Hydaelyn Role-Players
To those who attended Dogberry's party yesterday... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: To those who attended Dogberry's party yesterday... (/showthread.php?tid=11674)

Pages: 1 2

To those who attended Dogberry's party yesterday... - Bryn - 05-18-2015

Subtitle: GMs are awesome

... Thank you!

I had a wonderful time, and I'm incredibly grateful to all of you who came along and helped me make Dogberry's Nameday party a success.

Thank you to Xenedra for your game and song! We actually had more games in the works, but 'Captain' was enjoyed so much that it took up most of the event!

Thank you also to our guest trolls, whose futile efforts to disrupt the event resulted in one of them being disciplined, and the GMs appearing to wish Dog a happy birthday!

And last but certainly not least, thank you to our random (previously!) non-RPer Smallville Steelman who joined us on a whim and enjoyed his first ever RP with us! Bro, you were hilarious.

Let's do it again sometime!

[Image: ffxiv_18052015_015648.png]

More pics beneath the spoiler tag!

Show Content

[Image: Dogeberreh.jpg]

RE: To those who attended Dogberry's party yesterday... - Melkire - 05-18-2015

Oh. Is this what that was? Heard Dogberry's birthday party was happening, hopped to a Lalafell alt to go level, and coincidentally passed on by. Thought it was a strip party.

...I suppose with Dagh, that amounts to the same. Wink

HAPPY NAMEDAY!

RE: To those who attended Dogberry's party yesterday... - Kage - 05-18-2015

Congrats Dog! Happy to hear their efforts weren't realized in trolling you!

Also, damn you got TWO Gms!

RE: To those who attended Dogberry's party yesterday... - Stormwind - 05-18-2015

Rhi and I had a wonderful time. Thanks to Xene and Bryn for setting up such a great event for Dogberry, and for the rest of Aeon for being great company. I'm sorry again for our net trouble halfway through. Someone at Comcast will burn, I assure you.

We will never speak of the time Alexander had to stand on his head and take a shot though. Never.

Bomb     Cactuar

Thank again!

RE: To those who attended Dogberry's party yesterday... - Steel Wolf - 05-18-2015

Congrats on not dying for a whole 365 days, Dog.

I'll get you next time, Gadget...next tiiiiiime....

RE: To those who attended Dogberry's party yesterday... - cuideag - 05-18-2015

Whoa dang, even the GMs love Dogberry! Congrats and belated Happy Nameday!

RE: To those who attended Dogberry's party yesterday... - Dogberry - 05-18-2015

I can't thank everyone involved in this enough. I feel truly blessed to have friends like you, and for the degree to which you have accepted me into the community. You are all fantastic.

I really don't know what I was thinking making Dogberry's birthday the same as mine. Mostly, I just wanted to know when to age him each year, but I never fathomed anyone would want to throw a birthday party. I have a bit of a weird history with birthday celebrations, which I'll spare you all the details of. Needless to say, yesterday was extremely cathartic for me, as role play experiences often get to be. What you did for me yesterday would have been impossible at certain times in my life. I can't thank you enough for that experience.

RE: To those who attended Dogberry's party yesterday... - Nebbs - 05-18-2015

There was a party.. DOGBERRY!!!!!!!

♥ Glad you had a good time Smile

RE: To those who attended Dogberry's party yesterday... - Bryn - 05-18-2015

Welp.

[Edit to adhere to forum rules] Uh... No, I've got nothing. The image summed up my sentiment more or less perfectly, hence why I posted it. Why else bother posting it? Seriously, mods. Seriously.

I'll just remove it. [/edit]

RE: To those who attended Dogberry's party yesterday... - Aya - 05-18-2015

Happy birthday Dogberry!  Sorry I wasn't able to make it, sounds like it was a ton of fun ^_^

RE: To those who attended Dogberry's party yesterday... - Drifter - 05-18-2015

Oh that's what was going on?

Now I feel bad for doing that MSQ on my alt in the middle of your party Sad

RE: To those who attended Dogberry's party yesterday... - Dogberry - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 02:04 PM)Drifter Wrote: Oh that's what was going on?

Now I feel bad for doing that MSQ on my alt in the middle of your party Sad

No need to feel bad! You go ahead and do what you need to! It wasn't a disruption at all.

RE: To those who attended Dogberry's party yesterday... - Melodia - 05-18-2015

(05-18-2015, 02:10 PM)Dogberry Wrote: [quote pid=183856 dateline=1431972254]
No need to feel bad! You go ahead and do what you need to! It wasn't a disruption at all.

[/quote]

I'mma disrupt YOU!

Hehe sorry I missed the party but sounds like it was a lot of fun, which is a good thing! Smile

RE: To those who attended Dogberry's party yesterday... - Edgar - 05-18-2015

The GMs really are awesome people. Happy nameday, big guy!

RE: To those who attended Dogberry's party yesterday... - Bryn - 05-18-2015

We had loads of folks run through for their quest. We were happy to help them kill their giant monster frogs.

It was actually pretty touching how many people apologized for popping the frog on top of our event. Smile