Hydaelyn Role-Players
Try to Make Me Go to Rehab... (NSFW. OOC Welcome) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Try to Make Me Go to Rehab... (NSFW. OOC Welcome) (/showthread.php?tid=11900)

Try to Make Me Go to Rehab... (NSFW. OOC Welcome) - Melodia - 06-04-2015

Melodia stared at the woman across from her, a well-dressed, sexy Miqo'te woman, darker complexion than hers, and wore fine jewelry. A hint of an accent touched her lips as she spoke and Melodia nodded as she reclined in her chair, listening to the woman discuss her problems. Melodia tried to respond, but her words were false, ad libbed a she attempted to address the woman. Her name was simply Crystal. As the woman listened, taking a sip of wine, she smirked.

"You don't have the foggiest clue to how to help me do you?"

Melodia frowned, as she tried to gain some semblance that she knew what to say. "It's not....no...what I mean is, I just think you should try and talk to her."

Crystal spoke again, the smile still on her lips as she reclined back, the fine dress she wore indicative that she had money. "Hush....let's not waste time. I thought you were a therapist, but in the end you are simply a talker....or to some...a bullshitter." Her accent hit thickly at the last words and she set her wine glass on the table. "So tell me, good talker...I'm certain you charge for your time. And yet you've wasted mine. I should be charging you." She smirked folding her hands in her lap.

Melodia blushed. She'd not been called out before but she was no professional. She wasn't sure how to reply and wished so badly Alara was with her then. "I...I could offer you...something else.." She blushed harder and the woman laughed softly.

"You mean sex. I get plenty on my own without you making the offer, though I appreciate the courtesy." She stood and sighed. "How about we call this a wash and move on. Besides...you'll make the money back with the women you sleep with tonight, I'm sure."

Melodia blushed and started to shake her head in protest. "But I don-"

"Stop lying, hon. I've seen you about...seen you slink away with someone here and there. Others have too. Though up close you are rather attractive so I can see why." Melodia looked down and whispered, "I don't get paid."

Crystal paused as she was putting on her coat. "Excuse me?"

Melodia looked back up, this entire session a disaster and she said again a bit louder. "I don't charge for the sex..."

Crystal scoffed and shook her head with narrowed eyes. "You should be. Your little freebies hurt the rest of us that, though I'm sure the ones you cavort with aren't of the higher class I'm used to." Melodia looked baffled and tilted her head. "I don't follow. What d' ye mean?"

The woman shook her head and pulled out a business card, laying it on the table. "Come see me sometime. No freebie....but you'll get what you're looking for and maybe a bit of class as well." Turning to head out she paused at the door and looked back. "No more freebies, Melodia. And stop this....people that come to therapists have real issues....and they don't need you to fake it." She opened the door and headed out.

Melodia picked the card up and looked at it.

Crystal
Professional Courtesan for Hire
For All of Your Entertainment Needs

She looked at the contact information and then smiled softly. She'd heard of courtesans in Limsa but hadn't expressly met one.

Until now it seemed. And the woman's words hung heavy in her mind.

"No more freebies, Melodia."

RE: Try to Make Me Go to Rehab... (NSFW. OOC Welcome) - Melodia - 06-05-2015

It had taken some doing, getting in touch with Crystal again. Melodia had a mild curiosity with the woman who'd so openly called her out. Had nothing to with the woman being she was attractive. Nothing at all. She blushed as she came to the house address she had been given, dressed in her shortest skirt and tightest fitting top.

Nothing to do with her beauty at all, she told herself.

As she knocked on the door and waited she felt nervous but shouldn't have. She'd met with dozens and dozens of women. Why would this one be any different? Melodia grinned, scolding herself internally -

The door opened and a young man, a male Elezen, (gods he was tall) opened the door. "Yes?"

Melodia looked up, confused. "Crystal? I....I'm lookin' f'r Crystal?"

"Ah...she's inside. Are you a friend of hers? She said she may be bringing someone else." He was soft spoken, dressed in a simple robe and she was unsure. She wasn't looking for a group thing....hadn't come prepared for something like that. She made to step back and the man smiled in a friendly manner. "She's just inside. Come on inside."

Against all her inner screams and urges to flee, she stepped inside, curiosity overriding her logic. The man closed the door and beckoned Melodia to follow. The home was well lit and they headed upstairs to what she heard was a bit of laughter and music. Her cheeks grew flushed and she could hear Alara scolding her for not listening to her own instincts. As she got to the top she expected to see naked people, to see them engaged in sex and other activities.

She saw....

Crystal, in an elegant dress, dancing beautifully. A small half circle of people chatting and drinking various liquors, eating and chatting, laughing at their own conversations. A soft tune played in the background and the Elezen smiled, whispering, "You'll likely catch her after the song ends. You're free to sit and enjoy or join one of the groups. We're just chatting, catching up as we've been apart for a time." He sat back down with a couple and seamlessly joined in their conversation.

She stood awkwardly....unsure what to do. Crystal's gaze caught hers and she smirked. Melodia blushed...the Quicksand and the ladies there would have been preferable to this, even with their judging gaze. The music ended and the party-goers applauded softly before resuming their conversations. The woman approached Melodia and grinned, leaning in to whisper.

"Disappointed?"

Melodia looked confused. "Wh-Why would I be? Should I be?" Crystal continued to whisper, "I'm sure you expected to find me on all fours engaged in some lewd act...maybe you missed it....maybe it's still to come. I can tell by the look on your face, your outfit. But regardless....you're assumption tells me that you and I should talk after this evening. For now....sit....enjoy the show." She gave Melodia a soft kiss on the cheek and smiled as she walked back to the center of the room. When the music resumed, she began a new elegant dance.

Melodia sat against the wall, sliding down until she was on her backside, watching Crystal and feeling more and more confused. She had assumed it would be sex. She'd been wrong.

And she suddenly missed being at the Quicksand, in the arms of anyone who would take her. Something she understood.

RE: Try to Make Me Go to Rehab... (NSFW. OOC Welcome) - Melodia - 06-10-2015

The music had ended and the people, all but the Elezen and Crystal, had left. There had been sex after all, though Melodia had been far too caught off guard and simply fed her voyeuristic urges. As the woman gave the Elezen a soft kiss on the cheek and whispered something to him, she giggled and then grabbed her bag, walking to the stairs. She paused and looking back at Melodia she beckoned her with a nod of her head.

"Come on sunshine....come have breakfast with me." Crystal had a friendly tone and looked very...regular. It was a contrast to the dancer she'd seen, or the nude woman being taken by one of the men earlier. The only thing consistent was her control. She was a confident woman and she wore it well. Melodia still struggled with that part. She stood and nodded, following the woman down the stairs and out of the house.

They'd remained quiet until they reached a small, very average looking cottage. "Here we are, Melodia, home sweet home and where breakfast will be served." She smirked at the redhead and walked in the house. Holding the door she giggled. "Coming inside or not?"

Melodia got her bearings and nodded. "Aye."

As she stepped inside the home and looked at the simple home, she felt herself pent up, lacking her usual night's sex and having only been teased by watching she found she was a nervous wreck.

"Warm tea." She looked and Crystal was offering her a small cup of tea. Her voice was comforting and kind. "Have a seat....I know your body must be...well let's just say I know for you it's been a good bit since you've been with someone."

Melodia scoffed a bit but then looked down. "How do you know so much about me..?" She asked as she sat down, taking another sip of her tea.

As Crystal sat across from her she smiled and then let out a sigh. "Do you think it was an accident that I came to see you? I've been watching you. Watching you lure away ladies and men every night. And it's just for sex...I can see it as you come out of that inn room each time." She took a sip of her tea and leaned forward with a warm smile. "And hon, I'm going to set you on the right path....if you really want to have sex so much...then at least get paid doing so and have it mean a little more than just a quickie in the inn room. Because I think you may be better than that." Melodia listened and remained quiet, surprised the woman had been watching her, but not surprised she'd approached her as she'd been stealing potential business away.

"Melodia...how would you like to learn to be a courtesan?"