 

He sounds interesting, and I'd certainly like to meet up sometime, Nergui could use some contacts too.

RE: Seeking Various Connections - Faye - 07-05-2015

Hello there, welcome to Balmung! Smile I'd be happy to role-play sometime. I have a few different characters, so I'm sure that between them all, something could work.

RE: Seeking Various Connections - UntrueCrystal - 07-24-2015

Lost access to my PC for a while there, but I am back and have edited the OP due to some changes. Still looking for a longer-term partner.

RE: Seeking Various Connections - AeolianMode - 07-26-2015

You might be interested in meeting Khyran? I'm always interested in long-term, character development based RP and Khy always needs more contacts and hopeful friends!
Plus I love making friends OOC as well.
You can read about Khy on his wiki link below. If he seems interesting to any of your characters, feel free to shoot me a PM or a tell ingame.

RE: Seeking Various Connections - Eratika - 07-27-2015

Hello!

I would be interested in talking with you and maybe see what we could come up with! Since my character is new on the server, I am pretty well open to all sorts of connections and making some friends. Get in touch with me when you can!

RE: Seeking Various Connections - UntrueCrystal - 07-28-2015

(07-27-2015, 05:22 PM)Eratika Wrote: Hello!

I would be interested in talking with you and maybe see what we could come up with! Since my character is new on the server, I am pretty well open to all sorts of connections and making some friends. Get in touch with me when you can!

Think I've sent most of the people who PM'd me or posted in here replies. Still working on it. Thanks for all the interest. =)

RE: Seeking Various Connections - UntrueCrystal - 08-18-2015

Bump. Finding RP can be hard.

RE: Seeking Various Connections - Faye - 08-18-2015

Narrowing things down since the OP was edited--I have C'therin, a Seeker of the Sun who was exiled from her tribe in Thanalan and also ventured into Ul'dah where she took whatever odd jobs she needed to in order to stay alive. Recently she's had a stroke of "luck" in getting involved with an organized crime group, but being a former Ul'dahn street rat, it would be pretty easy for the two to bump into each other and I'm sure they'd have some things in common.

RE: Seeking Various Connections - Conor - 08-19-2015

Hello! I sent you a PM.

RE: Seeking Various Connections - UntrueCrystal - 02-19-2016

Back after a plethora of real life interruptions. Bumpity.