Hydaelyn Role-Players
Girls! Girls! Girls! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Girls! Girls! Girls! (/showthread.php?tid=1187)

Pages: 1 2 3

Girls! Girls! Girls! - Deirdre - 03-15-2012

Okay guys, got an itch to draw and since it involves females, and lacking of clothing, I need some help!

Per vent I got an idea to draw and orgy of sorts, of all the female characters in RP, our characters! This will start as a sketch and move to a digital painting, which will be a practice for me on the female figure, shadowing, shading and texturing... as well as developing my skin painting techniques a little more.

So, here is what I need from you, RPC-ers! If you want to be included in this picture (I have no deadline for it, it will be some time before I finish it likely) then please post here. (I've already volunteered some of you >.>)
I need screenshots and a suggestion for the pose, and any other details please! (as you will be naked, with all the important bits covered)

RULES: You must be a female character. You must not have just come back because of the patch. You must have RP'd or do RP this character.

Who Is Currently In The Picture;

Deirdre
Alothia
Kassandra
Xenedra
Miyu
Miyuki - need screenshots
Nel - need screenshots
Eva
Mtoto
Staar - need screenshots
Tessa
Manari

Re: Girls! Girls! Girls! - Kadika - 03-16-2012

Tessa Jalloh

[Image: tessaavatarnew.png]
[Image: 2012-03-16_00001.jpg]

important information the game can't portray:
very short, easily half Alothia's height. 32B cup bust, skinny and lithe rather than curvy and voluptuous.
pretty much the cute moe teen type character you see in most high school anime.

Has a very large scar running from the back of her right shoulder, over her spine and stopping just above her left bumcheek.

has a Tattoo in a delicate area, though it says it'll be obscured, i figured i'd show you so if the covering is only minimal you'll be able to have part of it visible =D (NSFW image)
Spoiler: show
[Image: Tess_brand_2.png]

And... i think that's it.

Re: Girls! Girls! Girls! - Miyu Asuka - 03-16-2012

>///<

Some pictures:
Show Content

Some additional info:
Miyu has a straight scar on her spine, from neck all the way back to her tailbase.
A small scratch scar on her nose.
Also a scar on her right index finger, like it has been severed once.
And a tiny chip from her top left ear.

Her body is rather small, not too bad of a figure, nothing annorexia like, but not like fat either, a nice curvy inbetween, though not too many curves.. and maybe a slight belly due to Tessa's snack. She's a 34B. Her skin is pretty white and so is her hair, naturally due the entire ice-like theme, with her personality to match, cold and... slightly evil :3 White-mage Red eyes.
Like most other Sunseekers, no fangs, fluffy short tail.

The pose I let up to Deide <3

Anything else just ask me or look on my Wiki page :3

<3

Edit: Her hair is quite more chaotic than the standard SE gave up.

Re: Girls! Girls! Girls! - Eva - 03-16-2012

I've been volunteered?! :oops:

As long as it's non-canon, since "naked" is kind of like the opposite of Eva's thing - it sounds like a fun undertaking and I'm looking forward to seeing it. Smile

Character info is on the wiki and I'm pretty sure you know how Eva looks. Most fitting commissioned piece below:
[Image: Ulyana1.jpg]

Just to expand on it a little bit she's pretty close in resemblence to her game model but she has extremely long hair (goes down past her hips) and it's a little more 'yellow' than the blonde the game gives her. Her skin is gray/white (but I can very easily envision her blushing) and she has no scars or discerning marks really, aside from her facial tattoo. She's also very short for her race. About as tall as an average hyur woman I'd say, and probably not much taller than an average/tall miqo. She's no longer as chubby as she once was, but she doesn't have washboard abs or even a particularly flat stomach - maybe a little bit of flab but she's mostly toned now. She does have an extremely large chest though - I would imagine somewhere in the realm of 36-38DD, maybe even a bit more (yeah she has back problems).

She's kind of motherly. Demure and highly self-conscious so I suppose the pose would reflect this. She often bites her lip. And she's nervous by nature. And her fingers/hands are in near-constant motion. Her neutral facial expression is usually kind of a sad/somber smile. I don't have any pose in mind because honestly it's tough for me to envision her nude in that sort of a setting. lol If you have any questions or want to bounce any ideas off me, you know how to reach me.

This does sound like a great idea though! (prelude to the 2013 "girls of eorzea" calendar??) I'd also love to see WIP's!

Re: Girls! Girls! Girls! - Manari - 03-16-2012

Do you mind if we throw another Miqo'te in the pile? These are the kinds of ideas that keep everything fun! >^.^< I would say Manari would never actually do this, but a woman tried to take her home just the other night, so I guess anything can happen! If it's ok to add another pair of catears and a tail to the picture, then I can have several screenshots and a description ready!

Re: Girls! Girls! Girls! - Deirdre - 03-16-2012

Sure, post em up, might as well.

And for an FYI to everyone, of course this is non-cannon.

Re: Girls! Girls! Girls! - Manari - 03-16-2012

Here are a few screenshots of Manari:

[Image: qx2fis.jpg]

[Image: 67kqjq.jpg]

[Image: ilhp9c.jpg]

[Image: e6w2yx.jpg]

[Image: 21lqx3k.jpg]

Manari is very short, even by Miqo'te standards. She has a very sweet disposition, and will almost always be smiling. I never intended on RPing her with a large chest, but Square Enix saw fit to give her one. So yeah, her bust size is very large by Miqo'te standards, even if that was never my intention... She's very slender and toned from her training and work as a huntress and scout. She doesn't have any tatoos or major scars.

She has very big innocent looking dark green eyes and a childlike face. She has long fangs, like all Keepers of the moon, and her tribal face markings are so slight, you'd almost not notice them. Just two very small lines under her eyes that are almost the same color as her very very pale skin.. Her hair is a very light, almost glowing white-blonde color that almost looks like it gives off a glow in the moonlight. She is very expressive with her ears and tail. Her ears always match her emotions, whether they perk up in when she's excited or lay flat when she's scared. Her tail is also usually very animated, swaying back and forth without her realizing she's doing it.

She's very modest and very naive, so for a pose, you can do whatever works best artisticly, but she'd probably either be nervous, or not understand exactly what she's gotten involved in.

Re: Girls! Girls! Girls! - Shien Sarvong - 03-19-2012

I could get down on this.

[Image: 2guhco7.jpg]

[Image: 2ewmh5d.jpg]

That should be okay for starters. The only thing I'd say about Shien that pictures can't show is that she's very sinewy and muscular in her body type, and most of her body is covered in scars, which can really just manifest themselves as little lines all over her. As far as poses, anything that's Olympian or Amazonian in nature would work best, maybe place a lot of emphasis on her back.

This is a really interesting idea. <3

Re: Girls! Girls! Girls! - Nahaara - 05-03-2012

Mind if I join in on this?

Some pics:

[Image: FFXIV_1323507713.jpg]
[Image: FFXIV_1323507722.jpg]
[Image: FFXIV_1323507729.jpg]
[Image: FFXIV_1323507736.jpg]
[Image: FFXIV_1323507745.jpg]
[Image: FFXIV_1323507754.jpg]
[Image: FFXIV_1323507759.jpg]
[Image: FFXIV_1323507769.jpg]

One thing that the screens don't show is that she also wears a small belly ring on her navel, and her bust is about a D cup rather than the size in the screens. Smile

Re: Girls! Girls! Girls! - Deirdre - 05-09-2012

Working on this today with some of my free time! I might post a WIP screen later.

Who is currently lined in;

Mtoto
Xenedra
Kassandra
Eva
Nel
Alothia
Miyu
Staar
Deirdre

If you are not yet fully lined in please do not be offended! It's still in progress!

Re: Girls! Girls! Girls! - Deirdre - 05-09-2012

Here's the WIP guys, I'll work on it more tomorrow. Hopefully you can start to pick out some faces!
Keep in mind, THIS IS NOT DONE! Smile
(And yes Mtoto, I know I have to make you a little bigger still.)

[Image: iiBEy.jpg]

Re: Girls! Girls! Girls! - Kassandra Dawn - 05-10-2012

[attachment=0]

Re: Girls! Girls! Girls! - Zenge - 05-10-2012

Relani Saion

Pose
[img=left]http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/45057/module_gallery/original/192682.jpg[/img]

Closer look
[Image: 541303.jpg]

Re: Girls! Girls! Girls! - Aysun - 05-11-2012

This thread is so amusing. xD

Looks nice, Deirdre!

Re: Girls! Girls! Girls! - Mihana - 05-12-2012

Aysun Wrote:This thread is so amusing. xD

Looks nice, Deirdre!

Deirdre you need to add Aysun in now! It just won't be the same without her in there too. :mrgreen: