Hydaelyn Role-Players
Your Character's Address to the People of the United States of America - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Your Character's Address to the People of the United States of America (/showthread.php?tid=11549)

Pages: 1 2

Your Character's Address to the People of the United States of America - Edgar - 05-10-2015

I am not joking.

This is a writing prompt, albeit a bit absurd one.There is no minimum or maximum character limit. 

Picture a fictional setting in which your character is now President of the United States, and a tremendous catastrophe, one of your choosing that may or may not mirror or allude to events in your character's RPs, has just struck the nation. Your character is now tasked with relieving the collective tension of a nation of the gun-happy, drunk, burger-eating, FUCK YEAH FREEDOM variety in one eloquent (or not so) speech, in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, you'll be re-elected.

The fate of the freedom-loving world (and your candidacy) rests in your hands.

Don't fuck it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8

RE: Your Character's Address to the People of the United States of America - GloryRhodes - 05-10-2015

"What's going on?  Why am I here?  Your horsebirds are just horses!  What is a necktie?  Who is congress?  Why is America?  Can I go home, please?"

RE: Your Character's Address to the People of the United States of America - ZacharyVolfire - 05-10-2015

*Is in America.*" Why is the econmoic state her so bad? You trick the masses with THESE prices? Jeez...I guess i could make a fortune here..."

RE: Your Character's Address to the People of the United States of America - Flashhelix - 05-10-2015

"what the fuck is an america"

RE: Your Character's Address to the People of the United States of America - Edgar - 05-10-2015

I was not disappointed.

RE: Your Character's Address to the People of the United States of America - Leanne - 05-10-2015

".............."

*Leanne passes out*

RE: Your Character's Address to the People of the United States of America - Nataru - 05-11-2015

"Where are all the keeper women at? "

RE: Your Character's Address to the People of the United States of America - Hammersmith - 05-12-2015

"You've given me your red button. I will give you all that you deserve."

RE: Your Character's Address to the People of the United States of America - Knight Kat - 05-12-2015

"Greetings...... All you swiving people need Menphina."

RE: Your Character's Address to the People of the United States of America - Meena - 05-14-2015

"....I don't know if I like it here, but these heeze-hurgers are great!"

RE: Your Character's Address to the People of the United States of America - WhiteLycanXII - 05-14-2015

"Ahem... attention one and all! Do... any of you know of the multi-lateral transdimensionary particle phase theory?"

RE: Your Character's Address to the People of the United States of America - N'rahmean - 05-14-2015

"Why do you have powder weapons? There be lots of 'em! Wha- Why you pointin' them at me? What the hells are Mexicans?"

RE: Your Character's Address to the People of the United States of America - Manari - 05-14-2015

*blinks*

*Looks around at everyone in the Oval Office.*

*Vanishes the moment they all look away and sneaks out of the White House never to be seen again.*

*Moves to Japan to become a J-pop superstar kawaii neko neko desu idol and makes billions*

*Does not actually do that.*

*Probably finds a forest preserve and lives the rest of her days as a myth along the lines of Big Foot or the Loch Ness Monster.*

RE: Your Character's Address to the People of the United States of America - shotgunbadger - 05-14-2015

"People of America, I have stolen the recipes and business models of all your fast food chains, see ya later nerds I'mma be a millionaire back home."

RE: Your Character's Address to the People of the United States of America - Uther - 05-14-2015

"I'm leaving. Good luck, guys."