Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for a partner in crime! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for a partner in crime! (/showthread.php?tid=11645)

Pages: 1 2 3

Looking for a partner in crime! - Haydn'to - 05-17-2015

[Image: Ffxiv_15062016_010421.jpg]

Haydn'to is a Keeper from the Black Shroud. He spent the last year in Ul'dah pickpocketing and dealing information, however after drawing the attention of the Brass Blades, he ended up in jail. He's recently been bailed out by a friend and is now laying low in Limsa Lominsa.

Haydn is sociable and perceptive, so it's fairly easy to talk to him. He's a risk taker, so he gets himself involved with dangerous people and situations often. He's work-shy, lazy, and impatient, which explains his preference for get-rich-quick-schemes. Which never work, since he still doesn't have a single gil to his name.

Basics:
Race: Miqo'te (Half Keeper, Half Seeker)
Height: 170 cm / 5'6"
Sexuality: Bisexual
Skills: Pickpocketing, painting, climbing
Likes: Watching (or starting) fights, gambling, stargazing, trashy romance novels, all food
Dislikes: Seekers (it's a love/hate thing tbh, dw), thunderstorms, rain, authority

There's more in-depth information on his wiki here.

A bit about me:
  • Europe-based! I tend to be online 9pm - 2am GMT during the week, and all day on weekends.
  • I'm a heavy RPer, so I like building up character interactions steadily and naturally over time.
  • I'm really friendly OOC, feel free to send me a /tell or walk-up any time!

If you'd like to RP just drop me a message here and I'll add you next time I'm in game! :>

RE: Pickpocket Keeper looking for friends, enemies and gil pouches! - Meishali - 05-17-2015

Hey there!

I remember we added each other a while ago but never got the chance to RP. You can see details about Lucile's IC info here, and review rapidly her wiki if you want! Knowing that you're in europe now has something reassuring o(-( I won't have to go bed to 4AM if we get to RP, which is good. She's a street musician atm, and can be mostly seen in Ul'dah. As much as I'd like her to get in troubles, she only had relatively friendly interactions so far. Pick-pocketing her would be nice. (Out of context, that's an odd thing to wish...)

I have another new Miqo'te character. He's still a WIP, but if you're up to meeting him, let's do this. He's veeery tribal and although he already got out of Sagolii several times, he still isn't quite used to big cities.

RE: Pickpocket Keeper looking for friends, enemies and gil pouches! - silverclawedmouse - 05-17-2015

Let me know if you ever need a pastry vaguely shaped like a fish.

RE: Pickpocket Keeper looking for friends, enemies and gil pouches! - McBeefâ„¢ - 05-17-2015

Hey you're doing ok on the enemy category.

[Image: Ap5kYYQl.jpg]

"How's the hand?"

RE: Pickpocket Keeper looking for friends, enemies and gil pouches! - Haydn'to - 05-17-2015

@Meishali - finally grabbed you today! <3 Looking forward to roleplaying with you again soon~

@silverclawedmouse - Added you to my friends list finally, we should meet up again soon :o

@Natalie Mcbeef - "I-it's fine now, n-no thanks to you... b-baka." (p.s. let's rp again soon!!)

[Image: POS8f4r.jpg]

RE: Pickpocket Keeper looking for friends, enemies and gil pouches! - Haydn'to - 05-29-2015

Bumping this as I'm currently online, and should be online all weekend until Monday night :>

RE: Pickpocket Keeper looking for friends, enemies and gil pouches! - Aya - 05-29-2015

I'd love to run into you!  I just haven't been around much for RP lately...

Not sure when I'll be free for any either unfortunately

RE: Pickpocket Keeper looking for friends, enemies and gil pouches! - Banquo Viaquo - 05-29-2015

I think there's an opportunity here, if only because Banquo's wealthy enough to be a target. I'll look for you online.

RE: Pickpocket Keeper looking for friends, enemies and gil pouches! - Haydn'to - 05-30-2015

[Image: tumblr_np6i2z65kl1uw0tgko1_1280.png]

Online and bored. HMU if you want to RP!

RE: Pickpocket Keeper looking for friends, enemies and gil pouches! - Gahaku - 05-31-2015

Oh haaai there! I'm all up for making connections between our chars, my character is Lanielle Laelle, tiny Lalafell woman. 

She's a small fry but does try to become better in the shady business, such as smuggling and stealing. 

She's brand new, so I'm not entirely sure where she's headed personality wise or even look wise. But! We're on the same online hours more or less, I'm GMT+1. So, if you ever feel like meeting up give me a poke!

RE: Pickpocket Keeper looking for friends, enemies and gil pouches! - Haydn'to - 06-06-2015

Bumping as I'm currently online and will be for the rest of the weekend!

[Image: tumblr_npjgs7TFgA1uw0tgko1_1280.png]

RE: Pickpocket Keeper looking for friends, enemies and gil pouches! - Adeya - 06-06-2015

The time difference will probably make things annoying, but I'd love to run into you sometime. A pickpocket attempt seems like it might be fun.

RE: Pickpocket Keeper looking for friends, enemies and gil pouches! - Haydn'to - 06-15-2015

Bumping <:

RE: Pickpocket Keeper looking for friends, enemies and gil pouches! - Divisor - 06-18-2015

Neato! More pickpockets. If you ever want someone to steal from Haydn'to for a change, Aerius is your guy. You mention he's still learning the tricks of the trade, so it could either be to knock him down a couple pegs or to give him some pointers (although it looks like you're covered on the latter). Let me know! Big Grin

RE: Pickpocket Keeper looking for friends, enemies and gil pouches! - Kahn'a - 06-18-2015

(06-18-2015, 05:46 AM)Divisor Wrote: Neato! More pickpockets. If you ever want someone to steal from Haydn'to for a change, Aerius is your guy. You mention he's still learning the tricks of the trade, so it could either be to knock him down a couple pegs or to give him some pointers (although it looks like you're covered on the latter). Let me know! Big Grin
Show Content

I can vouch for Haydn'to being a super friendly guy which I'm sure you'll have tons of fun RPing with!