Hydaelyn Role-Players
Coerthas Defense (Complete) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Coerthas Defense (Complete) (/showthread.php?tid=11847)

Pages: 1 2

Coerthas Defense (Complete) - Trigonxv - 05-31-2015

Hello everyone with Heavensward practically upon us I have been thinking of a mini event (or depending on the turn out it could be large) of sorts to get people involved in Ishgard affairs if they did not take the route of participating at the steps or have not really created a means as to why their character will be getting involved with Ishgard.
Now although a rather basic concept I wanted to keep it simple and at least somewhat feasible to a degree.

Basically the plot surrounding the event will be that many knights of Ishgard are being reassigned to the protection of the city because of the ominous predictions from the astrologians. Due to this House fortemps has been given some lee way to reinforce the defense of the highlands through means of adventurers and the like until the threat has subsided. Now as it would happen just as this shift is taking place the roars of the dravanian horde have caused the monsters in coerthas to go into a frenzy resulting in a battle to quell the monsters.

I plan to make use of all the fates in the zone to reflect this frenzy and possibly even the dungeons Stone Vigil NM and HM, SnowCloak and dzemael darkhold. Possibly steps as well but it wont be the actual the defense of it I will just be utilizing the trial to reflect another dravanian push in coerthas in general rather than using the Svara fate as the main one

Now to note a few things the dungeons are sort of an optional thing as I will be wholly unware as to if the people who show up will be of dungeon party make up, the same goes for steps. If you want to do the dungeons/trial then be sure to sort out your party make up so you can queue instantly and handle the dungeon/trial at your leisure. Obviously I have no idea if the roars of the dravanian horde can do this but its just something that can give us a means to be going around to all these fates if there are any suggestions as to another means I can use I am all ears.

With all that said just a few more things, I will be needing a number of healers to act as the medics of the field hospital which will be at the observatorium so this is a good means for any potential astrologians to start dabbling in art. I am not all sure on a number but I would like to say 5 minimum is what i will at least be looking for. I will be needing Ishgard knights of all sorts donning the armor since they will be in charge of each squadron of fighters which will usually will have the potential to be an 8 man party provided provided there is enough participation in the event overall.One more thing I would like to have but is not necessary is either an Inquisitor or an alt tht can be a messenger of Ishgard in general to conduct some pre event build up.

I plan for this event to be June 13th still unsure on time but more than likely will be starting anytime after 5pm eastern time. So with all that said leave a post here if you are interested, have some suggestions and or can take up some of the roles I will be in need of.

RE: Coerthas Defense (Event planning) - Oats McGoats - 05-31-2015

Sounds fun!
I mayyyyy be able to make it, depends on things with my FC. Do you have a rough estimation of the length of the event? If I'm able to attend, I can offer up Yazi as a healer ^^

RE: Coerthas Defense (Event planning) - Trigonxv - 05-31-2015

(05-31-2015, 10:54 AM)Yazi Wrote: Sounds fun!
I mayyyyy be able to make it, depends on things with my FC. Do you have a rough estimation of the length of the event? If I'm able to attend, I can offer up Yazi as a healer ^^

Im hovering around 2-3 hours, maybe more depending on the turn out and if anyone wants to take part in the dungeons then things may get stretched here and there.

RE: Coerthas Defense (Event planning) - Cynel1 - 05-31-2015

im in you have my Sword Big Grin.

RE: Coerthas Defense (Event planning) - Zelmanov - 05-31-2015

Orrin is Duty Bound to go where the forces of Ishgard are in most need. Sign me up as well.

RE: Coerthas Defense (Event planning) - Mordred Lyloche - 06-01-2015

Seems interesting. I might show up and make an appearance.

RE: Coerthas Defense (Event planning) - Nadine Marteau - 06-01-2015

I might be interested in having Nadine come for this.

RE: Coerthas Defense (Event planning) - V'aleera - 06-01-2015

Sounds neat, I will try to be available.

RE: Coerthas Defense (Event planning) - Trigonxv - 06-10-2015

This will happen this saturday starting at 5pm-8pm ill be putting it up on the event calendar soon. Unfortunately i could not make it an extravagant event message but its just mostly to let people know something else will be going down should they be interested. The healers that have posted here thank you and if you can still make it that would be great. As far as the dungeons go as i said in the first post if you can get a group of friends together to tackle them let me know otherwise the dungeons/trial are a completely optional aspect to take part in. Other than that for those who can make it looking forward to seeing you and if not no worries, also even if the numbers are not great this will still be carried out as a means to provide some plot for those who are still figuring out a way to get involved in Ishgard matters (or just wanna kill things). If any questions feel free to message me and if you want to join up leave a post here so i know who else will be coming.

RE: Coerthas Defense (Event planning) - Cynel1 - 06-10-2015

(06-10-2015, 06:30 PM)Trigonxv Wrote: This will happen this saturday starting at 5pm-8pm ill be putting it up on the event calendar soon. Unfortunately i could not make it an extravagant event message but its just mostly to let people know something else will be going down should they be interested. The healers that have posted here thank you and if you can still make it that would be great. As far as the dungeons go as i said in the first post if you can get a group of friends together to tackle them let me know otherwise the dungeons/trial are a completely optional aspect to take part in. Other than that for those who can make it looking forward to seeing you and if not no worries, also even if the numbers are not great this will still be carried out as a means to provide some plot for those who are still figuring out a way to get involved in Ishgard matters (or just wanna kill things). If any questions feel free to message me and if you want to join up leave a post here so i know who else will be coming.
Hmm i'll try to Spread word around but i will be there.

RE: Coerthas Defense (Event planning) - Voilinaut Larille - 06-10-2015

I'm  attending  to  this  one.  It'll be fun!

RE: Coerthas Defense (Event planning) - Zelmanov - 06-11-2015

I'll be available for this saturday

RE: Coerthas Defense (Event planning) - Kurt S. - 06-11-2015

I saw 'killing things'. 

Would you be interested in the services of a trigger happy black mage?

Also, reference's sake what timezone is this in? Just so I know how early I'm waking up. #asianproblems

RE: Coerthas Defense (Event planning) - Trigonxv - 06-11-2015

(06-11-2015, 02:12 AM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: I saw 'killing things'. 

Also, reference's sake what timezone is this in? Just so I know how early I'm waking up. #asianproblems

This will be eastern timezone or EST

RE: Coerthas Defense (Event planning) - Kurt S. - 06-11-2015

(06-11-2015, 06:01 AM)Trigonxv Wrote:
(06-11-2015, 02:12 AM)Ramuhnuh Wrote: I saw 'killing things'. 

This will be eastern timezone or EST

5 in the morning on my end then! I'll try to make it on Ramona. No guarantees but yuh.