Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] A Flower of Carnage: Vetiver Reborn - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] A Flower of Carnage: Vetiver Reborn (/showthread.php?tid=11845)

A Flower of Carnage: Vetiver Reborn - Gone. - 05-31-2015

Please see post #10 for more up-to-date information. Original OP is below in spoilers.

Show Content

RE: A Flower of Carnage: Vetiver Reborn - Nebbs - 05-31-2015

You know I will Smile

Potential Hooks:
  • Lonely?  Not really
  • Doman? No
  • Have need of a competent tracker?  Yes, if you can track magic?
  • Wounds that require healing? Maybe a consultation on the strange stuff?
  • Maybe even some combination of the above? 

Or just some as yet unknown crazy fair tale come to life?

RE: A Flower of Carnage: Vetiver Reborn - Gone. - 05-31-2015

A potential plot with Nebbs is a plot I can't resist~

RE: A Flower of Carnage: Vetiver Reborn - Garza Redwing - 05-31-2015

If I have Garza get down on one knee and propose, will you plot with me?

On a serious note, I'd love to get some story rolling with you if you're interested. Maybe you can add me in game, or I can add you, and we can see where things end up going.

Potential Hooks:
Lonely? Nope. I prefer being solo or with few others.
Doman? No
Have need of a competent tracker? Perhaps you could gather information for Garza, he likes to learn things.
Wounds that require healing? No, quite the contrary, he'd likely take care of you.

RE: A Flower of Carnage: Vetiver Reborn - Kyrio Lamansque - 05-31-2015

Always looking for new and more people to RP with!

Potential Hooks:
  • Lonely? Sadly, yes. Kyrio makes tons of loose friends but they rarely go beyond surface-deep.

• Doman? Nope.

• Have need of a competent tracker? Not presently. But perhaps I could come up with a reason.

• Wounds that require healing? Always. Kyrio is a fist-fighter, so he's always nose to nose with whatever threats are out there. And he rarely comes away pristine. 

RE: A Flower of Carnage: Vetiver Reborn - Gone. - 06-01-2015

(05-31-2015, 10:11 AM)Redwing Wrote: If I have Garza get down on one knee and propose, will you plot with me?

Only if he won't mind the rejection on account of her love for women. Vetiver is a hard six on the Kinsey scale. *nods*

(05-31-2015, 01:05 PM)Kyrio Lamansque Wrote:
  • Wounds that require healing? Always. Kyrio is a fist-fighter, so he's always nose to nose with whatever threats are out there. And he rarely comes away pristine.

Mmm, I think I can work with this, scolding and all.

RE: A Flower of Carnage: Vetiver Reborn - Garza Redwing - 06-02-2015

The rejection would only make him ask in more elaborate ways, to be honest. Haha

RE: A Flower of Carnage: Vetiver Reborn - Hammersmith - 06-02-2015

Let's see.

Potential Hooks:

• Lonely?

This one's a non-hook for Hammer.
  • Doman?

Newp.
  • Have need of a competent tracker?

Yes.  Hammer's had various man-hunters under contract for "Reasons" for almost 15 years now.  Mostly centering around one specific target and, more recently, two others.
  • Wounds that require healing?

Chronically.  Non-guild/aligned sawbones are a plus.
  • Maybe even some combination of the above?

No idea?

RE: A Flower of Carnage: Vetiver Reborn - Nebbs - 06-02-2015

[Image: oayzAfDz3CgCzBHk-HiOWbC24IR80n63qw9JQ2uG...85-h615-no]

RE: A Flower of Carnage: Vetiver Reborn - Gone. - 06-20-2015

So pretty Nebb Nebbs~ if only that still happened to be accurate to her current appearance.

Or rather, what she looked like before coming to Eorzea...

Show Content

Believe it or not, I had actually considered going Au Ra back when I reenvisioned her, but waited until I could test it out in-game to see if it'd suit her personality. Well, sure enough, it couldn't be any more of a perfect fit.

Wiki has been updated to reflect this change, of course. :3 Also no need to worry; she's the same character as when I made this thread, just without a fancy enchantment to hide behind from here on out.

Have my interests in RP changed? No, but I'm going to be a bit more forward this time around despite the potential scorn I'm likely to receive for admitting it:

I am primarily looking for close, intimate relationships with female characters only. Vetiver and I are most comfortable around women and I consider my writing skills at their strongest when mentally focused on female-centric storytelling. Sorry boys! Just the way things are.

A potential love interest for my broken hearted dragonlady is also high on my wishlist; lovey romance stuff is kind of my thing and I miss RPing it terribly. I really, really do.

Think that's about it. As always, I can be found in-game, on the RPC or Skype. Hope to hear something soon?

RE: A Flower of Carnage: Vetiver Reborn - Gone. - 07-07-2015

Bumping up. Vetiver is still pretty sad and alone at the moment and it's starting to bring me down in the process. :c

RE: A Flower of Carnage: Vetiver Reborn - Iskander - 07-08-2015

(06-01-2015, 11:24 AM)hauntmedoitagain Wrote:
(05-31-2015, 10:11 AM)Redwing Wrote: If I have Garza get down on one knee and propose, will you plot with me?

Only if he won't mind the rejection on account of her love for women. Vetiver is a hard six on the Kinsey scale. *nods*
Sorry Garza. Looks like she's more down my alley. I'll be the one to make her turn all red and speechless.

Potential Hooks:
  • Lonely? A bit. She has had a whole bunch of crap happen, and now she's on her own in the lands of Ishgard with her way forward lost

• Doman? She's an Au Ra
    [color][font]
    [/font][/color]
  • Have need of a competent tracker? She is a competent tracker, and hunter, and thief, and information gatherer....and other stuff too
    [color][font]
    [/font][/color]
  • Wounds that require healing? Most likely. She's none too good about staying out of trouble from adventure, and tends to get hurt quite a bit. Old IC doctors were always frustrated with her.
    [color][font]
    [/font][/color]
  • Maybe even some combination of the above? Answered above.

Look for Iskander Ionius in game, and I promise you won't be disappointed Wink