Hydaelyn Role-Players
The Cat's Meow - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: The Cat's Meow (/showthread.php?tid=11539)

The Cat's Meow - F'iara - 05-10-2015

Hey there, everybody, nice to meet you! My name is F'iara Aselk, (In game at least) a Miqo'te player from Balmung. I'm looking forward to making some memorable RP and stories with all of you. 
I'm fairly new to this game, but not really new to RP. I have been an avid RPer for about as long as I can remember and I'm always looking for new friends. So if you have anyquestions about my characters (or myself) feel free to ask! ^^

ChocoboChocoboChocobo        Cactuar

RE: The Cat's Meow - Nako Vesh - 05-10-2015

Hey! Welcome to the game and the RPC! Did you happen to play ArcheAge? Your name seems familiar to me! Laugh

RE: The Cat's Meow - F'iara - 05-10-2015

No, sorry. I actually just used this name because it is a jumbled up version of my character from WoW. I couldn't exactly use her name and be lore appropriate... My friend was making a Miqo'te from Clan F. So I jumbled my Draenei's name and put an F at the start. Hence F'iara Aselk ^^

I was Selkiara on Moon Guard, though, in case anybody might know me from there.

RE: The Cat's Meow - Rosamund - 05-10-2015

(05-10-2015, 04:46 AM)Fiara Wrote: No, sorry. I actually just used this name because it is a jumbled up version of my character from WoW. I couldn't exactly use her name and be lore appropriate... My friend was making a Miqo'te from Clan F. So I jumbled my Draenei's name and put an F at the start. Hence F'iara Aselk ^^

Welcome to the RPC! Haha I've done that with names too. Also, draenei are the best (I would know, I have three of them)! Big Grin

Yay ^^ Another Draenei <3

Tail bump!

RE: The Cat's Meow - Kyrio Lamansque - 05-10-2015

Don't worry about being Lore Appropriate in terms of names. One, there's plenty that don't and are still good roleplayers. 

And two, you can explain it away. Like I named Kyrio before I learned of the naming conventions (because I was lazy) and decided since it's an Elezen sounding name, an Elezen named him. 

Welcome to the RPC all the same!

RE: The Cat's Meow - Maril - 05-10-2015

Welcome! Big Grin

RE: The Cat's Meow - Nebbs - 05-10-2015

Welcome to the server, you should find it a nice place to get RP that suits your style.. we got the lot!

Linkshells (chat channels) .. I would go find some of those to help you as well as start looking at Free Companies (guilds)

If you are brave (kidding) then Quicksand in Ul'dah offers the best random pick-up area, though any City has some RP.

Oh, I already have a FC. My WoW guild all came over and took the plunge together :3

But I'm always happy to do walkups, pickups and meet new people.

RE: The Cat's Meow - Faye - 05-10-2015

Hello there, welcome to Balmung! Big Grin