Hydaelyn Role-Players
New role-playing free company on Balmung - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: New role-playing free company on Balmung (/showthread.php?tid=11760)

New role-playing free company on Balmung - Palum Polum - 05-25-2015

Hello, everyone!

I just recently founded a new role-playing free company on the Balmung world, Quayside Academy. We have a charming theme and structure, inspired by both FINAL FANTASY VIII's Garden and Harry Potter's Hogwarts.

Members are essentially students with a variety of personalities training in combat, magicks, academics, and the like.

Check us out at quay.shivtr.com. You may either apply on the website or seek me, Fabula Rasa, in-game.

I look forward to playing with you!

—Fabula Rasa, Headmaster

RE: New role-playing free company on Balmung - Vokcas - 05-25-2015

Evening Alchemancy and congratz on opening your guild. I was wondering, what timezone does your guild focus around, PST, EST, GMT?

Also, have you added a linkshell advertisement on the RPC yet, the linkshell advertisement can be used for Free Companies as well as Linkshells.

Before I forget. I was having viewing your website and it is very nicely designed.

Vok~

RE: New role-playing free company on Balmung - Palum Polum - 05-25-2015

(05-25-2015, 02:06 PM)Vokcas Wrote: Evening Alchemancy and congratz on opening your guild. I was wondering, what timezone does your guild focus around, PST, EST, GMT?

Also, have you added a linkshell advertisement on the RPC yet, the linkshell advertisement can be used for Free Companies as well as Linkshells.

Before I forget. I was having viewing your website and it is very nicely designed.

Vok~

Those are excellent questions, ser.

As Balmung is technically a NA server, I imagine most members are primarily active on EST/CST. However, I would very much welcome any EU players, and I'd be happy to schedule major events Saturday/Sunday afternoons to accommodate such players accordingly.

We have a linkshell for those who already bear allegiance to another free company. As for now, admittedly we are a new FC and could all the help we can get unlocking entitlements!

Thank you for the compliment! I hope the site becomes of more use as Quayside grows. Smile

RE: New role-playing free company on Balmung - Mountie - 05-25-2015

Why does your name sound so familiar... have you been inviting a lot of guildless people over the past few days in the Gridania area?

RE: New role-playing free company on Balmung - Palum Polum - 05-25-2015

Yes! You may have seen me shout-vertising in cities, including Gridania. I apologize for any spam (though dozens of others do it.) I'm doing all I can to get a member base to unlock entitlements. 

And yes, I have been inviting people with no allegiance to a free company. I don't want to steal people away from other FCs. We are currently up to 13 members including myself, and others who found us on this site! Thanks, everyone.